Are you going to see CHIPS?

Are you going to see CHIPS?

Other urls found in this thread:

accesshollywood.com/videos/kristen-bell-stopped-breastfeeding-for-a-day-to-perfect-her-role-in-chips/
youtube.com/watch?v=sKjO0jZWkx4
google.com/search?q=social experiment breastfeeding&tbm=vid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesus h christ almighty

dax shepard you basterd

tell me more

Why her bubys look cgi?

why is she so cute?

MORE

Kristen Bell is not stacked like that. No fucking way.

more

Dd pregnancy do that to her?

Ice Cream

Kristen Bell is definitely /ourgirl/

accesshollywood.com/videos/kristen-bell-stopped-breastfeeding-for-a-day-to-perfect-her-role-in-chips/

>YT
>[actress name] + sexy
>fap

Not unless she gets naked.

DAMN white people like THAT?

No, but Dax Shepard and Michael Pena were promoting it at a Leafs games I was at two weeks ago

>buttpads

Hey.

HEY.

Not cool.

>supporting the Leafs

has a man ever done something as drastic as this to prepare for a role? truly an artist

Jon Hamm edged himself for the entire filming of Baby Driver

Pregnancy is a hell of a drug, user.

in baseball it'd be a banned performance enhancing drug... Talk about building mass.

>american women dont actually let their babies suckle from them, they pump their milk out and then feed it to them from a bottle

>that asshole from Punkd impregnated her multiple times

They do, but they pump to have excess available if they aren't available for the baby.

In America breastfeeding in public is generally frowned upon.

As it should be.

>not realizing you can do both
>not storing up breastmilk in case she has to go somewhere the baby can't go
>not being able to afford a breastpump
Third worlder pls go

>not keeping your breast milk in the fridge for later.

Are you thick?

>americans think the most natural and healthy thing in the world, a mother feeding her infant, is bad

How much milkies does a human female produce in a day

Not enough.

Keep your tits under a cover and nobody cares. Why do you Eurocunts like being such exhibitionists.

We are not exhibitionists, we are just comfortable with our bodies.

Never said bad. Just doesn't belong in public. You don't shit and piss in the middle of the street in civilized countries and those are perfectly normal bodily functions too. Some things are very private and/or intimate that should be done in privacy. Some women breastfeed in the middle of fucking restaurants.

You also fuck children.

>feeding your baby
>the same as shitting and pissing
americans i love you guys but please calm the fuck down when it comes to the human body

While user you replied to did exaggerate a bit, breastfeeding in for example a restaurant is just disgusting.

Isn't one of your most famous uses of your National Guard about surrounding a paedophile cult?

Waco Siege, mate.

'cause they are. Or push up bra.

They are milky breasts.

>buttpads
fucking women
LIE MORE

>Dax: I've never pleasured myself to a picture of a woman.

If he only knew that I pleasure myself to a picture of his wife once sometimes 2 a month.

Every nation has it's degenerates. I can imagine much more disgusting shit has happened in Europe.

And it's just common sense for a woman to keep her tits in her shirt when sitting in a building where people all around her are eating.

I stand corrected. She will sadly need plastic surgery to make them look nice again.

No.

You know it will one of those types of movies that gets renamed and uploaded to pretend that it is in fact the latest capeshit movie in theaters so someone can get a better ratio or whatever they get out of doing that.

Are you seriously this disgusted by the female body? You're hardwired to like tits you faggot.

I read she did a "Hand Expression" vid on youtube after that.

youtube.com/watch?v=sKjO0jZWkx4

google.com/search?q=social experiment breastfeeding&tbm=vid

>he doesn't understand the concept of clothing

Why am I not surprised? In civilized nations we wear clothing in public.

>"Hand Expression" vid on youtube

If America only had pretty clean women I wouldn't mind. But I don't want to see some fat Walmart tier beast riding around on her scooter with the next generation of tax burden sucking on her ugly fat tit.

I have something that might be of interest to you.

Only because the jewish cult of christcuckery made sure that people were ashamed of their bodies and needed to cover them up, superior white cultures like the greeks and germanics worshiped the /fit/ male body.
christcuckery = antiwhite subversion, die in a fire yahweh worshipper

>Joey Salads

Nice non arguments you've got there.

K Bell with tits is 10/10

>Implying I support the Leafs

Blackhawks fan, but I got free tickets to see them beat Detroit so why wouldn't I go

just end my life already

Fo rizzies, she so hot

>butt pads
this world is going to shit

>another "holier than thou" Euro
you deserve ISIS.