Cheated on my husband when i was abroad

>cheated on my husband when i was abroad
>he thinks the child is his and will help me raise it
I'm glad polish ''men'' are guillible idiots all my friends also have husbans who raise not their children, polish ''men'' have tiniest cocks and they can't fuck for shit which is why Polish Women cheat on them literally every chance we get :P

cuckold is ingrained in polish male's psyche to the point there literally is a normie saying
>father doesn't have to be biological, he has to be loving
polish men are cucks they exist solely to raise children of superior black, arab, german and other non white males

lol

do you at least have nice tits?

But how polish men can be born

haha so funny le irony xdddd very nice humour there hehe, hilarious meme dude! lmao my ass off

enormous if true

Polish men seek diets and workouts to have the best bubble butt.
I had a polish fuckmeat once, he was desperate to stick his dick into something, probably seduced int being a faggot because of that. I made tons of promises to him, that i will suck him off, let him fuck me and such, but first its my turn to fuck him, deeptroath him and everything.
I kissed him a lot to make him comfortable being a fuckmeat faggot. He starved a lot because i strictly wanted his ass clean and for my cum to store. Made him shit my cum on his own face. Didnt even let him shave his ass, just used ducktape when hairs started growing. Made him roleplay and eveything, bought him a wig, girls clothes...
He was my property and he accepted his fate and loved it. I broke up with him before it was his turn.
Polish men are such faggots

lewd

>black, arab, german and other non white males
Arabs are white tho

You're evil

No she's not. Her husband probably just doesn't give her love and attention. We women need that more than anything...

No, she's exercising her right as a woman

And the foreineger that she will never seen anymore will give her a lot of love

>roleplaying as anime girls, traps, anthropomorphic countries and now cheating wives on a chinese scarf knitting forum

wew lad
the things people do for (You)s

Women these days need to be beaten a little, just enough, not too much.

We're not responsible for how we act when we're deprived of love

Islam permits beatings, so long as you do not viciously beat her and damage her beauty.

>anthro countries
this shit is the worst
Why did this make my cock hard?

Yeah the foreineger must be the guy who have made sons all over the world and she and her son are just another victim

t. kraut on holiday

Can confirm
You're missing out guys

t. Polish man

At least muslims have their women under control. Not for long tho

Nice try, everyone knows when poles go abroad they don't go back to pooland