SF:Matt Breida breaks out for 82 yds, TD in win
SF:49ers drop 44 points as Jimmy G carves Jags
LAR:Gurley boosts MVP candidacy with monster game
LAR:Goff blows up for four touchdowns vs. Titans
ATL:Julio Jones goes for 149 yards in Wk 16 loss
TEN:Corey Davis breaks out for 91 yards in loss
TEN:DeMarco Murray has LCL sprain, MRI coming

STOP sleeping on the chiefs

when does Garoppolo hit free agency again?

how booty blasted are the 49ers going to be, when Tom Brady retires just in time for him to come back to the patriots with a good chunk of starter experience?

Go pants

it was nice watching them play with some heart and actual competence, especially considering the fact that they're playing for a doom coach during a doomed season

even though they lost they still moved up 2 spots in the draft order because of 49ers and Bears both won

it was a good day :)

I can feel it lads, this is the year that the Chiefs finally get another ring after endless, countless years of nothing. Barring Reid doing what he does best, this will be the best chance we'll ever have to win an owl.

fucking CANNOT wait until this greasy dago wop tears his ACL and the next flavor of the month qb takes his place

Reminder that no player in the NFL this season has rushed for more yards against 15 men defense than Tom Brady

no defense no threat

>pats bandwagoner doesn't know what a franchise tag is

*leans in close* Marry Christmas, fellas

>bortles throws 3 interceptions targeting two undrafted rookies and a 4th rounder because the first four receivers on the depth chart are all injured

omfg bortles is shit y he thro piks

S E E T H I N G

I got you some more rogaine, jimbo

You're right, throwing 3 picks is actually GOOD.

his contract is up after this year but SF has the cap space to sign him to a big deal and is more than willing to tag him to keep him.

As much I'd love to see him comeback to New England, he's gone west.

What the fuck are we gonna do bros?

True

bortles stans please leave

Can only threw 1 INT and all his WRs are practice squad tier

Daily reminder that rules are rules and they made the correct call.

>Bortles throws 3 interceptions to nobody DBs playing for the worst secondary in the league

Most games you lost could have gone either way. I was surprised they had that much pride and fight despite their record. Have me a heart attack. GG. Merry Christmas.

>get to watch meaningful football all day Christmas Eve without stress
>Cowshits get eliminated
>get to enjoy Christmas day, and watch my team at night

Who /ideal holidays/ here?

t. Destroyed Spygate Tapes

>Benjamin being shit
Is Hurney actually a genius for trading him?

What team to bandwagon in the playoffs if your team is eliminated from playoff contention?

Essentially I just don't want the Patriots to win.

Can we stop letting Carrmageddon or P12 make all the threads?

>implying that wouldn't happen even if Bortles had Jerry Rice and Randy Moss as WR1 and WR2

sure except over the course of his career bortles has more turnovers than td's so games like this really aren't out of character for him

keep lying to yourself though dipshit

honestly if i were you and i was a jags fan i'd be glad that the 49ers just exposed your sorry ass at least this way you can dampen your expectations before the playoffs arrive

be happy :)

Ravens are gonna win the owl.

If the Panthers go down I go for the Jags
If they both go down I guess the Rams

>no defense
Did you see those fumbles and INTs in the past two games desu

Fight.

broken clocks etc

How bout you be the Chiefs Bahaman bitch :^) like today?

fucking hate this chimp

Vikes or Aints because I don't want an AFC team winning and I don't want the rest of those NFC seeds winning

Packers fan here, I heard you have a smooth butthole, can you post pics?

Jimmy is one of those guys who is so handsome I legitimately question if I might be a little gay.

>franchise tagging Jimmy Biteapillow

fire Mularkey before he kills Mariota's career

ITT: we laugh at all the nonexistant cowgirls fans that will inevitably pop up a season or two from now when they're as bad

I had a room mate that looked like him

>there are people posting ITT RIGHT NOW that think the Pats will win the owl

Bisexuals exist

SOMEONE doesn't have a high enough IQ to understand exotic smash mouth

yeah it's apparent koetter hasn't lost this team like raheem and schiano did back in 2011 and 2013 respectively. definitely encouraging for the future.

gg and represent the division well in the playoffs :))

Are these going to be the greatest NFC playoffs of all time?

Our only hope is playing the pats in the divisional, if we play the stoolers we can say goodbye to a Super Bowl win this year

I would like to say that the tits have a chance, but I honestly don't see how they'll beat the jags, or any other playoff team for that matter.

I bandwagon Panthers, Jaguars, Titans, Chiefs in that order.

his left foot was actually on the ground and the tape proves it

LADS IT IS QUITE LITERALLY OUR YEAR, CHIEFS VS. VIKINGS IN THE OWL WITH THE CHIEFS TAKING THE LOMBARDI HOME

>caring about conferences

Literally the most casual thing there is.

what team do you support

who the fuck even are you

and the 1 int was literally off the hands of his reciever, literally not Cam's fault

HELL YEAH BRUV

his foot was in bounds....but he did not have possession of the ball. he was juggling it and by the time had possession his second foot was OB. Not a TD

not when he had possession

>who the fuck even are you
>said the irrelevant trip to the irrelevant trip

hopefully we get to see what mahomes can do against Denver

It hurts but you're right we couldn't do it

Who the fuck are YOU?

right sure but does he have to accept a franchise tag from them? I mean, he could go back to New England and be the next Tom Brady. What if this is all their master plan???

Catb owl

>me after todays games

>Chiefs
>Owl

>When your just relieved that your bumbling team did not lose the browns today.

Season cant end soon enough.

Oddly enough that receiver had the most yards today

Seeing as the team you actually rooted for lost maybe you should try rooting for the Pats then

byrd and funchess are not practice squad tier

also cam clearly threw the ball behind bersin on that int so he does assume partial responsibility

>does he have to accept a franchise tag from them?
>pats bandwagoner doesn't know what a franchise tag is

you can't refuse a franchise tag, look at Kirk Cousins. do people seriously not know the tag rules by now?

Unironically no doubt. I’m pretty excited.

You guys that missed out on the playoffs this season better be shitposting with us. I’ll miss you assholes.

Not if the Jags put on that performance again

>Raiders
>”good season”
Have fun in Vegas fag

How do you rape the bungles but not the browns?

>raidnigger
>achieving anything in the 21st century

Pick two

>no puckers
>no cowshits
>no loins to get blown out
These playoffs are going to be extra-comfy.

except in that little video drawn up by the reviewing official, he even states that he has possession, and when you look you can see his left foot on the ground

He says its off the ground at that point, but you can literally look for yourself and see it on the ground

so do you guys think green bay could use a db? I'd just LOVE to play with aaron

>"It's going to be a Raiders vs Cowboys Superb Owl!!"

Byrd was literally on the practice squad his entire career until this year
He’s finally developed into something pretty good

I had a classmate like that in Uni and that shit was legitimately unnerving. Now I've come to terms with it and realized I'd suck Jimmy's dick off if I had the chance.

>Trips of truth

>ESPN ETERNALLY BTFO

>Chiefs
>achieving anything in the 21st century
>imfuckingplying I;d ever put the cowboys as high as the Raiders
take these (You)s and go

post full predictions

Where is Jimmy G going in the offseason? I think he should refuse the franchise tag and do 2 years in Denver or Arizona before going back to New England

WOPS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD

Same reason you lost to the bills and cowboys

>Did you know: The Kansas City Chiefs has the fourth-longest active consecutive NFL playoff appearance streak (2 seasons)

>graziano the only one who picked the 49ers

Get some glasses. his foot was off the ground when he gained possession. It did not come back in bounds. Incomplete pass.

when catbowl doesn't happen this year, will you finally kill yourself?

if no, what will finally make you pull the trigger? please tell me so i can make it happen

>Soyboys