The Wire and The Sopranos are both pretty much universally liked on Sup Forums but what about OZ?

The Wire and The Sopranos are both pretty much universally liked on Sup Forums but what about OZ?

Never seen it talked about or mentioned

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUyVLuff91E
youtube.com/watch?v=6mEx9FtuN0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OZ IS GOOD

Dat everything

It's great but it goes off the fucking rails around s4

It's amazing.

this.

Agree totally.

First few seasons are tension-filled gritty thrillers. After that it turns sitcom.

In my opinion, it did this at the beginning of season 3 with the nail thing.

It gets talked about here, just not as often as others. Most people agree the first season is a masterpiece.

>aging pills
>wolverine beecher
>retard mob boss' son who fucks up killing someone twice and gets raped by the person he was trying to kill each time
>doctor whoever forgiving the mayhem guy for killing her husband and eventually falling in love with him
>everything that happened with mayhem guy's retard brother

It was good but had some bizarre shit. Also I remember the one time something I was watching ever made me physically ill was in Oz. When the one guard that was good at basketball gets hit in the face with a "cocktail" of shit, blood and piss. I was eating at the time and just lost it.

how did he keep his hat on?
WYAN, WYAN

yeah that cocktail was pure nasty
that was the basketball playing guard that got his achilles tendons cut, right? fuck oz could really make me mad sometimes.

Yeah same guy.

>aging pills
That part really ruined my suspension of disbelief.

The gross part for me was when you see the prison guard get his eyes gouged out.

Fuck I'd forgotten about that. It was equally horrifying when he came back to talk to latino plot armor guy too.

Seasons 1 & 2 action packed with great thriller elements

Seasons 3 and onward is your wacky black comedy show.

I can understand the hate it gets but I like the show.

LOCKDOWN

There's more bad things I can say about it then good things, but I really did love the show overall. Schillinger is the greatest villain ever.

>I'VE BEEN HERE FOURTEEN YEARS, HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TELL YOU PEOPLE IT'S PRONOUNCED SCHILLINGER!?

I did like OZ, but it seemed they turned it into a homosexual soap opera. I'm not gay, I don't like gay things, so it kind of ruined it for me.

Lick this

>not liking gay soap operas

Get a load of this faggot.

>rape everyone you can
>be surprised you get AIDS

>Schillinger was a villain because he was in a white gang in a show about prison where everyone was in a gang according to their skin color
>Every black character gets a pass even though they do the same things

Well I wouldn't really call Adebesi a "good" guy, although he was badass as fuck.

>>retard mob boss' son who fucks up killing someone twice and gets raped by the person he was trying to kill each time
that was pretty fun though

>not keller

that man was the true monster in oz

This scene is pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=cUyVLuff91E

Beecher best bitchfu

They're all villains though. It's a show about murderers and rapists trapped in a box and the political implications of that. The white guys are more evil just because they're in a white gang even though Tim McManus himself separated the groups himself?
>alright, we have the Italians, the Irish, the "gangsters", the Muslims, the Christians....

Who is more racist?

The reason season 4 was shit was because they thought the show was going to be cancelled. Afterward, they didn't know what to do.

He wasn't really surprised. He accepted his death and I feel like he's one of the few sympathetic characters because of how pathetic he became.

Mens on film

It's amusing because I was in the Navy and we did dumb shit like this.
>inb4 fag shit
We're locked in a metal box outside in the ocean for months at a time. We got so bored we made our own music video from this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=6mEx9FtuN0k
You get bored as fuck.

did you kiss haha

Of course, it was part of the act.

The monologues are one of the most deepest monologues ever.

Women will never understand them.

OZ was great too.

Like most debates involving HBO however, Deadwood will always be the most correct answer.

People keep saying "gay, the soap opera"

but was there that much gay stuff outside of keller/beecher?

GIVE ME SOME TITS!

Not too much.

Beecher taking a shit on J.K. Nazi's face. Never forget.

I've always wonder, Is Adebisi dick bigger than mine? You be the judge.

gay love? no
gay sex? i think you know the answer to that

First time I watched it I loved it. Second time tho I couldn't get past the fourth season. I almost stopped at the weird voodoo shit with Adebisi. When I got to season 4 I remembered the whole prophetic dreams shit and Luke Perry disappearing and stuff and I couldn't go on. I would still call it one of my favorite shows tho, just cut the whole supernatural stuff. I understand that they were going for the religious/spiritual themes but what the hell were they thinking.

That scene was unintentionally hilarious

Prague-fu user.

If you aren't memeing, he said that when his hair started to grow back it acted like velcro with the hat and it stuck very easily

It's neither, because ______fu isn't a god damn term. It's _______ waifu you fucking niggers

that's kinda hot desu

unironically fapped to this

among the greatest pieces of quality television

>Luke Perry
Really expected him to get raped. He's so scrawny and everything. Thought he would become one of the blacks bitch.