Hey Sup Forumstards, maybe if those Dallas cops had guns, they wouldn't have gotten shot

Hey Sup Forumstards, maybe if those Dallas cops had guns, they wouldn't have gotten shot.

Oh wait, they diiiiiid.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_origins_of_people_in_Canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A

And then they got blown up by robots

Robots>Guns we need to legalize them for civilians now.

B

Nuclear bombs in every home when?

Well it will keep happening until you learn something.

>One muslim kills 50 faggots in a faggot bar, not one had guns but the off duty cop
>3 military trained niggers only take out 5 cops, fully equipped
At this point I just assume these are bait threads.

Right, but if the muslim and the niggers hadn't had access to automatic/high precision firearms, they would have done a lot less damage, if any.

But whatever, enjoy getting shot for your perceived rights in your shitty """""first world""""" country.

>Criminals regard and respect the law
>.>
I'll give you that they may have had an easier time getting access to guns here than in Canada, but I'll reiterate my original point.
Guns work well in self defense, as shown by 50 dead faggots and only 5 dead cops in a 3v5 compared to a 1v50 scenario.

I'll also bring up the point that this was three niggers and a mudslime. At this point, it's very clear we don't have a gun problem, we have a mudskin problem. Switzerland has open carry and they don't have these problems because they're a largely homogenous country.

Aww, look the smug faggot thinks we're afraid of getting shot.
Gotta say, if you can't think of anything but how afraid you are of something then you are a fucking pussy.
I'm more worried about some jackass crashing into my car and killing me than I am of being shot.
Why are antigun fags so damn scared of everything?
Death happens. Deal with it.

>>Criminals regard and respect the law
And this retard argument comes up again. It's your favorite one for you compulsive dick-compensators.

We know the government isn't omnipotent. Enforcing gun control to a point would still make it significantly harder to get powerful firearms designed to do massacres. Buying firearms illegally is not easy and it's not risk free. It's a deterrent.

>bla bla bla typical Sup Forumstard spiel bla bla cuck
Does Switzerland allow automatic weapons?

How about all the white cops that shot black guys like it's a sport and got away with it scott free because nobody cares? I think we have a white cop problem.

Maybe now they'll think twice before playing niggerhunt!

Or they'll just shoot sooner.

*sigh* You can be snarky if you want, but I need to see statistics that actually say niggers aren't a very violent people. I didn't even call you a cuck, but I will now, dumb faggot.

Here's my stats, show yours.

Its more like if the shooter wouldn't have had body armor.

He had a plate carrier on and was pretty much invincible to their pistol rounds.

The cops needed to have used rifles with steel core to get past him.

And yet we will still have our guns. stay assmad.

I'm just making fun of a typical NRA argument, mate.

You faggots think the solution to kids hitting each other with sticks is giving every kid a stick.

Okay. Again, enjoy getting shot at work tomorrow. It may or may not happen to you, but it 100% will never happen to me.

The chance goes up the more niggers you surround yourself with. Your boy Trudeau has only started bringing them in, the pain comes as soon as the gibs stop flowing.

They're Syrian refugees senpai and the numbers he's letting in amount to something like 0.1% of the population. People who bitch about that are literally just bellyaching little self-entitled xenophobic bitch Sup Forumstards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_origins_of_people_in_Canada
You're wrong. The numbers are growing.

Jokes on you, sniper got ground to ground bombed

Yes because first generation immigrants tend to make a lot of children. Then the second generation is more assimilated so they tone it down, etc. But the inflow of refugees is not contributing to that.

That the cop killers got killed is not really a problem to me.

I'm making fun of your gun culture, not promoting cop killing, dumdum.

Omar "Spray Away the Gay" Mateen was second generation. Understand, they have to choose between the degenerate west and Islam. Some can live ambivalently, some snap. Omar was one who snapped.
And Islam isn't very concessionary when it comes to making that choice. You can see it in the religious stats in the Middle East. They don't allow religious variety without very violent repercussion.

we have only learned that you have an extra chromosome leaf

but user-kun, the problem is not with immigrants, it's with the individual who is also an immigrant! lots of muslim immigrants learn to deal with liberal culture.

There were three or four cops that arrived on the scene to the fag bar but they waited for 2 or 3 hours to actually go in there.

A lot of people who died simply bled out because the pigs took their sweet time to do anything. Thats why the body count was so hilariously high; he had help from the pigs. His high score isn't legit.

>Trusting the cops to give a single fuck about you

They will as long as the gibs keep flowing. When the food stops, the riots start. The welfare stats back this: they don't work when they come here. They collect welfare and sit around just like niggers do.

>having a gun is an absolute 100% chance you will not get shot by someone else with a gun

you're a fucking retard

But the NRA says that's how it works and they are always right and are genuinely concerned for our constitutional rights and were never bought by the arms industry-desu.

Proving that citizens can kill heavily armed government gunmen. Or, are you claiming that guns are harmless and useless? In which case, no big deal letting people carry them. Right? The inherent contradiction in your post, and the shit leaf prove you to be nothing more than a boot licking little punk.

I know I shouldn't rely on the cops for anything. That's why I carry my own firearms.

wow you really do have point. made me think....

I'm claiming that guns don't protect you from guns, fuck face, so that argument for gun rights is bullshit.

Let's boot up those statistics again:

Chances of me getting killed by a guy with an automatic assault rifle: 0%
Chances of you getting killed by a guy with an automatic assault rifle: >0%

u mad? Blame the facts.

ayyyyyyy