The south will rise again

The south will rise again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZWGhTpfPrA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw people need to lie to themselves just to stay sane

You're probably a nigger.

Wrong again faggot. Keep lying to yourself though. It's none of my business. If that helps you keep your shit together. Some people believe in God and others believe the South will rise again.

why are you so butthurt about it. Are you proud to be a faggot?

pfffffffffffffffff.......AHAHAHAHAHA

OP sounds like a faggot, that's all. Nothing personal.

Rise into the gutters where it belongs.

Here nigger nigger nigger

Fuck Confederacies, right Helvetica? They're trash and no one needs self-determination, which is why Switzerland is scrambling to join the EU and submit their sovereignty to Brussels.

>the south will become Mexico again
Ftfy. Look at your demographics

The south is not the same as the southwest, Paco. The minorities here are still mostly nigs and they're retards.

Oh didn't realize your bird fell off, sorry about that Mario.

Texan here, fuck you.

In which state are you?
>California is gone
>Texas is getting close
>Florida idem

Lmao u gon get em!!

wtf i hate the south now

North Carolina. Do foreigners really think the only states that exist are Texas, California, Florida and New York?

And California is not considered south or southwest. It's in the west coast region.

Aren't Texas and Florida the only Southern states with relevant economies though? Maybe Virginia (if it's considered South, I'm no expert to be honest), but North Carolina doesn't seem so relevant, no offence

Florida is a legit shithole only transplant faggota from middle of fucking nowhere ohio think its a great place to live...north carolina has surpassed florida in number of new retirees to the state

Florida is just a tourst attraction. Texas is next to being a trash can with a Mexican flag on it. So no there isn't much going on in those states

hello RIDF

I see. Why are North and South Carolina separate states btw?

North Carolina has a huge tech center (a lot of Californian companies have relocated here because California does all it can to stifle business growth), large manufacturing areas as well as a significant banking sector based in Charlotte. It also hosts the largest Army base in the country, Marine Corps HQ and all the businesses required to support them.

The NC economy is the third largest of the south after Texas and Florida and the 9th largest in the country.

Southerners are literally subhuman.

Especially white southerners. Its funny how they blame all their problem on niggers when they are basically the same as them.

because the south carolina faggots were traitors and wanted to side with the crown originally

Yes. Just make sure to use addblock and you'll be fine. Block one trigering image block all.

Happened during the colonial era. The capital of Carolina was Charleston in SC and it was determined that it was too far removed and the colony as too large for a single governor so they were broken up.

when you think about the black populations in those states ... just how much higher is the IQ of southern whites to offset the IQ of nogs to have the average still be comparable?
>inadvertently proving southern whites superiority

>If we average white IQs with Mexican and niggers we get a lower average IQ

Holy shit, you're retarded.

Explain West Virginia and Kentucky.

White majority states

The south rises

Both are right at the white average of 100. Regardless, there is no us state that isn't white majority and both of those states have a much larger black population than Montana and the Dakotas.

> whiter states have higher IQ.
shit, color me surprised.

>The south will rise again.
It already has.

And they'll fall again.

Don't do it. My tax dollars will have to pay for your upcoming martial law.

>no minorities in wv/ky
are you this ignorant? or just a nog yourself?

not saging in a RIDF thread.

>Implying the federal government can stop it this time

Lick those boots nice and good, Yankee.

>his flags is stars and stripes
Kek

>The south, aka nigger america, will rise again

Your ancestors fucked up when they were too lazy to pick their own cotton, Cletus.

No your ancestors made the mistake of freeing them with no plan to deal with the results.

>Making it

>Probably lives in a shitty apartment in a shitty neighborhood,

Making it isn't the right word, it's more like barely making it.

>bumping a shill thread
>posting in a slide thread
>not typing sage in options field

>Bumping it like I did

We're in the same boat user.

>almost everyone has guns, lots of them
>they've all been shooting from a young age
>most of the active military are southern born
>top ranking military officials are republican, many from the south
>all the biggest military bases are in the south
>southerners will die to take the country back, yankee libcucks can't even handle being called mean things, imagine them in a combat situation

The "war" would be over in less than a week.

>my safety and property are going to be compromised by some faggot southerners who think that can take on the best millitary in the world

Fuckin hell.

Hello RIDF
what's with all the proxy pidorushka posting today?
>sage goes in options field

>He thinks the US military I'd going to side with him in full

Who's delusional now?

>be dumb hick
>cant read
>inbred faggot
>surrounded by niggers
>look like mayo dipped turd monkey
>ride around in truck
>ugly
Fuck off southerners you're never going to take it back. Dumb rednecks.

We won't need to take it, the US is going to tear itself apart in the next decade and a half. Have you not been paying attention?

>have no arguments
>can't think of a single reason the north would stand a chance
>resort to retard rage ad hominem - literally "ur stupid n ugly"

t. yankee libcuck scared shitless of his defenseless he will be when Hillary tries to take our guns away and we burn your shit to the ground

>strawmen

Not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=FZWGhTpfPrA