HIDDEN MESSAGE PART 3: THEY ARE WATCHING US. PROTECT THE DIRECTOR!

PREVIOUS THREAD: >EARLIEST ENCOUNTER
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/41q_5kQZ1_3AE1tZQ4A-9g/

FBI Director encodes a message meant to be discovered by someone (Russians/FBI/pol?) using a Jewish Calculator Cipher.

The message read, "Help Me, Hillary Clinton Is Holding My Family Hostage" is put into the cipher and comes out as a number, 2322.

The number matches a word count from the latest FBI Press Director Comey made in regards to Hillary Clinton. He states to pay attention closely and that his family is very important to him.

>Report
m.fbi.gov/#https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

When put into a word counter,
The report totals the number of the encoded message, 2322.

I would like to remind everyone that this is not spooky meme magic bullshit. This is a counterintelligence move in an attempt to request for help in a location only people like Sup Forums or like minded individuals would look.

Other urls found in this thread:

gematrix.org/?word=2322
youtu.be/RBMY3VV5AMA
gematrix.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_skidoo
youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feel free to start editing and adding on to the OP.

I can only keep making new threads via phone for so long.

Tweet this, Facebook this, spread it on Reddit. This mans family could be in danger.

The hashtag is #savecomey

GO GO GO

So..we are like saving a family or shit?

Wow it's fucking nothing. Fuck off tinfoils.

/Thread

FUCKING LOL
THE SHILLS ARE HERE

Prepare for battle.

could be, could be saving the world.

or just showing how autistic we are.

Don't listen to shills. If there's even a slight chance a family's life is on the line we must take it in order to preserve justice (and bring down Hilary)

Shills get out, go tell Sanders kids on Reddit how much like Hillary he is.

Keep in mind, that image is slightly off as of now. On the FBI statement (on the website) there is no dash between the (202) and 324. That reduces the word count by one and changes the cipher to something totally different but the coincidence is way too close. This means either some low level guy edited it out of the site or they already know about this. Keep spreading it though.

We have weaponize our autism for this fight, user.

>go to 2322
>"he with adder will go 0457"
>go to 0457
>"fbi sink usa"/"bad obama, bad pius"
>MFW

Or we're all just a bunch of autists with way to much time on our hands.

>"Help Me, Hillary Clinton Is Holding My Family Hostage"

How was this decided to put into a cipher?

Threads containing ridiculous nonsense such as this should be purged from the catalog on sight.

How can you people waste your time on this stuff?

Get lost assholes.

this

This.

Huh?

Link to original plea:

Qek is with us!

Id slav gypsy

Wow, it's literally fucking nothing. Some numbers that happen to line up are sure to bring down Hillary! Fucking drumpf supporters.

All of your grandmothers were raped repeatedly by Germans and Russians.

Get the fuck off bots

>Writing "this" to your own post.

There are fucking poster IDs on this board. You guys new? Were you given Sup Forums disinfo 101 from a Sup Forumstard?

As much as I'd like to wrap my head in tinfoil along with you, you're REALLY stretching here.

babby's first shill

Does anyone have the FBIanon screencaps?

Donald Trump is unelectable. Get out of your fantasy land and join the real world. Get a job.

>lines literally line up as "Help Me, Hillary Clinton Is Holding My Family Hostage"
>its just a coincidence
shill somewhere else thank you

We're all well oiled. We're waiting for the rallying call.

BUMP

Honestly, yeah, I agree with you. He's too racist. Minorities will never go for him, plus it isn't right! Racism is fucked up!

I don't believe this for a second, but my sides would be in orbit if this spread like wildfire.

you know that it is a 1:n connection right?

There is 08233012 different sentences that can be constructed to match 2322

Where did the message come from?

Jesus Christ you can't be this dumb

>weaponized assburgers

weapons of ass destruction.

And literally only one of them is gramatically correct and make sense in the context of the FBI director releasing a press statement while investigating hillary clinton

what an amazing coincidence

Check my chin

Shills need to be grilled!!

"He states to pay attention closely and that his family is very important to him."

Source on this? That'd make it more likely to actually be the message

FAKE AND EDITED

SAGE

Why the hell are so many shrills attacking this thread?

gematrix.org/?word=2322

What determines the results in the 'word' section?

I put the statement into Word which gives me a number count of 2331, and yet wordcounter.net gives 2322. What's the difference in how they count words that give you these different numbers?

What are you, sexist?

This is a coincidence and an opportunity which the Clinton Foundation team could easily utilize.
Clinton probably has her team analyzing every possible method to spread disinfo, confuse us, and discredit us as much as possible.
We need to get more creative in how we reveal the truth on the Clinton Foundation.

When Hillary Clinton comes into office him and his ilk will surely finally be jailed for racism and we will never witness Drumpf or his kind again.

Thank goodness our American justice system worked and ridiculous accusations of impropriety such as the ones leveled at Hillary Clinton are ignored by most normal people! LOL!

Ignore the noise. Infographicers from the last thread keep pulling the info and make something solid for an OP post and social media push.

>Why the hell are so many shrills attacking this thread?

You know why.

Oh jeez I dunno maybe they're trying to "correct the record"?

>((((((somebody)))))))) is paying us to disagree with some neckbeards on an anime forum

Just because I have a different opinion on politics and support Hillary doesn't mean i'm a shill. Sorry I don't want a chaos president.

You are deliberately typing in "help me, hillary clinton is holding my family hostage" there is no hidden message nothing unusual about this email and nothing at all in relation to the jewish cipher other than it comes out to the number of words counted. It means nothing you fools you could type other tings into the cipher and it could come out to the same number.

This is /x/ tier autism, not tinfoil hat this is unadulterated autism you're all looking for something that's not there so you actively fabricate it.

shills in this thread are out of control so it must be real

Also keep in mind 'President Donald Trump' is 1488

You're right, thank god the FBI conducted this investigation in such a fair, non-partisan, objective manner. We really shouldn't be questioning their findings.

this--message can be read with 1 more word by some word editors

OPERATION: DISCREDIT Sup Forums

Is it time to assemble a rag-tag group of /k/ operators?
Perhaps get a helicopter pilot from /n/?

>schizophrenia the thread

youtu.be/RBMY3VV5AMA

Yes

Currently searching for examples of intelligence agencies using gematria or other ciphers to transmit info between members and others so normies would think this is purely tinfoil. I suggest others do the same and we can include it in the info graphic

this.

This.

How can anyone place hope in someone like that? :^)

What is this Tin foil shit? Spoon feed me.

>doesnt know about the id
the shills are here people.
they wouldnt be here if we werent close to the truth

This.

I smell a shilling going on

*wont

Fucking auto correct

Guys I think Comey just wanted to tell us we're the chosen ones
Paradise awaits us

I was drunk when I made it desu.

Wow some obscure random cipher allows you to come to the conclusion you want

please leave cockroach these are north american matters they have nothing to do with cockroachville

thread got split, reposting

Okay how do we "help" him? How do we message him back? Should we tweet directly at FBI twitter?

Let's write a message. I typed "how can pol help" into the calculator and got 1225. Should we do something with that?

tl:dr

gematrix.org/

push the word count, from the letter and it should give you a grammatically cohesive sentence, that obviously stands out from the others, this is why it's suspicious however, we don't control the cipher, the above site does, so we can't just change the cipher to something else, we can change the word count, and that is debated by anons of the last thread

shills are here right now, why? gtfo and so something else

inb4 vpn/tor no

>2323

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_skidoo

Spooky.

OPERATION: DISCREDIT Sup Forums

LOL GJ SHILL

Sounds like the site admin manipulates the algorithm to create more interesting/controversial results

I'm personally having issues replicating the 2322 word count of the transcript on the FBI website. I got 2324 W/o the date and number and stuff at the top that the OP had, 2330 with(this is on Google docs) and then 2336 and 2318 on wordcounttools

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

So what are we suppose to do now?

Start shooting people? Who do we shoot?

Shillary put 1.3 million into online shilling recently they are almost certainly shills

Hilldawg

>W-WE NEED MORE BOTS
>ADD MORE SHILLS SO THAT WE CAN DERAIL THE THREAD AND COVER UP GOYIM

>replying to your own shill post

youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU

>if you get their dirt out, they win

The only solution is knowledge

srs question: how the fuck would anybody even think to find this?

Donald is a joke.