Has meme magic gone too far ?

Guys, stop praying Kek, it's getting slightly out of hand.

twitter.com/EDdotSE/status/752077143643942912

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/07/10/wyoming-teen-playing-pokemon-go-discovers-body-face-down-in-river.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

praise kek

WHO DO WE PRAISE?

bump

I...I dont get it. Sup Forums told me that anime was degenerative so I didnt watch chimpokomon back then

Lol

>(((Rubenstein)))

Bad gaijin. You were supposed to kamikaze pearl harbor

kek is real and i love him

Koffing uses gas. Gassy pokemanz is at jew zone. Meme magic.

top fucking kek

Koffing kills with poison gas. That's all you really need to know.

koffing is the poison gas pokemon

oh
Honestly, yeah, thats funny. Thank you

Well then...

These people are right, Koffing uses poison gas against it's enemies

Hail kek Full of memes
The Lord is with you
Blessed art thou amongst Sup Forumsacks
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, trump
Holy kek, mother of memes
Pray for us madmen
Now and at the hour of the happening, amen

laughing so hard

IT'S LIKE ANNUDAH SHOAH

Soooo....does this mean the Japs are gonna pay reparation to Israel now?

Guys someone found a fucking corpse

foxnews.com/us/2016/07/10/wyoming-teen-playing-pokemon-go-discovers-body-face-down-in-river.html

Kek
Capture him and name him Zyklon Ben

praise him

Our Kek on Sup Forums, hallowed be your name. Your Trumpdon come, your will be done, on earth as it is on Sup Forums. Give us this day our daily dubs, and forgive us our baiting, as we also have forgiven those who bait against us. And lead us not into cuckoldry, but deliver us from shills. Amen

If you dont name him Zyklon I will kill you

>listening to Sup Forums since you were a child

>ZyKoff Ben has been captured

Whom.

I probably won't play the game because pokemon doesn't really interest me. But I'll be damned if degenerate Jap anime isn't getting people outside more and rebuilding a sense of community between people.

I assume the game was probably developed partially to increase Japanese birth rates by encouraging autists to meet up and interact. Hope it works out for them. I'm honestly pretty pleased seeing loads of pasty neckbeards wandering around my neighborhood now, being outside and doing SOMETHING, even if it is stupid.

kek. also checked

>he didn't play Pokemon Red and Blue with his friends in middle school

Good times

Although I don't really understand the obsession among millennials with Pokemon Go now, though. Maybe it's because I grew up.

GAS THE TRAINERS!
POKE-WAR NOW!

tfw saying goodbye to grandpa but gotta catch em all

THIS SHIT CAN'T BE REAL!

Insatalled this last night to see what all the kids were raving about and found a squirtle in my fucking pool. H-how did it know I had a pool?

*installed

>flag
>88
>Whom.

Literal grammar nazi.

Only France can be this stupid. Just use addblock plus jesus christ block one block all problem solved. Happy?
Step up your game Achmed.

>I don't really understand the obsession among millennials with Pokemon Go now

I think I have a good idea.
Pokemon was inaccessible to millennials because a majority of handhelds were bought by children and nerds. Today, Nintendo combined the age-less appeal of pocket monsters with the new age appeal of smart phones and augmented reality. A lethal combination, ready to launch a new age of Poke-mania.

Remember, this exact scenario was what made Pokemon a world wide name in the first place. A mobile video game focusing on a wide diversity of collectible monsters, with an appeal to everyone, regardless of background.

This app looks like a gas.

>Sup Forums told me that anime was degenerative so I didnt watch chimpokomon back then

nigga what
were you browsing Sup Forums when you were 10 years old?

what are you even sperging about

what

(((Pokemon)))
if u like that shit u are fucking autistic

>wild kike appears
>use poison gas
>was super effective

Someone at Nintendo has some top tier keks

>frogposting
If you do that shit you need to go back to /r9k/

Is Pokemon Go some kind of social experiment? I can't even remember the last time I heard people talking about Pokemon but in the last week or so this game is everywhere.

It's had a pretty positive effect so far, imo. It's getting all sorts of shut in weirdos outside and walking around their community, interacting with other humans.

>Based Samurai beats the jew at their own game
>USA x Japan x Russia Dream Team 2016
>mfw they tricked the USA and Japan to fight each other during WW2 because we were the only ones that could stop the jew

If the truth gets out and we can some how take control of our government again. When we go to war I will drop everything I'm doing and enlist.

wait isn't whom for the object, not the subject?

PRAISE KEK

praise kek

While walking by the low rentals yesterday, a mankey appeared.

No. It depends on whether you'd say "We praise he" or "We praise him".

Of course that isn't much help in spoken English where people use these wrong all the time
>It's me!
>Me and her!
>It's him!
(Protip: All of these are grammatical bullshit).

This guy has it right. I was obsessed with Pokémon as a kid and teenager because my family and I would go to the beach house every summer. My Gameboy was my most prized possession and God knows that any kid wished they could live in the Pokémon universe, being trainers and all that stuff.

I play it and just caught a goddamn Scyther & Rhydon in less than 5 minutes.

Kek

I was at the Comiccon yesterday and caught a Snorlax. Sweet irony.

Legit keks were had.

Yes, but here the interrogative word is in fact referring to an object of a transitive verb -- An as-yet-unknown object that we will be getting from the answerer.

Cant wait to find a Voltorb on a Mosque.

tfw you run into machine gun fire on the beaches of Normandy in order to capture the Mr Mime standing over at the sand banks.