Hazard vs. nerman

Who's better? Who would you rather have on your team? etc., etc.

yes

sure

definitely

Ask me again later

lol

Merry Christmas everyone

Hazard works more for the team than for goals. Mourinho instilled that in him. Neymar is spectacular, but would I prefer him at Chelsea over Hazard? I don't think so. It's tough

Even if he is gypo overload, nerman any day any time

Hazard is the third best player in the world, Neymar is the fourth.

BaTmAn*LoKo obviously

both

They're both overrated and ultimately not team players

>Who's better?
Nerman
>Who would you rather have on your team?
Hazard

Hazard can only be the third best overrated player

Hazard isn't a 'gypo', is he?

well neymar is the 2nd best player in the world just behind ronaldo so there is my answer

neymar clearly lol

I've seen Neymar the most in magazines, newspapers, television shows and advertisements, so obviously he should be better.
Plus, Hazard only cost 30m (pathetic, lol), while Neymar has the record transfer fee to his name. That basically says it all.

t. total retards

hazard is rubbish.always finishes the season with an awful goals and assists record. literally a million light years behind neymar

Nerman and anyone who says Hazard is “le ebin contrarian xD!!”

is there even any doubt wtf

nerman any day of the week

that being said, hypothetically if i could let one of those lads pump some semen into my ass it would be hazard

hell, i'd probably beg for a reach around and get some of that spectacular ass when he's done having his way with me

neymar on the other hand is ugly as fuck, wanna be white boy

Here, have a (you).

Poor stats but he's won the Prem twice, no? As Chelsea's main man no less. Neymar is world class but no one knows if Neymar, Diego Costa, and Willian would have two titles in three years. That would be a sick front 3 actually. Idk mate. Hazard is my favorite player. I really like Batman Loko too

Lifelong PSG fan, Batmanloko is a good player but I would prefer having Hazard by miles

I can't even tell anymore if sp is full of professional comedians or flaming homosexuals. You couldn't just make this shit up lel.

Neymar is a better player, but I'd rather have Hazard on my team

kek

>EPL babby is a better than Neymar

Well neymar had the easy path (Santos,Barça, psg) not really an hard way to trophies..

Hazard carried fucking Lille till he moved to bus-parking chelsea where he had to play left back and pass the ball to >torres, Ramires, Demba BA and 9000 years old Etoo

Neymar carried Santos the same way Hazard did for Lille. Hazard had some pretty good players playing alongside him at Lille (Cabaye, Debuchy, Gervinho). Neymar had Ganso. Neymar won the Brasileirao three times and won a Libertadores.

neymar. it's not even close.

>this flag
>this opinion

Hazard is European. So he has great technique, is logical in his decision making, and is more of a team player. Neymar is South American. So he has good technique, but not as good as Hazard. But he's more unpredictable, more likely to take risks, which can be good or bad. And he's more individualistic.
It's neck and neck really. Depends on who else are in the team. Whether the team needs a team player or a more individualistic player. I think Neymar is a tiny bit better. He's more likely than Hazard in turning nothing into something, especially in tight games. Still, it's very close.

are you a real vietnamese?

Yes I went to an international school

tell your fellow charlies to stop eating fucking pork rolls on the trains here. last thing i want to smell first thing in the morning

Tell your fellow 40 year old fat bald Australians to stop coming here and fuck trannies

kek

get a car

LMAO

Remind me which one of these players unironically has to play for defensive managers, and which one is surrounded by world class players in most positions.

>le no assist, no score, dribble drobble man
No, for me it's hazard

I still maintain that Hazard would be considered top 3 in the world if he went to Madrid. Right now he's wasted in a side that rely on him far too much as the sole source of chance creation.

neymar is a poor man's hazard

Not really, Neymar is overrated and Hazard does everything he does for a worse team with less useless tricks

Hazard errs on the side of caution and stays on LeLsea having to defend a lot and attack with two players, winning some titles here and there, not showing his true potential but not wasting a lot of it

Nerman doesnt give a fuck and went to a team he can play anyway he wants (without having the IQ to back it up), is a star now, and gets some easy goals against french farmers

I like Azzard more desu desu desu, but If he does not leave soon Nerman will surpass him

AY LMAO

hazard for all his trouble [huffing etc] has little end product. imagine messi without the goals and with less than 25% the skill. selfish as hell. a fake ronaldo.

De bryne would make picking a little harder.

>big bunda weeabo man VS CS:GO man

wew

Mfw Willian is a much better player than Hazard

>get nerman
>team instantly becomes better and a marketing powerhouse, with millions of new bandwagon fans the day you sign him
>get hazard
>team instantly becomes better, but your 10 is now a litteraly who from a non country

Really hard decision, Sup Forums, i wonder what a gm would think is better

>Neymar won the Brasileirao three times and won a Libertadores.
no, this didn't happen
he won a Libertadores, 2 state cups and the national cup

btfo

wew lad disgusting opinion

OY VEY IT'S ANODDUH EMU WAR

unexpected kek

Name one world class winger as of now who plays in a defensive system, under a defensive-minded manager and with defensive-minded players, but STILL unironically wins league titles.

You naturally get more goals in better teams, how is this so hard to understand? Chelsea's other players are not comparable with PSG's other players.

Wew this lad

Willian

ayyyyyy

>the only ones rating hazard ITT are americans and canadians
myt

10/10