BLM BTFO?

BLM BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCvT7r7NQ6I
youtube.com/watch?v=voZ6fWYlr0w
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/breakdown-us-citizens-killed-cops-2016
dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm getting really fucking sick of these pictures of people holding paper.

I wish it was off the table entirely.

The point of the BLM slogan is that yes, all lives matter but somehow your society has forgotten that this includes blacks. No white people are being oppressed or forgotten. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever. Relax.

Those and white boards.

>all lives matter but
That's the caveat, they start off saying that then go on to say that black lives matter more.

The point of the BLM slogan, and indeed the entire BLM movement is to advance blacks beyond everyone else. It's a supremacy movement, like feminism.

>but somehow your society has forgotten that this includes blacks.

somehow your society has forgotten that most of the crime in the us is caused by black people and that's why the cops have to shoot them all the time

but aren't they brothers? :^)

This are lies. BLM is about rich black people in universitets

i miss those guys
youtube.com/watch?v=MCvT7r7NQ6I

Right now it matters to raise awareness over the fact that black lives matter because no one ever forgot that white lives matter.

For them to pull ahead they will first need to catch up. Sadly I don't think that will happen in our lifetime.

These are all lies. They are shilling for the Bureau of Land Management

>no one ever forgot that white lives matter.

The pushback to the slogan isn't coming from ruling elites, it's coming from working class whites who actually do feel as though they've been forgotten.

Your little feelings don't always equal reality. And in the matter of police violence it's an objective fact that blacks are overrepresented. I thought you guys loved facts but maybe it's not so fun when they don't fit your personal agenda?

Yes, society has forgotten about blacks, that's why they've literally been at the epicenter of racial relations for the last 60 years, that's why apartheid ended, that's why Americans fought a civil war over, because people forgot about blackie.

Fuck off. Black Lives Matter literally associates oppression with blacks only. They don't want equality, they don't want egalitarianism, they want more power, more control and more rights than what is given to every American, because they feel this is the only way to address injustice.

It's social Marxism. Vladimir Lenin and the rest of the Bolsheviks would be saying #ProletariatLivesMatter if they were born in this day and age. It's a concept that assumes there will always be a struggle between the majority (white) and the minority (dindus).

BLM says "Yes, #AllLivesMatter, but Black Lives are the ones we're focusing on now" but they really mean "No, only Black Lives Matter because we created this movement and you're not hijacking it from us, you don't have a right to experience injustice and oppression that is a BLACK thing only."

These guys still wrestle?

>And in the matter of police violence it's an objective fact that blacks are overrepresented.

>cops shoot more blacks
>this is clearly race related

>13% of the population commits 50% of the murders
>SOCIAL STRUCTURES ETC

Yes

No they will not catch up our lifetime. They are too busy trying not to work because being in a family who collects welfare and seeing this your entire life of course you won't have any motivation to work. It's easier to sit in your free apartment, with your utilities all paid for and sell drugs than it is to stay in school, graduate and continue your education and get a respectable job earning your living fair and square. In a way you can not blame the niggers fully anymore.

Sure they are. Brothers from another mother. Papa Dudley really got around. Theres an Indian brother, too. Dances With Dudleys.

This, they've gotta be pretty damned old by now.

Thanks for keeping me woke.

who's the muslim on the right?

That dark point on his forehead is called "raisin" in arabic, its a sign of being devout. Because you get it by pressing down your head when praying to allah for several years 5times a day.

nobody cares about your objectively false, weak sheep slave goyim narrative, you brainwashed follower cuck

fucking pussies
this is literally tumblr-tier

Tell them that, to their face.

Im pretty sure the laws of physics would never allow two large men of their stature to stand on a table and pose for a picture. The table would si.ply collapse under the pressure.

Unda presha *dundundundunda dundun
Unda presha

I still love watching when The Rock destroyed them with Mick Foley after mocking their stuttering.

>weak
>sheep
>slave
>goyim
>brainwashed
>cuck

You sound extremely redpilled, friend!

Clearly one of them doesn't care about the other enough to have written the message them-self.
(Both have the same handwriting)

yeah that's the subtext, but then you have vocal retards calling bernie supporters racist to their face, demonstrating at Orlando vigils, and generally being embarassing and the altruistic meaning is lost completely.

see Since they're objectively and statistically more likely to commit violent crime and homicide, they're also more likely to get shot by police. Where is the problem?

very redpilled of you to ignore this post
as usual, leftists wiggle out of any debate theyre uncomfortable with and just move on to the next goal post shifting or denigration of the argument into semantics

But the ratio of blacks to white who are killed by cops is disproportional to the ratio of blacks to whites who are criminal.

In other words yes there "should" be more blacks killed because they are more often criminal but not that many.

I thought that we were the cucks of Scandinavia

The thing is, before Treyvon, no one cared about police-related deaths.

Stats don't lie, whites get killed by cops more, so why wouldn't there be a white lives matter? It comes down to the media.

After the fact, the media realized that those stories make a lot of money, so blacks somehow derived the sudden surge of blacks getting killed by cops in the media as they are now getting selected for assasination by cops.

Trust me, if tomorrow all outlets reported on the stats, BLM would be done.

they are jobbers

>3D BABY

they still have he best music too. i miss the days of aggressive entrance music

>the ratio of blacks to white who are killed by cops is disproportional to the ratio of blacks to whites who are criminal.

thats literally not true, you're inventing things to backup your collapsing worldview

9/10 baiting shitposts. How's your holiday ausbro?

Joe, please. You can do better than this. See, if there are the ratio of blacks to whites that are criminal is X then the ratio of blacks to whites that are killed or hurt by cops should be the same or at least similar. It isn't. For whatever reason (read: because institutional racism) when blacks encounter police they are more likely to get hurt.

It's really not that hard to understand.

>But the ratio of blacks to white who are killed by cops is disproportional to the ratio of blacks to whites who are criminal.
I'll have you find me statistics that support this, ok? Get to work lad

FAGGOT! FAGGOT! WE'VE GOT A FAGGOT HERE!

I saw it in some other thread I'm sure. Just keep your eyes open stuff is reposted all the time.

The Dudley's don't use tables anymore.

>No white people are being oppressed
neither are blacks. they're just delusional and pissed off about there ancestors. Their is no argument here,

>that's literally not true
Do you have any evidence to back this up?

>tape on glasses
why

/thread and all others like it

>The point of the "separate but equal" slogan is that yes, all people should be separate but equal, but somehow your society has forgotten that this includes blacks. No black people are being oppressed or forgotten. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever. Relax.

>The point of the "feminism means equality for all genders" slogan is that yes, all genders should be equal but somehow your society has forgotten that this includes women. No male people are being oppressed or forgotten. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever. Relax.

Many groups say dumb shit like this but redefine the words to justify their behaviors
>blacks can't be racist because racism = hate+power
>women cant be sexist
>islam can't be intolerant

Based Dudley Boyz

youtube.com/watch?v=voZ6fWYlr0w

>I can't back up my wild ass claims
ok

EC DUB EC DUB ED CUB EC DUB EC DUB

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/breakdown-us-citizens-killed-cops-2016

509 people killed this year of which 123 were black. Since blacks only make up like 13% of the population that number should be about 64.

is it my job to prove his assertion wrong or his to prove his assertion? i made the claim he's pulling it out of his ass, doesnt seem like im wrong

now show how that's related to their criminality and show how that is more proportionally relevant than committing more than half of the murders? seems like they're getting off easy if anything

Okay here you go.
dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

Just did some quick research to see how the figures lined up. Blacks committed around half of all murders between 1980 and 2008. In 2013 its was 38%. This year, out of 571 killed by police in the US so far, 138 were black, which gives a figure of 24%. I don't know what percentage of murders this year were committed by blacks but I would be surprised if it was under 24%. Perhaps you can find out.

Of all the people who stopped the race riots who would have guessed it would have been a couple of dumb ass wrasslers.

Not to mention the fact that the majority of blacks killed by cops have a weapon and are resisting arrest. This obliviously increases the likelihood of being killed by a police officer.

Mate, blacks commit 50% of violent crime. They are way underrepresented in people killed by police, mostly because police doesn't go into the hoods.

Fine, I'll admit it. From what I can find blacks are actually severely underrepresented when it comes to being shot by police compared to how much more crime they supposedly do.

Oh well, not like you can take back your (You)s. I mean, I guess they're my (You)s now. Ta.

Tables, kek

So you're saying you coaxed me into replying? FUCK now I regret doing research and learning about the world. Foiled again.

Well I honestly thought I'd be able to find some cherry picked numbers I could spin in a way that would make you guys mad but I was wrong.

>supposedly
still in denial. You should move to sweden if you like niggers so much.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Welcome to the cause user, now spread the word. Whte America remembers, and this mummers farce is almost over.

If their lives matter, why the fuck are they in the pro wrestling industry?

how about YOU btfo

why not? that was their entire gimmick

Oh, don't be silly. I still support BLM of course.

>64,820 signed

Damn, I assumed this would die in the ass. You guys put some work in.

They turned heel. So their heel gimmick is "YOU GUYS WANT TABLES? WELL FUCK YOU FANS WE'RE NOT GONNA GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT"

I'm sure they'll start using them again at some point.

>The point of the BLM slogan is that yes, all lives matter
Untrue. BLM is generally said to be about stopping the injustice of police brutality against blacks.

The entire problem is nobody knows what BLM is truly about because it has no purpose beyond what we think it should mean, showing it's a sham.

Fucking thank you. Every time I see BLM I always think, "What's the Bureau of Land Management done this time?"

Pro wrestling is degenerate and all of the wrestlers and fans are brain damaged

Of course BLM is going to focus on black issues. That's not to say they think black lives matter more.

Damn, is this absurd misconception also the reason you guys are afraid of feminists?

Is that the dudley boiz? haven't watched wrestling in 15 years

fuck off /heem/

Go listen to people being interviewed at the protests. They don't know what they're talking about or what they're protesting for.

Ask multiple BLM people what their movement is about. You will get different answers from each one.

>They don't know what they're talking about or what they're protesting for.

You tend to find this is the case at a lot of protests and similar. A lot of people go out there just because it's something to do. They like getting angry and then complaining about the cops when they get pepper sprayed and arrested.

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE MOTHERFUCKER

WE NEED TO RENAME BLACK LIVES MATTER TO NIGGER CONVENTION OR SOMETHING

They know black people who don't deserve it are getting shot - by the police. Isn't that enough?

They don't even know their names half of the time. It's pathetic.

Not supposedly. The arrest rates by race line up directly with the reported races of perpetrators in the results of the annual crime victimization survey, which asks >100K people about their experiences as victims of crime. Given that most victims of black crime are other blacks, blacks are arrested improper proportion to the crimes they actually commit, unless you wish to stake out the position that blacks have internalized racism and are lying about the race of perpetrators to make their own race look bad. If that is what you want to claim, I'd say there's something wrong in your head.

Literally why would that matter?

That's a good question. Why would knowing the details of a person being shot by police matter? What could possibly be learned by knowing the details of the situation that led up to it? What could be learned by knowing details of the person that was shot such as his history?

Oh, convicted felons reaching for weapons? Those are most of these "unjust" shootings.

same here

I think any citizen, black or white, should be concerned with a police that puts itself above the legal system. Maybe they were guilty but that's for the courts to decide.

And save it. We've seen the fucking videos. No one is mad because resisting offenders were apprehended by use of proportional force. People are being literally murdered.

The Dudley Boyz are back in action?
Holy shit!

I wish attitude would make a resurgence.

>BLM
Their thought patterns aren't foreign to me at all, so I can safely say they're acting irrational.

>tables

> Your little feelings don't always equal reality

Could not have said it better myself.

>close but not quite

It's a movement created by globalists soros for example, for balkanization of different groups of people to bring in federal and u.n. Control at a local level. Also to create a civil emergency to shut down the elections, kill populism, and bring in Marshall law so they can take our food rations, guns, and anything else they deem necessary. They will try to "rebuild" the government and society as full on collectivist and under control of world government bureaucrats. If you people dont see it, you're part of the problem.

Please prepare yourselves, things are about to get really ugly here, and only the self sufficient and collaborators will survive the coming conflict.

Fuck I miss ECW