Russia Put Black Lives Matter On Official ‘Terror List’

yournewswire.com/russia-put-black-lives-matter-on-official-terror-list/

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beautiful.

Based.

Nice.

putin is the best.

Atleast Russia isnt a pussy.

Seriously considering moving to Eastern Europe or Russia. At least they will survive.

Shame it's fake.

'Chechen lives matter' is putins favorite organization

im from russia and i wouldnt recommend moving to that shithole also if you have no job youre fucked beyond

based Putin

How is an organization that incites violence against a minority and the establishment anything other than a terrorist one?

Fake, there's nothing on our wires about it.

Well I gotta get the fuck out of America:

It is a terrorist organization. The article is fake though.

at least theres this

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Does not change anything, all Soros funded organizations are banned in Russia.

Sadly this. Also 15% Islam and already parts of Sharia law in some areas.

move to germany and get a comfy office job
dont move to the big main citys
also 2d loli is legal here as long as you dont share it

once the glorious leader trump is elected, i foresee Putin and trump having a lovechild. A love child of everlasting peaceful drone strikes

Only dagestan, chechnya and ingushetia

Putin is based on paper , user.
Nothing over there is good in practice though.
Much better going to MickeyD's and getting fatter and fatter until your fat enough for disability.
Then you , my friend , will survive as well
But not for long because muh ateries and shieet..

>this report concludes, Chairperson Matviyenko’s referral to place this “racial-hatred” group, it founders, and it funders, on the FSB’s terrorist organization list has been “provisionally approved” pending further investigation.

I've been told scorose pissed off the ruskies over the ukrane shit. Hopefully he gets some polonium soup soon.

This. And even if it would have been true whats the difference? blacks are extremelly minority in Russia and not killed.

First /pol creates this stupid Russia is based meme
Then /pol starts to complain and deconstruct this meme because we don't fit some imaginary standarts. And they blaim Russia for that, not their own stupidity. Leave Russia alone and don't create threads about Russia. We don't want any attention.

Do they realize that with that iconography they associate themselves with fucking ISIS?

>yournewswire

Too bad In Russia the bolice are too scared to go after Chechens and Dagis; they fuck shit up but in Russia they are above the law.

soon...

All the chechens that 'fuck shit up' are part of the russian government

kek, based Russia.

Trump/Putin bromance when?

Based Putin.

This is fake news you fucking retarded redneck putin lovers

you know how many of these are made and meet required signatures and they get ignored? thank obama hes one of them

If I didn't see the RIPAltonSterling hastag, I would have thought it was an anti BLM picture.

Based Putin does it again

Of course. Nobody expect him to do anything about it, but it's letting him and others know how the rest of us view them.

wew lad

And not s much as a peep from the Luegenpresse, as usual

Based.

Putin also recently banned Protestants and sectarians from promoting their religion in public.

SLAVYA OTECHESTVA!

Thank you based (((Putin))), seriously this man is on a roll. While Obama keeps crying, failing and shitting him self, this wolf has really emerged.

This small but great man deserves a dråpa! I have to make foods and my kveding skills are not so good yet, so it have to wait.

>It's gonna piss off people here as fuck lol, that is unless they see through the satire
>that's a problem here compared to the us
>the normies are rather red pilled and don't take shit
>not so red pilled on the us kike yet, but they will

ALSO FOOTBALL FINALS YOU SOUTHERN FAIRIES!!!!

Thank you Russia. Soon Canada must ban Black Lives Matter. They hate our LGBT community.

I really love the thumbs up.

FUCK LGBT COMMUNITY OF DEGENERATES

>This. And even if it would have been true whats the difference? blacks are extremelly minority in Russia and not killed.

well, memes aside, blacks are an extreme minority in UK and canada too. but they've showed up there recently. (((someone))) is putting them on buses and planes. whats stopping them from bringing them here, causing a ruckus, and getting btfo, creating an international scene painting russia as ebil nazi white supremacists oppressing a minority who dindu nuffin and just came to share their grievances

> 65% in 4 days
I bet it's going to be a field day when the POTUS has to make a response to this.

>Egyptian symbol

When will these niggers learn that almost all of them are from west africa so that can't even claim to be part of the Nubian dynasty?

Putin put it in!

>Sup Forums memes convinced you to move from the richest country in the world to the biggest shithole on the planet

top fucking wew, i didn't think anyone took this place seriously

We have our own problems. The biggest is people like . Gypsy-"jews", who hate anything Russian for the things they done to us during USSR and for everything they owe us - monetary and in vendetta sence.

A lot of them in buerocracy, promoting same degeneracies, while playing innocent and moral authority.

Although you as non-Russian would not have much problems with them. So if you have some plans for business here or a job application and do not have problems with cold and language then coming here is an option.

But first come as tourist, travel some and see if you are ok with the infrastructure.

Haha nice.

Russians aren't white

ahha nice bait thread OP, you know you are making this shit up you fucking neo=nazi scum. die fuker

Good

> whats stopping them
winter
lack of welfare
real racism on basic level

>he doesn't realize his grandchildren will be black if he stays in America

>le Sup Forums is satire
Fuck off

Well Soros is also funding BLM, and when Russia anexed Crimea he stated that that action was a challenge to the "prevailing world order." So yeah, only suprised that it didn't happened sooner.