GOOGLEL

there is no such thing as race goyim. Interesting how the United Nations declared there is no race huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.natur.cuni.cz/filosof/markos/Publikace/Dawkins extended.pdf
juntakareporter.com/world/unesco-declares-islam-as-the-most-peaceful-religion-of-the-world/
drudge.com/news/200875/unesco-declares-islam-most-peaceful
reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/4s6wht/eli5if_race_doesnt_exist_what_is_the_correct_name/
independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>race is not a biological reality

The fuck does that mean? I guess black people are getting sharpied when they come out of the womb by the evil white man or something right?

Is a pug and a poodle a different race of dog? No you fucks, its a dog. Just like a human is a human, regardless of their 'nationality'.

>the United Nations declared there is no race
Welp pack it in boys, we are clearly on the wrong side of history.

lol woops i meant this one. This one is real.

The UN said that?

Well shit, now I don't know what to believe.

>in 1950 we declared that-
>DNA wasn't even fucking discovered

Into the trash.

If liberals want to burn to consitution too, be my fucking guest. But were tearing this whole thing down.

I agree with Dawkins. But he should just outright and say "blacks" or "minorities" instead of "leftists".

We all know all this progressivist denial of facts is being fuelled by insecure shitskins that want to block out reality because they feel bad about their own skin colour.

the "united nations" is a zionist lead organization.

what did you expect?

UN declares lots of shit, usually they are wrong

The Wikipedia definition:
>Race, as a social construct, is a group of people who share similar and distinct physical characteristics, as well as shared cultural practices and affectations.

WE

remember, anything with the word "union" in it...is an act of the international kike

soviet "union"

american "union"

yuropean "union"

In all seriousness, what are they trying to convey when they say "social construct"?

Because it's a category brought about within the rubrics of the classifier's mind? Well, that's a trivial truth. By this logic, ducks and cars are social constructs too.

good
then it's impossible to be racist
and genocide is merely preference

You shouldn't reject every explanation that says something is a "social construct". It's only in the minds of leftists where "social construct = it doesn't exist" . Gender ROLES are indeed social constructs. Currency is a social construct. Hereditary rule is a social construct. Language is a social construct. Democracy is a social construct.

according to them even gender is a social construct

>Look up quote
>Nothing

He didn't say this and he wouldn't. The equivalent to race would probably be dog breeds.

>There is no race
There isnt in the biological way, but sure in a narrativ way.

Question is, are you ready to reproduce one of the oldest C&D tactics by those in positions, or do we use it against them by ridiculing it in every way?

But the point is: race is a biological FACT. Independent of what we make of it. We haven't created races, let alone as a society. Saying race is a social construct is like saying gravity is a social construct.

But isn't Gender a reflection of biological reality? Gender is to sex what race is to phenotype.

social constructs are abstract. We're talking biology here.

>There isnt in the biological way, but sure in a narrativ way.

What is susceptibility to disease?

>in 1950 all science became obsolete
>I fucking love science tho

Well, then the african culture, which has led them to minor genetical changes, is setting up their social construct to be ...

Race is a better word of it. Words can have a second meaning. Let us add this meaning to our vocabulary to enhance the english language.

>What are diseases
Different traits in the gene pool by enviormental effects over thousands of years.
As I understand it, different races arent able to mate between each other. I know, now comes the dog race meme, but hey, not blaiming you for being socialized in a crooked society that has fucked with narratives and ideas since humans started using fire

>rayss a mith it be sum made up buuuulshit
>"ok, well then let's get rid of all these ethnic scholarships and monority quotas."
>HOL
>UP

Or let us use the word "Culturarist", sounds better than racist.

>X can mate with Y therefore the statistically significant differences between them don't real

UNATCO?

Let's disregard for a second the fact that the UN in the 1950s was basically run by communist countries... why is Google shoving down an unscientific POLITICAL OPINION down my throat?

Fucking kikes.
I will never use Google again.
Fuck them.

search 'race' on jewpedia, says its a social construct

but credit unions are the answer to jew banks

Good they can throw that stupid diversity hiring shit in the trashcan since race was all a lie. Black Lives Matter is invalidated by the United Nations.

denying the biological reality of race so that mixing doesnt seem as reprehensible

I use Yahoo!search now. Still pretty shitty though even more shitty if I say so myself.
What else can I use? Also addblock plus is it any good? Can I block one and block all?

yahoo blows. They went far left when their profits started dropping. I know a lot of people on here use bing.

The same ((UNESCO)) that just declared Islam the most peaceful religion?

Toppest of top keks

>bing when microsoft supports hillary
use duckduckgo
>duckduckgo is owned by a kike
fuck let's just read a damn book when we need to look something up

I agree that race is a biological fact, however I would let slide the statement "race is a social construct" if I knew the person making it also agreed to the former. My reasoning is, where we draw the line for some "perceived races" on the continuum is arbitrary and socially and historically influenced.

Of course there are also races with no continuum to speak of, and I've never encountered anyone who said r. i. a. s. c. while agreeing to it being biological fact, so it's all a big hypothetical. It's simply never the case.

I completely agree. I was talking about gender roles though, for which what you said essentially still applies, however in a social context. You can have gender traits in lone specimen, for gender roles you need a society to fulfill those roles in.

The pdf of that book is available here.

> web.natur.cuni.cz/filosof/markos/Publikace/Dawkins extended.pdf

False quote. If he wrote it, it's not in this book.

dog (domesticated animal) = whites
wolf (undomesticated wild animal) = nigger
two separate species

surely this is fake.

yeah i'm guessing it's false. But there's a lot of quotes that he says race exists. He says it a lot on his twitter.

The definition you cited, however, starts with "as a social construct". I wanted to point that out. See for what I meant. If one weren't retarded, one could legitimately say race is a social construct, because it partly is. Shame that's never the case and never what the retarded mean.

Leftists didn't call themselves "modern progressives" in the 1980s, and nobody called them that. Nice try.

I just cited wiki because they immediately went to social construct. I thought it was weird how the main sites are so aggressive at saying race doesn't exist.
But I guess there could be two meanings. A cultural and biological meaning. The former being a social construct.

By saying this you're saying every other religion is more violent, there's no way this is real

You got exactly what I meant.
Indeed there are worryingly many sites which deny it outright. But if you set out to interpret anything to be against your opinion, you're doing the same thing the leftists do. I upset myself with this bullshit too much anyway, I try to keep a cool head as much as possible.

I wish it was...

juntakareporter.com/world/unesco-declares-islam-as-the-most-peaceful-religion-of-the-world/

It's real friend..

drudge.com/news/200875/unesco-declares-islam-most-peaceful

He said that Jews are not a race on twitter.

In this context, though, they say:
>humans belong to the same species and that race is not a biological reality but a myth.
If this was coming from some left news outlet then i wouldn't care but it's odd that the United Nations has decided to champion this assertion when it's obviously not true in this context.

It's a different breed. So yes, it is a different race of dog.

Quora says Juntak is satire

Why do we have pedigree dogs and special breeding clubs then? Fucking retard.

Try putting a Chihuahua to do a German Shepherd's job and see what happens.

No, dog breeds are inbred bloodlines. The equivalent has sometimes occurred with noble families.

Haha, yeah.

Do you also remember that time when the United Nations also universally condemned Europeans for being in Africa? Boy, those "liberated" African countries sure are swimming in wealth and prosperity right now, lel.

Nice dubs.

When I google the same thing, nothing like that shows up. Only articles about evolution do.

Stop baiting

Angolans didn't cannibalize enough Portuguese soldiers to steal their euro strength, that's why they aren't prosperous.

reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/4s6wht/eli5if_race_doesnt_exist_what_is_the_correct_name/

phew then genocide doesn't exist.

PORTUGAL vs FRANCE
is it euro or africa cup?

Seriously? can you type in "are there different human races" enter. then screen cap?

It may be motivated by appealing to blacks but it's propagated by whites, or at least (((whites))), more than anything

They still cannibalized quite a lot.

>race doesn't exist
then the arbituary measure of being 100% "white" shouldn't matter or being 0% Jew, it is just coincidence and tribal interests.

Here you go.

Of course it's fake. There are subspecies: "negroid, caucasoid etc.."

Why isn't this a project? Open source network all the PCs, on the planet, to create the world's largest (big data) search engine. Would be like Freenet, on steroids. No censorship.

>Black Africans in Rome, a major Mediterranean trading empire, could only mean that the entire population was Black and all records to the contrary were forged
FUCKING RREEEEEEEEEE

Then jews aren't a race so killing them won't be genocide, it will be justice.

kek, if jews are no more it's just random crime.

Muh Constitution from 1958 uses the word race

I'm surprised every time I'm disappointed in the UN, as I thought I couldn't be more disappointed after each bullshit occurrence.

>Gender ROLES are indeed social constructs.

There's no reason that this should be entirely true.

I understand banning racial hatred, but racism is banning race.

>a fucking tree growing on top story
Say what you want about African farmers

It's called a breed, you uneducated fuck.

Last semester at university (pseudoscience undergrad degree) I was instructed in a class that the concept of "race" was entirely subjective; this was argued by pointing out that certain individuals would be perceived as "white" in one nation, and "non-white" in another, etc.

Ethnicity was admitted to be a real, non-social-construct phenomenon, but it was stringently and repeatedly stated that ethnicity had absolutely no impact on intelligence or other related attributes. Muh sickle-cell meme was brought up as an example of one of the only "real" differences between ethnicities.

It's really interesting being in a field chock-full of leftist fucking shits while holding my views.

Well it was all started by jews/leftists/communists
But definately a lot of it today is not wanting to offend non-whites

Especially the republicans who will push marxist social agendas because "I know a nice black guy at work!"

newspeak is that race is a lie

go to any publication, especially wikipedia

they all deny race exists

>yet whites can still be racist

it's the same word in non juded languages.

This can't be real...

OOOOOYYYYYYYY VEY
DELETE THiS

In my opinion as human societies and later civilization evolved, the genders favored some roles in those, as they were physiologically and neurologically predisposed to be better at them. As professions emerged, where technology became too diverse for everyone to be proficient at everything, the genders favored some over others much the same. Some groups were more efficient than others, those with roles more adapted to the genders capabilities flourished. It turned out for example men building and women sewing works pretty well. This knowledge propagated, and this to me is a social construct.

Ir you take "social construct" to mean "made-up", then what isn't made-up in this sense?

>Muh sickle-cell meme was brought up as an example of one of the only "real" differences between ethnicities.

SO RACE DOES EXIST

>80519936
no it's not goi only stupid rednecks are RACIST NEONAZI SKINHEADS!
independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html

This comic is really clever.

Looks like they're still missing some searches.

Just checked. It's real.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

This means about as much as a certificate for perfect attendance given to a student failing most of his classes.

thats not what i got

>asserted
Quality science.

Looks like you americans are just keked then.

As you can see, the same article that appears on the top of the list for you appears on the bottom for me.

jewgle probably intentionally put it there for Americans