Why are yanks such awful posters?

Why are yanks such awful posters?
>no understanding on most subjects
>eager to defend America and Israel, even when wrong
>barely any education
>incredibly stupid
>shittiest opinions
>feel the need to share those opinions
>resort to namecalling and baseless accusations most of the time, since they lack the intelligence to form an argument
>unfounded self-confidence

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/int/79079446#p79079467
yuki.la/int/79676587#p79677734
yuki.la/int/80164970
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because America is a nation of people who take pride in their anti-intellectualism and see generosity as a weakness unless it's towards the elite ruling class.

Not all of them are so. And there's plenty of proxy users who are hunting for easy (You)s.
Anyway
>this coming from Sup Forumsrit

i want to try to justify it but you really aren't wrong about most of them. good thing i just lurk

Nice generalization, faggot.

>faggot
>coming from the most feminine country in Europe

Excess aspartame and HFCS-based diet

projecting a little there

>normie stereotypes
At least call him a nigger or something

>him

>Nice generalization

It's 4chins...

umm try again sweetie

>Because America is a nation of people who take pride in their anti-intellectualism and see generosity as a weakness unless it's towards the elite ruling class.

This, sadly

Why is Sweden so perfect?

you just proved his point

lol

u mad frog?

You are unironically most faggotloving nation though

>turkey
>balanced
wtf is this shit

>go on Sup Forums
>relatively speaking Americans don't shitpost kuch
>half the threads on this board are autistic shitfits about burgers full of the same ignorance, generalizations and bullshit they accuse us of
Hmmmm

oh look, the brits are crying about america yet again

Americans online are irony incarnate.
Nothing we post is real. It's compensation for the overwhelming hokey sincerity we have to deal with in our actual lives.

>Americans
>Irony

>I was just pretending to be retarded

they're good at post-irony, at least

People do understand that the gear picture is just supposed to be some "cute" little picture. It's not supposed to be educational

In their defense I commonly see burgers posting the most obvious bait in existence which yuropoors will bite instantly just so they can shitpost about us

>tfw too dumb to understand american post irony

problem with those b8's are, that Americans are legit considered to be retarded to the point that no one cares if its a troll or real thing anymore, everyone will shart on them anyways.

English speaking posters tend to be utter retards due to low barrier to entry.

Because if an American says something stupid there'll be 90 replies a screenshot reposted constantly, if anybody else does nobody pays any attention

Shitposting from American proxies isn't exactly uncommon either

Cuz fuck you, that's why.

And a screenshot*

I honestly don't know when you guys are trolling or not

The secret here is that most Yuropoors are too dumb to understand American humor. It's 5th dimensional

Dally obsession thread #138

That's why it's fun. Nothing I post on this retarded board actually represents me.
Wait, do you actually believe what you read on Sup Forums?

See: People just want anything to post >American education goldface.jpg in response to, of course when the entire board is obsessed with us, stupid posts will represent us due to everyone cherrypicking

If an American is being unironically retarded 90% of the time they'll be posting Sup Forums trash

I do, because even if the person doesn't really mean it, I'm sure someone out there does.

To prove this user's point, I'm gonna post something that is clearly b8 in a thread and watch as I get 15-20 (You)s

yuki.la/int/79079446#p79079467
yuki.la/int/79676587#p79677734
yuki.la/int/80164970

*sips diet coke*
u wot

I don't get that picture

Americans may be dumb but Brits are honestly much worse as they are rude and arrogant.
Go back to your containment thread where you can trash talk about America 24/7 there.

Sad part is that it's only going to get worse.

>Why are yanks such awful posters?
I don't know, the existence of /brit/ heavily tips the scales in favour of poms being the worst posters.

All anglo posters are trash desu

Literally an American meme

bump

Please kill us.

It's strange because in Italy the feminine stereotype is toward the brits lol

The way the gears are arranged wouldn't allow them to rotate at all, they would just jam each other.

You're a femboy now by the way

I did not understand the image either. Please explain.

Read the post above

Oh I get it. Well that's dumb.

>Americans are the worst posters
>/brit/ generals are easily the worst threads on Sup Forums

And they are filled with Americans, too. Makes me think.
Tb.h Aussies and New Zealanders are the funniest and smartest posters of the anglosphere.

Canadians aswell

The /brit/ generals are at least half foreigners most of whomst are Americans and Australians. Bit of an own goal to piss on about it really

Right on time! Here come cucknadia to defend his big brother, hoping his beloved americana will analy penetrate his stretched out bunghole.

>leafs
how about no

They're smart but not good posters

Back to your cuckshed sven

Worst posters are easily French posters btw

You have to give it back first, jamal.

>Tb.h Aussies and New Zealanders are the funniest and smartest posters of the anglosphere
Don't fall for peer pressure. We're not funny, we're just cunts. Some mad cunts, some bad cunt, some sick cunts, some fucked cunts; but cunts all the same.

I don't think that's what you meant to say

Every French person I ever met was either incredibly gay or incredibly arrogant. You frogs really are worthless.
>only country on earth to lose two wars while fighting italians

>what is self depricating humor
Look it up in the dictionary tyrone

Funny post

Calm down with the war talk, user, or we'll have to bring out the Vietnamese farmers or Afghan tribals.

Not him. I like aussie posters, you're never overly agressive in banter and you're pretty funny. Much better than Canadians, who are exactly what you described for the most part.
You're not smart, though. Not in the least.

You Americans are funny too but it is against your will

Nice backpedalling there sven

>us casualties: 50 thousand
>vietcong casualties: over a million

Yeah they sure showed us.

Give smelly unshaved French gf pls

Real life isnt cod, bucko. Its not about your k/d ratio.

If you don't think casualties matter in war you're just as retarded as you think the other guy is

>You're not smart, though. Not in the least.
No one is. This is Sup Forums.

America won in the long run because by pushing us out, Vietnam got what they wanted and became a communist shithole. If we won they'd probably be capitalist and the country would be a lot richer today. Not to mention all that pesticide shit we dumped on them that's still visible generations later.

That's what I meant, yes.

>smartest posters
Holy shit, Brits are insufferable pricks but they are WAY smarter then leafs, yanks and aus/kiwi

top tier bait

GIBE gf pls

They're really not. This thread shows it.

This is true. But officially you lost.

Good post. I like them but they get a pass on being just as dumb as we are.

Holy shit you literally dragged us into it . You literally said you would go commie if we didn't "help". LITERALLY

Americans on this site are just frustratingly stupid though. I saw this other thread where an american said he was going to italy for a week and he put a picture of the hungarian flag instead. I couldn't even tell if he was for real or not because him being american means that there's a pretty good chance he doesn't even know that's not the italian flag.

It's not limited to America, don't worry. I had a friend in middle school who unironically thought Italy was a huge jungle until 6th grade.

And your country borders Italy. How stupid are people.

To be fair, that kid was "special". He told our entire group of friend that he'd frequently finger his own ass and wanted us to keep it a secret, because he wanted advice on his sexuality and was unsure how to about it. Weird shit.

It's because American education is the best in the world. Only our lowest-tier plebs use this website, whereas all the greatest European intellectuals do

In my collection.

Good post, amerishart

Italians are basically Mediterranean monkeys so I see where he got that idea

>uses the website
really nuzzles the old muzzle

because the majority of posters are American and there are so many of us that statistically more US posters will say dumb shit

Your country was named after an Italian. Show respect, shart.