>He doesn't rate Dele Alli

Hard to rate him when no one even knows what his best position is

Alli is as retarded and as short tempered as Arnautovic. He's good enough for a bigger team, maybe one day a bigger team will take the risk, but he'll inevitably fail because of his anger issues and his manchild behaviour.

You've been served. Next!

>You've been served. Next!

you liked that one didnt you

merry christmas user

reddit said he's a cunt so no i don't r8 him

He legally changed his name to just Dele, apparently.

He's just a nasty piece of work.

>not showing two fingers
he's not a brit

One of the most punchable faces in the history of the game. Him and Sane will be the stereotypical "New World Order" citizens.

I rate him highly as a cunt

>Shitskinned Robbie Savage

>he's done absolutely nothing since being BTFO by Ashley Young

He's not really that good. Son is doing a better job at the forward/midfield position. Tottenham would do better if they sold Alli and moved Eriksen to the attacking midfield position.

Le angery Leroy sane faec

Cleary it's the Pogba role

What kind of name even is Dele Alli?

some queer double barrel shit, I suppose

He was adopted and they called him Bambi Dele Alli

It's the most nigger name I've heard. He should go to Real Madrid and just leave England national team. He's an embarrassment.

He was adopted by whites but they didn't name him. His name comes from his black dad, it's "Bamidele" which I guess is Nigerian or something.

>Bambi
Kek. São Paulo FC transfer when?

Kedele means mung bean.

he needs to leave his comfort zone and play for a bigger and more ambitious team

stupid faggot. will be as good as tom cleverly
shit cunt player

should be mong bean hahah

When did steph curry start playing soccer

>Le doesn't play well in games he doesn't score in man

he needs to leave his comfort zone and play for a bigger and more ambitious league

Honestly if he ever leaves his comfort zone and plays for a bigger team he might do well