I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/entertainment/films/779655/Batman-Ben-Affleck-rehab-news-Justice-League-DC-movie-release-date-2019-Matt-Reeves-Apes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

express.co.uk/entertainment/films/779655/Batman-Ben-Affleck-rehab-news-Justice-League-DC-movie-release-date-2019-Matt-Reeves-Apes

>nobody asked me where's Live By Night

lel

Fake and gay. Thread hidden.

He was heavily featured in BvS and probably heavily featured in Justice League. Plus he might have a cool cameo in Gotham City Sirens or some shit. I don't really care about no The Batman until 2019.

as some journalist had already pointed out, Matt Reeves wouldn't be able to start work on the film to after June of this year, meaning that production wouldn't begin until late 2017/early 2018 at best.

2019 release makes sense.

Also that title is very click bait

>Plus he might have a cool cameo in Gotham City Sirens or some shit.

David Ayer doesn't want to show Batman or the Joker because he doesn't want them to steal the show fromthe gals.

>yfw Ben decided to go on rehab only after boning Gal Gadot, which almost destroyed her marriage as well
>yfw Gal was so bad that Ben finally realized he had hit rock botton

>David Ayer doesn't want to show Batman or the Joker because he doesn't want them to steal the show fromthe gals.

I don't think WB is going to let that stand

>mfw they release him from Rehab with a score of 44%

>2019 release makes sense.

Well, it IS years away

Post proof.

>the daily express

you'll have to dig up a better source than that user

What's his drug? I doubt he'll be in any shape to be shooting movies for a few years at least.

stop it user what did ben ever do to you

>Express

lol fuck off

What's his name again?

>David Ayer
This guy is still directing?

Just hit the Google.

He stole my lunch.

I laughed hard.

Like it or not, SS made bank, now to see who'll direct the sequel.

How many years?

All I'm seeing is stuff about Black Mask being the potential villain, nothing about removing Joker and Batman from the movie

SS2 is looking for Mel Gibson to be its director. David Ayer is going to do Gotham City Sirens.

What kind of sad person posts something like this? What's your problem?

Affleck is probably the coolest guy in the world. He won multiple Oscars and banged the chick from the Blurred Lines video.

Think of the epicly cool stuff that he's done. Think of having that first person view through all of Batman v Superman. People ragging on the guy who dresses up as Batman, bangs every model who gets cast near him, gets to scream in Eisenberg's stupid face, etc? Give me a break. Guy's a Chad and he's living the dream.

Marvel cucks fear chads

I imagine if I'd signed a conract with DC I'd be drinking too.

Hiya, Finn! How ya doin'?

Using your fame to fuck co-stars, specially when both are married, is pretty sad, desu.

You sound woefully inexperienced.

I don't think he's using his fame to bang them, user. I think he's just got some kind of super Chad vibe going on. He's crazy talented (maybe not at acting, but behind the scenes stuff), and he's got that brooding intensity as he wrestles with inner demons. If you look at the girls he's had relationships with, I don't think it's his fame that's drawing them to him.

Sure, the guy's got a lot of problems that he's struggling to deal with. I used to live on the North Shore in Boston, and I knew a lot of the townies who had a chip on their shoulder and a bit of a fondness for drinking. He's had a rough go of this movie star thing, but still, Batman getting drunk and fucking Wonder Woman is 100% Chad.

>but still, Batman getting drunk and fucking Wonder Woman is 100% Chad.

It sets an awful image, both for them, the movies and, specially, the characters. What will people think? These characters are supposed to be role models. Disney, for example, would never allow that shit.

>all this elaborate fanfiction garbage

>not knowing about affleck and gadot affair
>probably doesnt know about head slutting up with mamoa and snyder

There's a good reason the only the actress dont fit their roles. They're not being cast by their likeness or talent.

damn she a bad bitch

This.

It's no longer a serious paper since they started giving it away free at train stations.

>implying he isn't doing that just to escape DC

Wait what? I thought this was about Gal Gadot. How doesn't Amber Heard fit the role?

He killed a shitload of people and was branding criminals so that they'd get shanked to death in prison, while planning and preparing to beat the crap out of Superman. Going Bat Schlong Deploy with Wonder Woman is totally in character.

Having flawed people as role models is good for kids. It's not like he escapes his sins without any consequences, and it's not like comic book heroes don't drink or make bad decisions. He's a rich playboy struggling with his demons. He's literally Bruce Wayne.

Amber Head's a generic blond Texan and a terrible wooden actress. She wasn't chosen because she was the best choice for the role. The same as Gal Gadot who was personally picked by Ben Affleck to star in BvS.

because she cant act, couldnt even play the easy as fuck role of "battered wife needing alimony from american court system", I mean come on

>tfw i realize Batman is the role affleck waited for his whole life

Goddamn Benny

>Going Bat Schlong Deploy with Wonder Woman is totally in character.

Maybe not bad for Batman, specially DCEU Batman who's nothing like the one from comics, but it's certainly bad for Wonder Woman.

>It's not like he escapes his sins without any consequences

Yeah that scene where he got arrested for all his murders was really something oh wait no it's just more capeshit with even less consequences than most stupid action movies since people actually come back to life.

What capeshit actress can act? There's not 1 besides maybe Margot Robbie.

>Margot Robbie

You do know she was picked because Warner Bros wanted Will Smith and knew she was boning him, right?

Also

>Robbie Margot
>act

Typical evil Objectivist tbqh.

What a lowlife scumbag.

Natalie Portman

inb4 anti-semitism

Relax, guy. It took until the Batman vs. Superman for Superman to get the blowback for Man of Steel. It's a little premature to close the book.

What's the next DCEU female character to show up? I wonder what producer's girlfriend will be chosen for that.

literally no such things as "alcoholism", excuse to get out of batman.

ayers a good director, not his fault WB fucked his film up

Amy Adams is very good, same as viola davis.
I liked Zod's girl in MoS as well. Other then Robbie as you mentioned thats it.

That's absurd. Robbie is young, looks the part, and already did a Brooklyn accent in Wolf of Wall Street. Not surprised if Will Smith tagged along because of her, but she'd have gotten the part regardless.

>nothing about gadot
>somehow about gadot
Nigger what?

I'M PUTTNG TOGETHER A TEAM

There are plenty of sites rumoring about them.

It's not that she's Jewish it's that you don't even remember her in Thor as Generic Girlfiend or whatever her role was in that awful movie. Give me a real capeshit actress who can act.

>implying I'd read celebrity gossip sites.

The girl that did Loki was really good.

She also did all her own stunts in the flick. Even the elevator scene and holding her breath for 5 minutes in the car crash.

Then why the fuck are you asking about it?

COUNT ME IN

Yeah, i bet she did all her stunts alright, if you know what i mean.

affleck suck i hope his liver explodes

C-Count ME INNN

YOU JUST KNOW

>Alcoholism is a disease
>*turns around and eats pot cookie*

>in rehab for alcohol addiction
really? just don't drink ,lol. how hard can it be

>holding her breath for 5 minutes

That sounds suspect as fuck