twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

making the hand black is a nice touch

Why don't Europeans enjoy football?

american """"""""""footbal"""""""""

>FUCK YOU AMERICA PLEASE CARE ABOUT SOCCER RIGHT NOW

>American hand is black

soccer is a sport for louts though

Wait, did Netherlands fail? lmao

What kind of fucking egg is shaped like that?

Because making fagpiles with obese niggers is gay.

>let's play a handegg game

you mean divegrass? povertyball? see i can come up with names too

you can beat around the bush all you want but objectively, your ""football"" should be called rugby

this sport should be more popular t.b.h.
youtube.com/watch?v=2MyTJopbo4Y

no

20/10 why didn't I think of this, dog I'm such a moron

We call it Rugby.

>soccer
American immigrant or what?

>louts
i HIGHLY doubt he's american

www.livestrong.com/article/380717-how-much-time-is-played-during-a-football-game/
>11 minutes

That's not really an egg, you retard.

Padded Rugby, you're not even ballsy enough to use your own bodies

>concating with a +
shitty language

It's not a ball, either.

Because most countries can't invest the kind of money america can into american football. it takes a rich country to pull off just building the stadiums. regular football is a lot cheaper and people will still watch it all the same

A ball doesn't have to be round to be a ball, you retarded beaner.

European Handball is the best sport I've ever played, hands down, it is fantastic

Football developed as a college sport and Europeans didn't really have a working class university system like Americans, higher education was for the upper classes who preferred gentlemanly activities like lawn bowls.

Working class Europeans played soccer, so that's what became established as the everyman's sport there.

It is called cricket.

because its shit. base ball is the best sport

more like rugby for pussies

This
Baseball is the American passtime
Still, AMERICAN football (aka the only football) > soccer
Soccer is for uma delicias

>Baseball is the American pastime
Is this the 1950s?

>t. commie
McCarthy called, it's time for you to go to jail

>t. thaddius dayquan souniqua

Wtf kind of chickens do Euros have where their eggs are shaped like footballs??

>watching american sport after Kobe did his ankle

even rugby is still called rugby football

cute pantsu

League or rugby isn't football, it man-pile. Our footy is AFL.

>playing in armor
and amerilards say everybody but them is a pussy
rugby > american football

kobe was fun as fuck to watch. same with d rose before he got fucked up
i could stand niggerball before it wasn't soft as fuck, now it's awful. free throws, foul on touching bullshit.

its hilariously ironic because now the best players in the league play like pic related. atleast to a large extent

Steph Curry is sort of ok to watch. Doesn't have it like Kobe had it. Never actually caught D Rose in his prime sadly.

steph curry is whole reason why this sport sucks now. him and duhwight howard
>muh transition threes
>such a twink that it benefits him in the lane because he moves easier getting touched with an autistically high FT%
>bunch of other teammates good at threes so they just sit out there
watching D Rose felt like there was a chance you were watching the next prime Jordan

What's wrong with Hoawrd?

His back lost the game the next big thing I thought.

And yeah man GS is pretty full on. Star power up the ass actually. But put Curry on a team with no Clay? No Green?

Watch him get fucking swamped

howard is really soft and has the bitch made entitlement you see NFL manchildren have when they kneel to the anthem.
>im on steroids and smart enough to get away with it, and im 7 feet tall that played this stupid sport as a kid plz adhere to everything i want GM
I can't stand watching ugly basketball. the whole league is full of it now, and theres no gary payton types talking shit. it's just a bunch of spoiled idiots going through the motions for money now, and only get motivated when they have a lelbron type on their team

Well yeah but in a game that plays 82 games a season? The stakes aren't that high when they play man. Straight up. You can't be expected to go out and break your back 3 times a week. Its sad but the sheer amount of money and the gruelling scheduled is going to disillusion players pretty quick. That being said I think Hoaward actually did super fucking well man. Traded on his past to get a super good deal when actually he was a broken horse. Strange to know why he didn't let the Lakers build a team around him actually. Would have been comfy as fuck but he probably had workers like Meta and Kobe up his arse to actually show up some games

still
>Do one dunk dressed as super man
>retire with hundreds of millions of dollars trading on a spent commodity

Didn't watch this season. Has Wall pulled the Wizards up by the bootstraps yet?

That lakers team was extremely old with an all out offensive coach, it would have never worked well.

I stopped watching a couple years ago so I can't say

I mean the real answer was that they tried to cash in on having massive stars who couldn't do shit together. Nash, if he was ever good, was massively outdated. Gasol seemed as though he had broken his back when he was actually originally an intensity player. Howard had back problems all year and phoned it in most of the time. And Kobe got injured I think. Aside from Kobe Meta was probably the best player on the team that year

did she die

dunno mate. its a graphic interchange format, meaning that it has no context or story and is infact a self contained set of images

so she did die then. what a shame

Argentina > Braizil

fite me

7-1

=6

no it's not shithead

Hockey is the white man's sport, Football and Handegg is for niggers and other thirdworlders.

Not him but Ireland rugby football union is a thing
Most people don't do that though and I think it's just a heritage of rugby thing isn't it
I have no clue I just hope we beat Canada again when we play them soon