2. does ananas belong to a pizza?
Finland
Yes

USA
YES

Hmm?

Ananas sounds much cuter than pineapples

>ananas

I used to hate pineapple on my pizza as a kid, but tody i don't mind it as much. I still preffer a vesuvio or something though.
When i make pizza i put on falukorv or minced meat.

A tropical fruit perhaps?

What it should be, then? Ananas is ananas.

Naturally yes.

Some sweetness on your flatbread?

They can certainly make one for you like that.

The first question you should ask me is 'does pizza belong in my country' the answer is no because it is so unhealthy.
The next question you should ask me is 'does ananas belong in my country' The answer is yes, it is healthy and rich of testosterone.
Fast food should be banned.

The real reason Iceland here shuns pizza is that they lack cheese, a vital ingredient.

>sweet and savoury
you are LITERALLY less of a human if you enjoy this unholy combination

You're incorrect, fast food should still be banned. It's disgusting and poisoning people from the youth to the elderly. Not like it's a problem here but just look at America and their food culture.

greece
no

America don't have fast food, they have fast "food", my fisherman friend. Don't eat too much rotten shark.

>rotten shark
I only eat superior dried cod fish and hangikjöt my Northern friend, but yes. American fast food isn't even food.

That's what you get for cucking noodles from Ming.

UK
Of course

1. you're country
2. does piñas belong to a taco?
México
Yes

1. Yes I am
2. yes, it's fucking delicious

>American Pizzeria
Good choice.

Holy shit, I was blind but now I see. It looks awesome, have to try this sometime

>pizza is fast food
Pizza is like a sandwhich. It's bread, sauce, cheese and anything else. It could be organic, simple and healthy or filled with chemicals.

>It has now extended to the taco
The pineapple epidemic is worse than i thought.

pineapple in tacos is literally older than my grandma

finland
i dont eat pizza

T-this cannot be, my anti-pineapple narrative is crumbling apart. this certainly is a hard hit but it will never be enough to stop my hatred... for pineapples.

Your trip is misleading.

No
pineapples are better off as juice drinks or as a stock

YESSSSSS

i chose it because i like to bump stuff from page 10