Cowboy nation

>cowboy nation

They have turned on dax already. Hahahahahaha. Why are they so insufferable Sup Forums?

I'm the only Cowboys fan that never believed in Dak. AMA

Tony Romo would be on crutches by week six. Romo retiring is the best thing he could have done.

When did you stop jacking off to dak?

first Smeth, now Homo. if these team owners weren't already 150 years old they'd probably kill themselves over these horrible decisions.

I never started.

If romo stayed healthy all season
(He wouldn't)

Romo was the only thing keeping that team from being 0-16. He then retired after they started getting decent.

funny

I can't stand this fan base. They are all just a bunch of reeeeeees. I am ashamed of rooting for the cowboys.

>black qb

This. Why does everybody pretend that Romo wouldn't have gotten knocked out for the year at some point this season? His body just couldn't take the punishment any more. I miss him a lot, but it's good that he retired. It was time.

But I do absolutely fucking hate that Jerry put trash teams around him while he was in his prime.

>tfw filthydelphia threw batteries and made fun of injuries
>STILL not as bad compared to Cowgirl fans

>They think they're still Americas team

>a healthy, 29 year old Romo would have made these Dallas Cowboys a Super Bowl team

t. Soyboys fan

I never really blamed Dak for this season. It was a fucking circus regardless of whatever people were saying about Dak. Zeke was out for most of the season, the defense wasn't there half the time cause most of the linchpin players were injured, and wr's can't shake defenders for the life of them. With the defending the boy's were doing for most of this season, Romo would have died plain and simple. He loves to just hang in the pocket all day and try to sidestep sacks, and it never works. Imagining him in that game where the D-line didn't show up and let Dak get destroyed is laughable to say the least. I was really hoping this was the year where they start to shape up, but that's no longer the case and it might not even be the case next year either. Oh well...at least they aren't the browns.

The fans are insufferable bandwagoners but this has been a bad year. Well hopefully do okay in the draft and get back to work

Where will he play next year?

Nope I’m with you man. Romo was tried and true. They jumped ship way too fast. You don’t know SHIT about a qb til 2,3, maybe 4 years deep.

Wtf do you not remember that dak got his job in the same scenario as Tony Romo
He was replacing an unreliable qb with a glass jaw