Israel is disintegrating from the inside. We're becoming on an increasing pace another arab mdidle eastern cuntry...

Israel is disintegrating from the inside. We're becoming on an increasing pace another arab mdidle eastern cuntry. Pl0x gibbe passport.

One reaps what they sow.

You owe the Jews your empire, without us you wouldn't have the nukes, Murrifat.

I don't speak squiggle line, translate pls.

Israel is called the Holy Land because it keeps the Unholy Negroes in Africa.

This has been it's purpose for over 750,000 years.

The Jewish people are merely a blink of the eye in the history of the Holy Land.

The people who originally established the Holy Land may have, some of them, become Jews, but their nation and culture would have gone on far longer. Tens of thousands of years. Even a few hundred thousand years.

His brain was bigger. His hands were bigger. His feet were bigger. Yet he was shorter.

More evidence of this will be found and shared in the coming decades, as the population of Israel grows and Israel develops.

It is the destiny of Israel to take the West Bank fully by 2025, and to claim maritime jurisdiction across the Mediterranean Sea.

Through this territorial expansion the nation of the Holy Land will be able to keep the Negroes from floating to Eurasia and dragging the world into an endless race war.

implying jews did antyhing with the nukes except give them to their fellow (((tribesmen))) in the (((soviet union)))

Israel got nukes 30 years after the Soviets.

It's just some guy going off on orthodox jews, and how stupid they are.

I don't speak jew runes

You're safe as long as you have Mr. Netanyahu.

He's talking about the Rosenbergs, I think

Klingon is a cool looking language.

Don't worry Izzy, soon your country will expand into empty Syria.

And yet...

Please go on. Do you think the jews maintain some kind of ancient history we're not aware of?

M O O N S P E A K

Good, Allah willing an Arab muslim cuts your kike head off.
Inshallah

Show some support for Whites or you won't get any back. Fucking kikes.

Use the nukes, the billions of $ yearly given for free and the other tech your spies stole to start killing off some mudslime.

I really don't give a shit kike. Stop posting your fucking faggot language on my board, we can't fucking read Hebrew.

Can you not be a cunt and at least give us a translation of what's written in your pic related?

>implying jews did antyhing with the nukes except give them to their fellow (((tribesmen))) in the (((soviet union)))

Elaborate? Which tribesmen? Huh?

Mohamed jamal ibn bukr ibn ibn muqtar ibn alsandman hows ramadan?

I dont understand hebrew based Israel

Gonna need vowels for the hebrew OP I'm not a full blown kike like yourself.

Ramadan has ended idiot

>It's just some guy going off on orthodox jews, and how stupid they are.
are you sure you understand hebrew and israeli politics?

AshkeNAZI

Tell one of your ISIS cousins to make a happening and bomb a synagogues or a Church in full service this month to commemorate the beginning of Hajj.

We're moving you to west africa.