This is considered normal in USA

>this is considered normal in USA

Other urls found in this thread:

littlerock.craigslist.org/apa/d/2-br-1-ba-older-house/6334069949.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a shithole!

Shouldn't a two bedroom apartment have two minimum wage earners?

>work less than 2 days a week
>can't afford something is relatively spacious

WTF?!

>two bedroom apartment
Found the issue. Fuck off.

So get a roommate to split the rent or get a better fucking job. Fuck off Bernie

But user! Think of all the single mothers!

If you ignore the doublebed, it is actually a "decent" house for a family with a kid.

if they can't afford to get a normal job, and not some burger flipping shit, they should sleep with the kid

>usa is russia tier

Russian millionaires can't even afford a 2 bedroom apartment

>needing 2 bedrooms for one person

I didn't know the obesity problem got this bad

>can't afford prison cell for Hillary

That is such atrocious bullshit, oh my fucking god.

>they should sleep with the kid
This also has the benefit of the little bastards cock blocking his whore mother from having more kids.

Why should someone earning minimum wage be able to afford a two-bedroom apartment?

Everyone should be able to buy whatever housing they like.

>can't afford infrastructure in Siberia
>can afford to keep 1800 nukes

I don't see a problem with this

>two-bedroom apartment
Why the fuck should an individual be able to afford housing for multiple people on minimum wage?

u2
>russia tier
exactly my point

Calling absolute bullshit on that claim. Current minimum wage is set at $7.25. 7.25*40=290. 290*4=1160. Meaning someone would make about $1,100 after taxes a month on that, assuming their rent is $500 a month, that leaves them $600 for electricity, water, groceries, gas and car insurance, which is more than doable.

>Craigslist

The statistic employed use actual livable conditions and reliable occupation. You'll live 2 months before you're dead in a craigslist advertised apartment.

>Being this fucking cucked by corporate overlords

Please master, lower my wage again so I can enhance my bootstrap pulling abilities!

>$500/mo for a 2 bedroom apartment
How did you manage to enter this thread and post something even more retarded than the OP?

>assuming their rent is $500 a month

Are they renting a 2 bedroom pinto without wheels?

>Current minimum wage is set at $7.25

Congratulations, they're about 75% of the way to being able to afford living in Puerto Rico

Americans might have to tightwn up their bootstraps but atleast they dont have daddy government tighten their velcro autism shoe straps.

>This passes as a witty retort in the Caliphate of Swedistan

Better luck next time

>The statistic employed use actual livable conditions and reliable occupation. You'll live 2 months before you're dead in a craigslist advertised apartment.
Living two years in a very nice one in BK. Why are Canadians such pussies?

USA is better than all of your countries, disgusting faggots.

Thats reasonable rent for a 2 bedroom apartment her. Stop living in New york, you urbanite trash.

you know you won't get a green card for sucking our collective dick abdul

Already going to marry an American girl, it's okay.

Why the fuck would you need a 2-bedroom apartment when you're on minimum wage? That's entry level, not something you're supposed to stay at for the rest of your life.

>Thats reasonable rent for a 2 bedroom apartment her

Congratulations, turns out outside of Raqqa prices are much higher, New York or not.

>How did you manage to enter this thread and post something even more retarded than the OP?
He's not retarded. It's not pretty but what does an adult underachiever really deserve?

littlerock.craigslist.org/apa/d/2-br-1-ba-older-house/6334069949.html

Because that's considered a normal home, and not a special luxury up until you idiots bought into corporate worship.

So this site is talking about a place in the heart of the city or some hipster area i assume.

>2 bedroom
>normal

lmao

No they aren't see.

>Look this one rundown crack house shoebox on Craigslist represents averages over millions of homes

Does being this stupid take practice or is it a born talent?

>Thats reasonable rent for a 2 bedroom apartment her
Really? In Australia even a caravan in a "trailer park" will set a person back at least $650 a month. A two bedroom flat will basically start at $250 a week and go up the closer you get to a city.

>I should be able to afford a two bedroom house on one person's minimum wage job
If you have a two bedroom apartment, why the fuck is only one person working? Are you going to be living alone in your two bedroom apartment?

People who have children, are disabled, or retired get benefits. Many also get subsidies for rent.
People who don't have children can rent out the other bedroom.

>You'll live 2 months before you're dead in a craigslist advertised apartment.
I was looking at craiglist apartments awhile back and there was a listing for an apartment in the part of the city that is known for being a crime infested shithole that was offering 2 months free rent.

>American education

Gubbmint pays a part of your rent too if you are a poorfag. But you cant expect a good 2 bedroomer for 500. I pay 300 for a 1 bedroomer but its close to a city.

>what is the northeast united states
$550 for 2 bed 1 bath and garage here ama

Expect to work harder here than in your country if you want to get ahead in life. I'm not ashamed of that at all.

But being on minimum wage isn't average, so it's not reasonable to expect being able to live in an average home. Most people shouldn't have to spend more than a year or two on minimum wage anyway.

And increasing minimum wages isn't going to make things better for most people, it's just lead to even more businesses moving abroad. So now people that can't, for whatever reason, realistically improve their value to potential employers will be essentially made permanent handout recipients.

here in america we tip service people because they literally wont survive without it

I pay $1000+ for 500 sqft

Apartment or house. Because i rent a 4 bedroom house with a 2 car garage for about 1000 a month

They make more than minimal wage that way

you know the neighborhood is shit when they advertise a rehab center and a place to dump your kids at lmoa

Where in the hell do you all live that a 2 bedroom apartment costs more than $500? Hell, my BRAND NEW college apartment was $460 a month and the HOUSE I used to live in was $450.

We also give to charity way more than European countries. If you dont give to charity in some way here, youre considered a scrooge.
I'm proud of our giving nature :)

but theyre completely reliant on the generosity of random strangers instead of their fucking employers

Which is a good thing. It encourages excellence in service and drive out those who can't or won't deliver. And yes, that does mean that more attractive people will get more money. Just the way life is.

You will notice very quickly, were you ever visit Europe, that there isn't nearly as much of a focus on being service minded. Don't expect any free goodies if a company fucks up.

It's called not living in the middle of assfuck nowhere user.

>Does being this stupid take practice or is it a born talent?
There are plenty in America and many areas have above federal minimum wage, minimum wages. Plus there is government assistance but keep thinking people here can't afford shelter when they do the bare minimum in life. Also, if you have a two bedroom and are so poor, why the fuck wouldn't you have a roommate?

1 bedroom apartments are around $1k a month my dude
atleast near my area

He's full of shit at least in the U.S. plenty of people use Craigslist to find rentals. It's cheaper than the realty websites.

In a society where the only places that not tipping is common are McDonald's and Chinese restaurants

I live in a small city and i don't pay ridiculous amounts

>at least near my area
big thing

minimum wage should not afford you an apartment anywhere in the US. there are plenty of areas in the US where you can get 2 bedroom apartments/houses for $500-$600/mo. minimum wage should not get you a 2 bedroom apartment in a city. it should, and does, allow you to get plenty of 1 bedroom apartments outside of cities.

yeah maybe like fucking detroit and then you still wouldn't be able to pay it because you'd get robbed by niggers lmao

>It's called not living in the middle of assfuck nowhere user.
He still kind of blows a hole in the OP's argument. The answer is don't expect to live in a popular area on minimum wage.

Ignorance to other states' economies just screams "I'm a sheltered NEET" to me. Detroit is not the only place in the US where you can get cheap real estate, and Detroit is also not entirely violence filled slums. Not even half of it is.

>Not even half of it is.
Only the parts with niggers. Like the rest of the world.

1) most of the people called you retarded for thinking that much would be enough
2) detroit is an entirely violent slum because all the white people moved out

That much is enough. I'm not that guy from earlier, I'm someone who actually lives in a 2 bedroom apartment for $550/mo.

Detroit isn't entirely slums. Saying otherwise is just ignorance.

>I pay 300 for a 1 bedroomer
$300 for a month? If so, that's incredible. Fucking nice.

wtf i love detroit now

This isn't Chinada, bro. We actually have affordable housing here.

>replying to cuckolds of the leaf

I can afford a 1 bedroom for $500 a month but not two bedrooms. Oh well I only need 1 bedroom.

>people defending nose diving quality of life
If you really want a race to the bottom just jump off a building.

If you make minimum wage you suck shit. It's easy to get a raise just show up for your job and act like you give a fuck.