Women allowed to joust at english heritage tournament for first time...

>women allowed to joust at english heritage tournament for first time, breaking one of the last gender barriers in British culture
>Sup Forums is against this
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/women-allowed-to-joust-at-english-heritage-tournament-for-first/

WE WUZ KNITES N SHIT YO

The bigotry in this place is disgusting.

>history
>heritage
>womyn knights
Youre doing it wrong!

Have you never heard of Joan of Arc and Queen Arthur

joan of arc was a glorified cheerleader

>queen arthur

anime isn't real.

>anime isn't real.

Found the Hillary voter.

It'll be hilarious when their injury rate is still sky high compared to men, even in full plate. Women are fucking fine china.

>english heritage
>no longer about heritage

thats like in my city, there WAS a festival called klondike days, until the city no longer wanted it to be klondike days since men dressed up in either gentlemanly clothes or gold panners/miners clothing and women were expected to dress up as Victorian Sweethearts

So they renamed it Capital X.

Like a quarter of the people came, cost the city money since it was a bust, so they renamed it K DAYS and had the old style clothes make a comeback

they were too cucked to rename it klondike days for fear of women

>no no, the K DOESNT STAND FOR ANYTHING, ITS A NEW FESTIVAL AND JUST HAPPENS TO LOOK THE SAME

>women get into jousting
>get utterly demolished by men with superior upper chest strength and practice
>muh misogyny woman beater
>you volunteered for this, you can't bitch
>oh

Who cares

Step away from my fucking heritage, you kikes.

Don't keep poking the English lion if you want to keep your control over the goyim.

And just like every single attempt at forcing men to allow women to physically compete with them, this attempt is going to end in the exact same way.

With a woman hurt and crying.

Trump will make anime real

bait thread
slide thread
sage

I fucking hate this equality bullshit

Great. How long before they start imposing rules and restriction to make this "cruel" sport more "fair" for women?

You forgot the conclusion of that string
>bitch and complain until rules are changed
>no touch jousting
>men lose interest and stop competing, public stops attending
>entire event is ruined and destroyed forever
>women begin looking for the next thing to ruin

Can't say I mind desu senpai

well atleast she isnt one of those morons that demands the armorer put TITS on the breatplate

>OH WOE IS ME ONE SINGLE WOMAN MIGHT JOIN IN AND GET IMMEDIATELY BEATEN BY THE FIRST MALE SHE FIGHTS
cause everyone knows women are all about medieval jousting inbetween selfies and sucking the life from the nearest male

I usually attend a Swedish tournament, Ekenäs. They tried female "warriors" as backdrop last year. This year it was all very much back to good old form; better that it's been for many years in that sense. Relax and expect a return to norm, unless your people is even more cucked than the swedes. People who attend these things usually value some shred of authenticity.

There's no challenge beating a shitty roastie at anything,and no honor. I can't wait til a war breaks out and these cock sleeves are reduced to what they truly are.

Burn in hell you culture destroying sack of shit.

>we must tear down all tradition if it the the other side demands it
>we must then tear down Big ben and put a minaret in its place cause the muslims demand it
>and behead the queen cause shes a non muslim ruler

this is why your country voted Brexit, just so you know

>Be Pol
>Muh Heritage
>Never actually studied Muh Heritage

Pic is a woman preforming Entrusthaw. If you ignorant fucks want a kek, go look at Talhoffers manuscript of the judicial battles between men and women.

>Literally rewriting history with a cultural Marxist narrative

Is nothing safe from these people and their agendas?

Meh, this isn't that bad, if they want a pole shoved in them let them, I would only get upset if they were meant to be actual figures in history, not just people playing in a game