youtube.com/watch?v=HuH53jdF-zc
youtube.com/watch?v=4FXziTIUovg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does Zigic still play there?

They're cunts

A proper club , ruined by incompetent owners

nobody watched matrix chile guy

shit on the villa SOTV youtube.com/watch?v=HuH53jdF-zc

We're shit, will most likely be relegated this season after circling the drain last season

Based Zigic made a fortune out of BCFC owners incompetence. I've heard that he still lives in Birmingham.

youtube.com/watch?v=4FXziTIUovg

They are still under a HongKong ownership who clear the debt but not injecting much cash

Club that should be in the Prem but got their collective boipucci fucked by an incompetent conman from Hong Kong and fell for the Redknapp meme recently.

Probably one of the nicest crests in English football; simple but instantly recognizable.

I'm intrigued, can you elaborate?

shit club

horrible place

the Detroit of england

dont visit

Used to be pretty big, hooligan mob was murder in the 80/90s. Vlla derby was total war.
Will never recover unless a billionaire buys them out but that wont' happen because Villa.

SHIT ON THE VILLA
SHIT ON THE VILLA TONIGHT

League 1

lifelong bluenose and season ticket holder here.
the club in in terminal decline because the owners and management are clueless. The atmosphere at the club is toxic right now and doesn't look to be improving anytime soon.

It's a shame because we're one of the oldest clubs in the country with a proud history and outstanding support in the good times. People from Birmingham support blues. white van men from sutton coldfield support villa.

I would say it's more like chicago desu.
Shitty violent parts but with some very affluent areas as well.

Spends all their time talking about their local rivals who have won about 8 times the number of trophies they have

Not worth your time

>People from Birmingham support blues

No they dont. You have about 4 season ticket holders

SOTC

What did you mean by this hans

won two league cups in their history and nothing else, but think they're a big club because they play in a big city

a bit like west ham united really

working mans club
respected not feared

That what you bluenoses tell yourself in these trying times you small heath rat?

someone should buy them and make the next man city out of them

They were doing great until some shit for brains executive / owner decided they needed more "brand recognition" or "visibility" or some other bullshit marketing term so they hired Zola because he probably scored high on their worthless social media metrics and they promptly plummeted like a stone