Trust the process

discord.gg/NF6KWss
discord.gg/NF6KWss
discord.gg/NF6KWss
discord.gg/NF6KWss

NBA DISCORD LINK

fuck off

Embiid is playing per Pompey

Reddick also playing, nice. Everyone of note healthy, should be an easy victory.

Why are the Knicks better without Melo?

role players stepping up. kanter has been fantastic, lee has been good, beasely, etc. Lots of ball movement and feeding the hot hand

STREAM?

espn ;)

ESPN
S
P
N

buffstream.com/watch/nba-2.php

And still players like Melo or Westbrook are considered elite in the league and earn more money than complete and teamplayers like Ginobili

You Americans care more about show than the actual game of basketball

wish i was at this game desu. I was at a sixers-knicks game 2 years ago where the best players were bargniani and jahill okafor ;__;

thanks

who #knickstape here?

Friendly reminder that Enes Kanter is now a plus defender who can switch on guards, the most efficient post-up scorer in the NBA, and is currently 8th in the NBA in WS/48.

Fultz-Reddick-Covington-Simmons-Embased

Who can stop that lineup?

I want to root for the Knicks but Saric is on Phila so fuck it.

Michael Beasley is the goat

Saric has been playing well for us, shooting better of late and a really underrated facilitator. I love him .

Embeast will feast on his bum ass. He's a glorified energy guy with active hands.

Honestly the sixers just need an e'tawn moore type guy, the problem is that we have no proficient shooters that come off the bench. Not to mention covington is the definition of streaky.

hi im 14 and from philadeplhia

our dad wont let us open our presents unless the sixers win. also, he booed santa this morning. what do?

jeryd bayless and jarret jack are two guys i had no idea were still in the league.

Embiid i love you

based shady

Soon

how to make basketball more fun

allow more contact
allow "illegal" screens
ignore defenders taking charges
remove the 3pt line

sixers win and birds win?

this may be an incredible Christmas

AYY

how to make soccer more fun

allow more contact
allow screens
shot clock
add a 2pt line

My favorite type of player.

I love playing 2K with Porzis.

FRANK

3 points are the best part about the sport , are you drunk?

>Frank

Oh wow that Simmons jumper is ugly

Isn’t it midday in New York? Surely everyone is spending Christmas with the family? Who goes to this game?

his jump shots are always short its amazing

based frank

bust

jews

Christmas isn't like thanksgiving, people are more likely to just do something fun like go out to a movie or game rather than sit at home and listen to your drunk uncle ramble on about how the tax plan is gonna help e

>tfw have to watch on ESPN because the MSG broadcast doesn't even have sound
t-thanks comcast...

>Brick brothers.

TJ "Tony Parker" McConnell

They're spending time with their family by taking them out to MSG to watch the New York Knicks

damn porzingis, you can't do that to a guy on christmas

stop throwing up bricks

when did knicks become a good defensive team? goddamn

KEEP FEEDING THE MONSTER

Philly's scrappy white pg is better

so uh can this team go a game without 20 turnovers?

no

Not while Brett Brown is still coach.

Brett Brown isn't the one throwing the balls out bounds and having butter hands

>allow screens

merry christmas everynyan

>watching knicks game
>instead of merry christmas I see happy holidays everywhere
Why that's a thing in NY?

The Jews.

I don't even mean that as a Sup Forums answer. The answer is unironically the jews.

When will they learn

Embiid is fucking spirit animal. Dude has so much fun out there

merry christmas :3

Semantics.

If you're offended by saying happy holidays instead of merry christmas, you're basically an SJW.

Porzingis is.

Lettuce sign Paul George.

This female commentator is surprisingly ok

Who the fuck are these commentators? We got the eccentric soyboy and some butch lesbian who isn't Doris. I'm fucking muting this shit they're annoying as fuck

Christ Embiid is so good on defense.

I watch baseball and he does a handful of games for the yankees every year. really fucking annoying, like no personality whatsoever

But Amare literally countdowned Hannukah celebration.

I'd be good too if i only had to play one game a month. Fucking stupid process cuck

>muh horseshoe
Typical protestant nation can't protect its traditions.

Santa. all I wanted for Christmas is an assassination of the complete Dolan family.

>Ayoo we wuz da original jews.

>when you realize enes kanter is actually your best defensive big man

Is this true? Do knicks fans think this lowly of porzingis?

honestly the rudest thing anyone has ever seen

so when does The Process end? 2020?

does anyone even like cheerleaders? literally never seen anyone talk about them.

the questions euros ask in these threads are hilarious

yes, we will start winning championships around 2020

Porzingis is fantastic inside, allows the lowest FG% at the rim in the NBA. Kanter this past month has been insane though. He's shut down Ingram, Ish, and Reggie Williams consistently on perimeter switches, rarely gets scored on in the post, and cleans the glass like few others. He's finally learning how to play defense, still has the odd brain fart but is really a plus on that end now.

O'Quinn is supposed to be our premier defensive Center, yet Kanter's getting subbed in early to take the Embiid matchup and instantly doing better.

Oh my lord, Porzingis on mcconell lol

it's still slightly unsettling seeing the sixers play competently

Philly creates so many open shots only to brick all of them

The team has like 4 1st picks at some point they’ll get healthy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, NOT HOLIDAYS! FUCKING NY, I SWEAR TO GOD!

Saric can’t get a bucket for his life. In other news, god bless Courtney Lee for playing his part and Kanter for being elite.

i mean, i still haven't forgotten what they looked like during the hinkie years. it was a four-year tire fire

Hinkie was there for less than 3 years mohammad

No one gives a shit about these teams

it was pretty much a full three years and i included the bynum year as a prologue

Janis, the Jews don’t celebrate Christmas. NY has an extremely large Jewish diaspora.

I literally watch it because the 3pt line. Who the fuck wants to watch big sweaty men grinding each other under the hoop?

and yet hannukkaah is being celebrated there. And I google, it's 2 million juden there out of 9 million

Porzingis looks like the tall kid in hey Arnold

WHITED
H
I
T
E
D