LAR:Gurley boosts MVP candidacy with monster game
LAR:Goff blows up for four touchdowns vs. Titans
ATL:Julio Jones goes for 149 yards in Wk 16 loss
TEN:Corey Davis breaks out for 91 yards in loss
TEN:DeMarco Murray has LCL sprain, MRI coming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw7Y1LO6GBI
twitter.com/nflfootballinfo/status/945144091326722049
theringer.com/nfl/2017/12/24/16817094/jimmy-garoppolo-franchise-quarterback-49ers-jaguars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>LAR:Gurley boosts MVP candidacy with monster game
>LAR:Goff blows up for four touchdowns vs. Titans
Imagine reading this shit after last season

so 49ers confirmed better than shithawks already with jimmy g? he's pretty sexy looking no homo.

Harrison Butker made five of six field goals Sunday, breaking the franchise record with 35 this year.

The fact that he accomplished this feat as a rookie is impressive. The fact that he did it with three less games (and still one to play to break it) is kind of unbelievable.

And there will be critics (“Yeah, well if the Chiefs scored more touchdowns”), and I get that. But even though he had the additional opportunities, you still have to make the kicks, and Butker has done that.

When Brett Veach, Dave Toub and the Chiefs made the decision to waive Cairo Santos to go with Butker Week 4, it felt especially strange at the time. But I think we get it now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw7Y1LO6GBI

Jimmy makes the whole team better.

>Implying Jimmy is gonna leave perfect weather and hoes Cali for gross New England

Does 0-16 browns get a sticky

>4000 yard season
APOLOGIZE

NEXT SEASON:
>AZ signs cousins in off season
>LAR has goff and gurley
>nanners have jimmy
>shithawks have infighting and the only losing record in the NFCW
can't wait senpai

What a tasteless edition. Show some respect.

Yeah, because SF is full of hot bitches and not ugly tech geeks

New England knows what winning is. San Francisco does not

Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce baby, Smeth game manager ass is lucky he's playing in that baby AFC West division.

What did he mean by this?

Threadly reminder that Dak Prescott is a shit tier QB who apparently cant hit a stationary target 5 yards from him.

Sup Forums, what is your opinion of Joe Motana? Good looking dude or no?

Jay Cutler 2018 Dolphins starting quarterback and Ryan Tannehill goes to WR.

>Getting shit pay and work in new England
No

What a faggot. If you can't enjoy a good laugh at someone else's expense, you shouldn't be posting on Sup Forums.

his headphones aren't even plugged in

Skins thought they were good with cousins too. I hope Jimmy stays in San Fran, the Patriots butthurt will be incredible, especially since they could have probably resigned him for dirt cheap

>Skins thought they were good with cousins too.

No they didn't. The Redskins front office didn't believe in Cousins and refused to pay him. They even fired the one guy who wanted to pay Cousins.

The Redskins fucked themselves by being cheap bastards.

>People say Brady is old
>Pats fans: "hurr no he isn't he'll stay for a long time
>Another team gets gop
>Pats fans: "hurr why wouldn't he stay here? Brady is leaving soon! He'll be winning again!"

Kinda wish Cam Newton was my QB, only because he's funny as fuck

>Butker playing well
>Gano playing well
Did the Panthers suddenly become the god tier kicking team?

>wait two years to be a starter and win a few Owls
>start immediately and maybe make an NFCCG or two in your career

high time preference wops were a mistake

>Expecting Pat fans to be sane

Salty Pats fan detected

I hope so. I need them to beat the Falcons next week

Nigga Brady is staying til he's 45. Wop isn't waiting that long

the first year they tagged him yeah. Last year they tried to get him to sign a long term deal and his agent canned it. Good on him desu FedEx field is a career killer

yes, and?

Brady will keep playing until the CTE kicks in

Exactly. Wop isn't waiting til then

Skins aren't sure they want cousins $(ers want jimmy. There were reports not three weeks ago that came out saying redskins FO is still "unsure" of cousins

Your opinions have literally zero value.

Yeah who wouldn't want to play for the team that drafted them and have a SB winning roster.

That's crazy. Again, Jimmy doesn't owe SF SHIT. He owes NE everything

I mean he's not wrong, jags gave up a shit ton of yards on stupid ass penalties

See
And

>New England
>gross
It’s one of the nicest looking parts of the country m8

>I mean he's not wrong
Fucking salty retard, lel.

>Ameer Abdullah and Theo Riddick got carries over Tion Green all year

Lol

>not using this as thumbnail/topic for /nfl/

I guess we are saving Santa Reid for tomorrow then? If I don't see a Santa Reid themed thread tomorrow I will leave Sup Forums forever

The skins are only releasing that info because they know Kirk isn't sticking around. Also their fo is fucking incompetent

Good, I hope you do

welcome to Sup Forums, friend

Do football players fuck their own team cheerleaders?

I'm not even a jags fan

i saw that shit too

Are all Jags fans this delusional?

>Jags
>fans
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

>That Barbara Streisand beak on the girl on the right
Lmao explain yourself San fran

So you're just a retard then, got it.

Gee what team would you rather play for?

>a team with a multiple time SB winning roster with millions of adoring fans all over the country

OR

>some rebuilding project that's overshadowed by the soon to be Vegas Raiders, LA Rams and Seahawks

Maybe, but they've been saying this kinda shit since rg3 went down

>Pats traded Jimmy GOATolo for a 2nd

OH NO NONO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>44 points

I was debating using a Christmas picture but it's not Christmas yet. If I'm awake for the next general, I'll use it

This is why i was banging the table all offseason to acquire Bilal Powell

More like San Tran if you know what I mean haha

Here's a pro tip. There isn't a single front office in the NFL that isn't unsure about Cousins at this point

He's been put in countless spots to prove he's a franchise calibre QB and has failed pretty much every test.

He will go to a team that can afford to east his massive contract (Jags and Dolphins are my top destinations) if he turns out to be a failed franchise experiment. Expect him to go to a team that has nothing to lose

>not wanting to be he hero of a fledgling team
He’ll be a legend in San Fran if he pulls r off. In NE he’ll just be endlessly compared to Brady

Catb owl

guys can we just be friends. it's Christmas after all.

all this catty shit isn't comfy.

>Choose a team where you sit on your ass waiting for Brady to die off and exceed super high expectations
Or
>Choose a team with low expectations, a good coach with lots of money and a starting position
Man decisions bro. That's a tough one

>Wanting be in the shadows of someone you'll never be able to live up
Nah man. No one wants that.

$cam will never win an owl

as soon as he has a bad play he pouts on the bench with his fucking gatorade towel over his head.

How much game deciding refball wins has the Patriots benefited from this season?

>vs. JETS with the Austin-Seferian Jenkins """"Fumble Touchback""""
>vs STEELERS with the Jesse James """Not A Catch"""
>vs BILLS with the Kelvin Benjamin """Not A Catch"""

Am I missing anything else?

Let's talk Luck. Andrew Luck. Think he'll have a bounce back season next year? I still believe he can be one of the better QBs in the league but i've lowered my expectations from an elite QB. Now I just think he'll be one of the better ones.

remember pats fags saying it was a good trade because the 49ers pick will be better than the one they used on him?
I'd say win now teams would take a swing too. AZ and Denver come to mind. God knows they won't get anything good in the draft

Nah he's just average

If the probowl was played actually seriously AFC vs NFC who wins? This season makes me think it'll be a lot closer than it used to. Assuming everyone is healthy of course.

If you want to have some fun name the AFC and NFC starters.

He’s going to get Romo’d

That just shows how fucking incompetent they are if they're still on the fence about a guy who's proven he's starter caliber the past 3 seasons

You're right, refs should purposefully make incorrect calls to harm the Patriots

The Clots completely destroyed his career

no one talks about how destroyed they were by injuries this year. He did pretty well with nothing to work with

Cooks "catch" in the Texans game

At best he’ll have a Bledsoe level career, really good but never quite living up to the hype

Sunday Night Football is done for the season
>twitter.com/nflfootballinfo/status/945144091326722049

Bledsoe just wasn't good enough to live up to the hype, though. With Luck, if he never achieves his potential it'll be more of a what if, since he's been systematically ruined by the Colts.

>most fair
They can’t even get competent writers

I agree. I liked him in college which is why I wanted him to succeed in the NFL. His rookie season looked promising then idfk... I was hoping Luck to Hilton would be a common theme

I'm not shitting on cousin's, I'm saying the skins fo is full of idiots if they still don't believe in cousins as starter caliber

Competent spokesmen, I guess

no time for proof reading. they needed to send it out at the most quick pace possible.

Why did he tackle like that? I remember seeing posters in our training room that had to have been from 1982 telling you not to lead with your head.

Just face it. SF will pay him so big he can't refuse. Plus fans in SF absolutely adore him

theringer.com/nfl/2017/12/24/16817094/jimmy-garoppolo-franchise-quarterback-49ers-jaguars

He's one of 9 quarterbacks to throw 100 tds in his first 4 seasons so not all hope is lost, but Luck isn't going to succeed as long as Pagano is his HC

The only people who aren't facing it are deluded Pats fans.

>be you
>be a stupid island nigger
KEK

>Plus fans in SF absolutely adore him
Because they want his boipucci

Cousins would get eaten alive in the NFC West. I personally think the cards will make a run at Alex Smith or Tyrod Taylor. And the Broncos would be a wise choice for cousins too. I think Elway has lost his confidence drafting QBs and might to go out and get one whose skills are proven.

Still wouldn't surprise me in the least if Elways massive ego got in the way and they decide to spend a top pick on Josh Allen instead

>Implying that's a bad thing

This is bullshit, we should be getting Browns@Steelers.

The nation deserves to see 0-16 happen live.

^^80507351