Just as a reminder - no one in LA asked for these piece of shit teams in our city

Thank you for denying us the best games every week because somehow, we needed 2 home teams when we did JUST fine without any NFL teams.

Get the fuck out of my city. I'm an LA Packer fan, so I'm objective in saying that it will take 5 straight SB's for anyone to give a fuck about either one of these shitshows.

Couldn't even watch Broncos vs Raiders on CBS because of these loser teams

Their ticket sales agree with you.

Chargers won, they have a great record

This is why the NFL fucking sucks. Thanks for forcing your shitty product onto us instead of asking us what we wanted

We were perfectly fine without an NFL team. There was no WANT or no NEED for that.

I'm fucking pissed off.

Wasn't it voted by the public to have a stadium built in LA? Like San Diego when for some weird reason they voted to not have a new stadium built

hahahaha

Rams are NFC West champs, and you're suck-ass Packers couldn't even beat a high school team.

And, Brett Hundley??? lolololololol

My team has more history and championships than your team ever will

When you talk to me, please say "Sir" with it. You think Kroenke actually gives a fuck about you? The Packers are owned by the public. Your team is owned by a greedy billionaire who wouldn't lift a finger if you were on fire

You don't get too be a Packers fan if you live in L.A., faggot. You rooting for them is the reason they haven't won more Bowls.

Weren't the Rams in Los Angeles for a while back in the day? Surely they have a fanbase in LA. The real mistake imo was the Chargers. The Raiders seem to be much more popular, the Raiders going to LA and the Chargers staying in San Diego would have made more sense.

It would have but the nfl wasn't going to allow 3 teams in southern California so Raiders had to automatically go to Las Vegas

>packer fan in LA
get out midwest transplant

It was more like the nfl wasn't going to allow the Davis's back into LA

Why? Pretty sure they would sell more tickets than chokers

wanna know how I know you're not from LA?

>our city

Fuck off transplant.

Because the nfl hates the Davis family, also they bungled themselves the last time they were here

I bet you've never even stepped foot in Wisconsin you autistic bandwagon cuck.

>my team

cringe

didnt know LA was a suberb of green bay

>Green Bay
>my city

Go back to Eau Claire Seth.