Well congratulations, your little meme brexit was a disaster

Well congratulations, your little meme brexit was a disaster.

Apologise for leading our country to ruin, Sup Forums.

>Want Brexit
>Get Brexit

How was it a disaster?

Because people were misled into thinking it would be beneficial

hopefully you get rid of your roach problem now

We never had one

Cry some more, bitch European.

>I would sell my freedom for next to nothing
You don't deserve to be free

go home mohammad

Fuck me its been about 2 weeks. Just give it time.

What's your definition of freedom? Because I don't see how crashing the £ and encouraging businesses to jump ship to Frankfurt made me any freer than I was a month ago

>welsh detected

I am home any my name is Matthew

It will be beneficial you fucking mug. Do you think the burgers thought they would end up the biggest economy on the planet after kicking us out? Great things take time.

What effect has Brexit had on your life?

I'm actually gutted about this.

Within three years the UK will have broken up. No more Union Jack flag...

>hate crimes rise by 42% after Brexit
>Brexit wasn't a success

I don't think you understand why we wanted it.

>it's been over half a month, why isn't everything fixed?

You're soon to be undemployed. Total freedom is yours.

Who fucking cares about Scots anyway.

They make us look bad? They need their own flag so we can expose all the cucks, they're fucking beyond subhuman.

>HURR IT'S ALL ENGLANDS FAULT

Someone forgot that Wales voted for leave also at a percent on average higher than England, and that norn was rather 50-50 also. Fuck off kiltcuck.

Swing and a miss there m8y. Just someone who was there on that night and remembers who stood and who fell.

It's a shame that's just media scaremongering, a 42% increase of a tiny number is still a tiny number

go home matthew ademembumbwe

there's a permanent incessant whining noise coming from remainers
it's like having tinnitus

Devalued my currency to the lowest it's been since years and my wage wont likely go up to compensate it

Do you really and honestly think any English person cares about financial success or losses? Deep down in your rotten, poisonous, cowardly little cuckold Scottish heart do you really believe that?

We would happily burn if it means watching everyone else burn with us.

Now go prep your bull or whatever it is you Scottish drag queens (with your skirts and dildo bagpipes) do.

Cowards.

My work now pays me in Euros, so financially there's not too much to worry about.

My employer will relocate to Dublin, luckily I'll be going with them.

>t. Angus McCuck

Fuck off snownigger.

We haven't left yet you nonce.

Nothing has changed apart from people panicking like headless chickens.

Bugger off ya shitcunt the market will correct itself and England will be great again.

That's racist. His name's actually Agdgdgwngo.

pic related, Scottish nationalist party deputy helping rapefugees in Greece.

Scotland is a lost cause, the sooner we nuke it from orbit, the better.

Do you notice anything personally?

Ofc, millennials

thats 90% polish bros though, nobody is dousing mudslimes in pig blood

I'm English, couldn't be bothered to download a UK flag but had this left over from Sup Forums

if you wanted to stay in the EU then you should have voted for actual honest conservatives/nationalists, before they motivated the people to leave.

you had your chance to listen to sense but you wanted more blatant "progressive" barbarism.

and then you got it.

LITTLE
ENGLANDERS

Brexit hasn't even happened yet.All of this chaos is just a result of fear.

Little Englanders.

Well the good news is you wont be surrounded by Scots.

But the bad news now you'll be surrounded by Irish.

I APOLOGISE ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
FOR NOTHING!!!!!!

>Nothing has changed apart from people panicking

International investers have suspended operations in the UK. We've lost our triple A credit rating. Financial markets are bidding against the sterling. And, we're facing a Constitutional crisis...

If this is "nothing", I hate think what you consider a "happening".

>disaster
stocks dip for a week
now higher than before brexit

brexit made me money across the miles. gg

You're not English, no real and true English person gives a shit and would sell their soul to the devil himself to create chaos and destruction for the greater good and us leaving the EU? It's for the greater good. You think a few shekels is worth the destruction of European countries? Selling themselves and whoring themselves out to that ugly, beady blue eye'd bitch Merkel? You think that's a good thing? For what a £1 extra per day on your wage slip?

You're a lying piece of cunthole shit now get the fuck out.

Piss off slit eyes.

If you voted "leave" you voted to bin the Union Jack.

How does this make you feel?

>nothing but people panicking
>post examples of people panicking as a counter argument.

Oh shit anglo bringing in the bants

Personally? I hate the Union flag, I also hate the term "British" like every English person does, you know why? Because it's been used to make paki filth like you fit in and be welcomed. To erase our identity.

I much prefer the St George's cross to the Scottish cuck designed cuck flag that symbolises the English having to bail out and protect the ungrateful, the idiotic, the inbred Scottish retards that hate us constantly for helping them.

They can burn and you paki shits can burn with them.

Found the retard that listened to some bloke at the pub to determine his vote rather than every single expert on the subject

>people panicing

You think economists', financiers, and academics' analysis of the UK's prospects amounts to "panic"?

These people are paid to assess risks and act accordingly.

>every single expert on the subject
You mean "experts" like Christine Lagarde of the IMF?
Who has reduced Greece to penury and is currently being investigated for fraud?
Those experts?

>I much prefer the St George's cross

You know St George was from Palestine?

Wtf? You aren't STEM right?

You're a little too obsessed with the Union mate. I would happily add new stars on our flag if it meant gaining or losing states.
Besides nobody is going to care if you invade.

Enjoy your higher wage due to less competition from immigration.

Excellent, the Union Jack is cancer. The sooner we're represented by st George's cross the better, maybe with some green on it somewhere.

What "ruin" have you observed?

Found the cuck that's frustrated his daughter is too busy taking a good pounding from Jamal bin Jihad.

Chastity belt on too tight? I'm glad filth like you will suffer, you've made your money and your success off the backs of those that have suffered and now it is your turn to suffer and I promise you, you will suffer for the damage and destruction you have caused all because you want to line your pockets.

Lube up Matthew and prepare that tight little arse of yours because it's going to get fucked harder than that slut of a mother of yours.

That is a vow.

You're just going through growing pains OP. First was the balls and that hurt. Now the UK is starting to grow the spine and that really smarts.

MOST HATED COUNTRY ON Sup Forums
strawpoll.me/10713853

strawpoll DOT me SLASH 10713853

strawpoll.me/10713853

strawpoll.me/10713853

strawpoll.me/10713853

It's only been a week or two and Britain is already back to cuckposting.

Be proud of your independence you fucking nigger.

He was actually Greek you heroin snorting vermin.

Yes, and when people see it they either think of Christianity or of the crusades pillaging the holy lands and butchering mudshit filth.

Your point being what exactly?

>heroin snorting vermin

His dinner party guests are very sad about it. They make angry virtue signals about the Daily Mail (ohmigodthedailymail) and all those ghastly little poor people who won't shut up and do what they're told.
Clearly this is a sign of the apocalypse.

>you think that people who panic on a constant basis are panicking.
m8 do you even understand how markets work.
Everyone is always panicking on the slightest down trends. The reason people are panicking right now is not because they now if Brexit is going to be good or not its because they don't know whats happening and are pulling out based on fear of the unknown.

It's a Scottish piece of slime, learn to differentiate. You should know this by now.

You call the cuck by its real name "Scotland".

Every single expert bought and paid for by the establishment, you mean. You silly little cuck, you don't even realise there's enough """experts""" that the media can choose which ones to listen to.

anyone who wants to stay in the eu is a cuck and should be cuckolded

>Your point being what exactly?

I'm glad you identify with brown skinned immigrants.

In fairness, no one gets a medal for holding a position in a plunging market to let his friends get out before the stock goes through the floor.

>economy improves from Brexit
You're welcome. You are now a wealthier, and happier country.

>economy tanks from Brexit
You're welcome. You are now a more united, more traditional, and overall tougher white country. White poverty breeds Christian values and strong backs to defend them. Look at Poland and Bulgaria.

Ah yes, I can tell now. He says "your" to England. Please dump those Scottish losers with the EU as independent country. I want to see the Scottish flag when a cuck posts.

>m8 do you even understand how markets work.

If a country looses it's triple A credit rate because of uncertain trading conditions, markets act accordingly.

This was predicted by economists.

Surely you have some evidence to PROVE this right?

>Surely you have some evidence to PROVE this right?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>Do you really and honestly think any English person cares about financial success or losses?

>We would happily burn if it means watching everyone else burn with us.

Pretty much. The entire referendum was founded on a basis of 'fuck the EU and especially fuck Merkel'. No one gave a shit about the financial or diplomatic implications and the Germans hugely misunderstood the mood of the nation when they started joking about the football, James Bond and alternately saying that they'd treat us as an insignificant island, that just made the nation more belligerent.

So do we, the biggest joke of all is if England could vote on the fate of cuckland, they would be out by an enormous majority. The average Englishman sees scotcucks for the pro-multikulti leaches that they are.

>Experts say pound will devalue massively and businesses will move abroad
>The pound tanked harder than it has in decades and businesses are starting to pack up

WOW must be the fault of those Project Fearists, huh? What cucks.

I'm 21 just starting my career and still not Scottish

Nice autism there mate

Okitikigwengo

We handed them an independence referendum on a platter, you think we don't want them gone?

That ugly inbred fish bitch Sturgeon had better push for another referendum and she should be granted one and the pathetic little Scots had better vote to leave.

Although there's a certain arousal from watching your enemy beg and plead and crawl around on its knees for help.

Like the Irish begging England for money when their banks collapsed.

It gets my dick tingling, what can I say I'm a pervert for that sort of thing. It's fun watching your enemies crumble into weak, pathetic, parasitic cowards.

It's worth it all and now the world knows the truth. They know what the Scots are they know what the Irish are.

The Welsh and English are the ultimate victors in all of this.

Shame really. Maybe one in four Scots is still a decent person but the overwhelming majority of their culture is based around bitterness and posturing. I blame Mel Gibson and Tony Blair.

>If a country looses it's triple A credit rate because of uncertain trading conditions, markets act accordingly.
>we aren't panicking we are just panicking
>Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah
he doesn't have evidence or an argument so hes going to laugh. Look at me laugh it indicates that you said something dumb except i'm not going to say what because i really don't know.

>their culture is based around bitterness and posturing
I guess you can't afford irony on your chav estate. Sad, really.

>Be Brit
>Get liberated
Thank you addblock plus. Block one block all.

Market participant here... You're meme magic worked. The financial scare tactics didn't work

>economy does precisely what most leave voters thought would happen and had decided was an acceptable temporary sacrifice to make
>for some reason you had to listen to an expert to know this

Yes, it's clear you are 21

Not my circus. Not my monkeys.

It's the mindset of our countrymen and you know it.

The more threats they threw at us, the more ardent we were to leave, the more insults they threw at us, the more doom and gloom they threw or throw at us it strengthens us.

We thrive on it, we need it to succeed. We're like a hive my brother. You know the deal and that is how you identify a real English person on here and not some pathetic little paki cuck scot.

Oh you're career, in what? Numale feminist studies? My heart bleeds for you but it doesn't change the fact you're a pakishit.

Maybe not today or tomorrow or even in 10 years time but at some point you will thank us for protecting your ungrateful, cowardly, short sighted little arse.

Cuck.

Two possible scenarios:

A: Great Britain will be just fine, as opposed to the scaremongering by stupid millenials, who didn't show up at the booth, who don't understand economy at all, and who will grasp at any straw that supports their whiny, cuntish, attention-seeking Brexit doomsday narrative. This is the far more likely scenario.

B: Great Britain will suffer dire consequences from Brexit. Looking back at the Rotherham scandal, they fucking deserve that.

No apologies either way, now go fuck yourself, you stupid, whiny british piece of shit.

If you only think ahead in weeks and months I pity you. Long term we'll come out better.

>Be me, Scotfag
>Want independence, not really sure why, just feel more nationalistic about Scotland than UK
>Country full of cucks, literally let an mp say his pledge in pashto, nationalist party full of feminists and sand niggers.
>Everybody freaks out when Trump builds us resorts to boost tourism "hes racist"
>get job mowing Mr.Trumps grass
>You're alright by me Mr.Trump

Wait, what? The Dow isn't down? The dollar isn't down? Who'd have thought it? And more importantly, who actually said it would be?

This is a local recession. For local people. There's nothing for you here.

Oh don't worry I expect our economy will continue to suffer for many years to come, should we actually go through with leaving. How do you expect our country to improve out of interest?

nice blog post autismo

save it for the pub

No one cares, all of your kind are tainted and have to be destroyed to contain the infection that is your kind.

Sorry but you've got to die.

Awww little baby boy, see your crying and complaining is part of the reason why my people voted to leave.

This? Your tears, your crying it's fucking worth all the doom and gloom you say is happening or going to happen.

Don't you get it yet? Are you that fucking far off the reservation that you just don't get it? Amazing, truly amazing.

>>we aren't panicking we are just panicking

An informed economic decision doesn't equal "PANIC".