How come people worship this devil country and miss it so much?

How come people worship this devil country and miss it so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ISIusx2MBj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In school did they talk a lot about the wars with Prussia over Schleswig-Holstein? What are the opinions of most people in Denmark about it?

The ONLY good thing the danskjavel has done in his pitiful modern history of humiliation and backstabbing of the noble Swede is curb this German menace. Once

>devil
But it wasn't that bad?

Why were they so quarrelsome? Why did they love war so much?

They were men.

Ahahahah denmark are the true winners in the end since prussia is non-existent and we here lmao

>wh*Tes being mentally ill
What a surprise.

Good post

Yes, and the Africans are too, cause the British empire doesn't exist anymore.

it's a well-known fact that g*rmans always play dirty.
we won the first war but lost the second because they had to bring in big brother austria to win.

I could probably end you if I wanted to.

Including the reserves, I believe Denmark has an army almost the same size of yours. The equipment of the nations does vary, but the German air force is in a sorry state and the Danish navy can at least match yours.

We weren’t your colony you dumbass. We actually fought BACK. I won’t speak ill of germans since my first gf was one, so have a good night neighbor

>Devil
Prior to WW1 it was lauded as a pillar of excellence and an example of efficiency
Then the war broke out and the propaganda took root as prussia was destroyed

Based Prussia

>I won’t speak ill of germans
The only rational attitude

Rude?

You fought back and you lost. Tell me, how long did it take us to defeat you the last time we fought?

we surrendered and lost nothing, meanwhile you had your country destroyed, identity demolished and now your demographic is soon to be replaced with illiterate niggers and arabs.
I think it's pretty clear who won in the end.

Lol arrogant fucks. We won the first time. The austrians helped you out later. And compare denmark to germany during ww2. Millions of autistic germans high on WE WUZ ANCIENT INDIAN WARRIORS against a little cute denmark with around 3-4 million prople. You ruined your country because of this very same arrogance. What did you get out of the two world wars? You ruined your own empire and made europe weak. Congrats you subhumans. A shame that people will first think of your shit country when they hear germanic

>surrounds in literal hours

topkek you danish rat

>A shame that people will first think of your shit country when they hear germanic
post danish_inventions.jpg

The only crime, they committed is love so much

What the fuck is your problem? The Germans fucked you up harder. you shouldn’t defend them

Half of those are jews

Glad you enjoy the game

no, krauts.

"Who receives his money as fast the Prussian"?!
youtube.com/watch?v=ISIusx2MBj8

>2 germans argue who beat who

2nd schelswig best day of my life :D

They did nothing wrong. "Germany started WWI" is a meme. Germany has a share of responsiblity in starting WWI, but so did most other players in the conflict.

true, a war on the magnitude of the Great War at the time was any number of accidents away from happening

Because Paradox games