WHY DOES Sup Forums FEAR AND HATE THE TURK?

You hate and fear us Turks because we came a hairs breadth away from destroying the wretched 'Christendom' once and for all.
>Suleiman became a prominent monarch of 16th-century Europe, presiding over the apex of the Ottoman Empire's economic, military and political power. Suleiman personally led Ottoman armies in conquering the Christian strongholds of Belgrade and Rhodes as well as most of Hungary before his conquests were checked at the Siege of Vienna in 1529.

We sold your children and people back to the slave markets in Istanbul, we ruled the seas as far north as Iceland and by Allah's promise we will see them return once again to the Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) divine laws and guidance.

>Devşirme (literally "collecting" in Turkish), also known as the blood tax or tribute in blood, was chiefly the annual practice whereby the Ottoman Empire sent military officers to take boys, ages 8 to 18, from their families in order that they be raised to serve the state. This tax of sons was imposed only on the Christian subjects of the empire, in the villages of the Balkans and Anatolia.

WE'RE NOT SORRY
WE WON BECAUSE WE WERE STRONGER
WE'RE NOT SORRY FOR OUR IMPERIALISM
TO THE VICTOR - THE SPOILS

get rekt euro and christfags

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devşirme
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohács
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Baltimore

my favourite

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lustful_Turk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Torvioll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Krujë_(1450)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Albulena
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums hates everyone. this is just turks meta right now

>fear

Who? Sorry I only care about important countries.

Good to know.

To be fair, it doesn't help your case that your government is becoming increasing more regressive and retarded

>One of the most humiliating forms of oppression was that Muslims gave themselves “right of the first night”. In practice it meant that Turkish (or local Muslim Slav) lord would spend the first night with the new Christian bride. The groom had to take shoes off and silently circle the house while the Turk makes love to his wife.
Well I grant you that you cucked serbs pretty hard but youre still roaches.

Pedophile prophet

How many nukes does Turkey have?

This is true. It wasn't that long ago that an Indian couldn't post without being inundated with POO comments. Now they only get one or two.

Eventually people will tire of yelling turkroach and it'll just be the occasional reminder.

>turkroach living in UK
>because turkey is a shithole of epic proportions

SOON

eat shit just like every christian

>WHY DOES Sup Forums FEAR AND HATE THE TURK?
Because of that butthurted Ottoman when? shitposter

yeah man, but you kinda lost to us a few times. too many times for an empire that large. elite troops losing to shepherd, drunken slav-latin-thracian-gipsy hybrids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui

one of the most embarrasing defeats in known history if you ask me

also, this guy : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

overall, 4/10 for empire and effort. you get those points for constantinople. you lose a lot for losing to primitive nations when you're an empire several times bigger than them, and for bombing your own people (recent developments)

on an overall scale , eat shit, turkroach

Bosnia has internet access?

Because Turks rode horses in Europe's backyard, enslaved Europeans and made them shit their pants for like 600 years...

When Europeans were enslaving niggers in Africa, Turks were selling Europeans in the slave market.

>However, for all intents and purposes, the Battle of Mohács meant the end of the independent Kingdom of Hungary as a unified entity.

We destroyed the Byzantines and Hungary.

What has 'Romania' conquered or subjugated

Asta

80-ish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lustful_Turk

>The novel consists largely of a series of letters written by its heroine, Emily Barlow, to her friend, Sylvia Carey. When Emily sails from England for India in June 1814 her ship is attacked by Moorish pirates and she is taken to the harem of Ali, dey of Algiers. Ali rapes her and subjects her to his will, awakening her sexual passions. Emily's debasement continues when Ali insists on anal sex, arousing the horror of her correspondent Sylvia, who expresses her indignation at Ali's behaviour, in a letter that the latter intercepts. Annoyed at her attitude, Ali arranges for Sylvia to be abducted and brought to the slave market of Algiers.

i acces internet from your mother's pussy

roaches. dozens of thousands, didn't you read my post? in self-defense ofc.

they are pretty much niggers with slightly lighter skin

Don't mind me, i'm just removing you.

wrong, people are going to hate muslims forever. this isn't just a fad.

fuck you, you dumb shit skin sand nigger muslim

Well, that's poo for ya. Comes on hard and fast, then just sort of peters out.

>bosnians are genital warts

you won in the west but you were keep failing in the east :P

>fear us Turks
>we came a hairs breadth away from destroying the wretched 'Christendom' once and for all.
>by Allah's promise we will see them return once again
>WE WON BECAUSE WE WERE STRONGER

Untermensch fantasies. Whatever can make you sleep Abdul now make me a kebab.

We are the Dark Knight of pol

The hero it needs, not the one it wants.

We are the
Slavbane
Arabslayer
Muzziebasher
Balkanraper
Fagstomper
Wimminstealer
Warwinner
Planeshooter
Allahkiller
Banterhaver
ANZACfertilizer
Greekbullier

We are Legion.

We will prevail.

>FEAR

>being so proud of a fucking native bird that you name your country after it
lmoa

As someone who is Palestinian and with ties to the ottoman dynasty (Agha is in my last name ) , I still think all T*rks belong in a fucking grave , they are just Mongolian rape babies .

You're awful people. I'm a black nationalist and I hate turks and Muslims.

One of the few things I agree with whites on.

Turkey is delicious

No you are just roaches who fuck each other

Poo in loo was a friendly joke towards Indian posters, nobody hated them.

Turks are a demonic people who deserve nothing but a rope along with the rest of the Islamic nations. Turks and Saudis are the epitome of evil.

how could a minority of gooks convince a majority of anatolians that they are gooks like them?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Torvioll
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Krujë_(1450)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Albulena

WE

See, even the Palestiniansbros no the evil of the turk.

The key words here roach are was and were.
You were a threat, but now you are a joke.

what a disgusting pic where would you even get that, did you google "gay turks fuck each other in the circle" or smthing ? lol

Not just Sup Forums, but all of Humanity hates you

You are shit.

You are an arab.

A nonhuman.

You are lower than bacteria.

Whenever a palestinian dies, a shrill screech of their children echoes, I ejaculate a little.

Your ruin and your destruction is Turkish ecstasy.

May Israel live long, for we will die for it.

May Allahshit, the fake moon god, the """"God"""""" of pedophiles and monkeys be fucked in the ass by Ataturk, the God Emperor of Mankind.

It's in the Quran's Picture book edition

That's a big burka...or turban.

I typed in googly turkish history

It's just a giant onion

this guy might be jewish, careful with this one

>us Turks

>a muslim thinks he's above another muslim

kek, fucking kill yourself sand nigger

>Turks
>"""""muslim"""""

American education at work. We are Turks first, muslim second. Our racial pride ALWAYS trumps Allahshit durka durka.

>"Help me..."

I'm turkish and you're asking to have your ass blasted m8

The ottoman empire is not turkey, we're more civilized and modern than those savages and cut our ties with the 1919 liberation war

Also, why are amerifats getting butthurt over turks? You are on the other side of the earth, eat your fries and be contempt you fat slobs

>A
>FUCKING
>ONION

Why aren't you living in Turkey then?

If Turks are so glorious today why do you require the 16th century to bolster your ego?

Seriously though, I hate the Turks who come here and extort us for their poor service without even a hint of respect. Poor manners, uneducated, uncivilised.
Shame it's the majority of Turks.

>calls me subhuman
>literally steals all the technology and research of the eastern world and Islamic science
>couldn't even grasp a hint of originality , thinking occupying Byzantium suddenly makes you the inheritor of the Roman Empire

>got fucking owned by polacks no less and loss 80,000 men to 3000 Croatians and Hungarians with Nikolai Subič

Kek.

Turkeys national sport.

>I love Turkey it's so great
>that's why I don't live there

Kek, call me whatever you want. The public already knows of the turk roach evil, the genocide you fags deny. My post is just a needle in a hay stack of hate for your people.

Turks won't stay off our board so we have every right to shit on them.

Go make your own board if it upsets you so much child fucker.

No, we hate T*rks a lot more than we used to. Combination of Syria and that one Roach who keeps posting dead amerikeks

>it's a Turkroach thread

Constantinople will be christian again

This and it work for all the untermenschen living in the west.

This. Sup Forums hates a wide variety of groups. You could say their hatred is "diverse".

>Emirate of Ganja

DUDE WE WUZ WEED N SHEEIIT LMAO

>we're muslim

ok i don't understand the problem you dumb muslim sand nigger faggot. you're putting muslim in quotes then going on to say you are, in fact, a stupid low iq muslim.

>american education
yeah because look at all the feats turkey is accomplishing, those turkish carpets are really cutting edge while we make these things called comppppuuuuteeerrrrs

Turkroach no one cares.

And no you arent european

>Turks are a demonic people who deserve nothing but a rope along with the rest of the Islamic nations. Turks and Saudis are the epitome of evil.

Then come and exorcise us, faggot. Molon labia.

slice me a kebab you hairy inbred twat, cant wait for the kurts and arabs to replace you so that reconquista can begin

>Muslim
>insulting Jesus and Mary

Wat?

>Turks are the only Muslims on the planet

Wew lad.

Ottoman didn't have that much of a big population.

NOŽ, ŽICA

Turkey >>> Poland. Russians could conquer you with ease. They'd have to use nukes or total war to have a chance against us.

Once no one wants arab oil, whats left? Turkish carpets? Sand?

The west lords over the world, as it always will be

>Whatever can make you sleep Abdul now make me a kebab.

Do you like jizz in your sauce?

ZA
NAROD
SVOJ

My life for Hajduk

>Constantinople will be christian again

At least you didn't capitalize "christian". You don't deserve it.

>Alpha
>Couldn't father a single child
>Led to huge civil wars

Sounds more like muhammad loved filling up boys assholes

>cant wait for the kurts and arabs to replace you so that reconquista can begin

>reconcuista

They're not christian you dumb nigger.

Is there any doubt that Muhammad (pbuh) was Alpha? 11 wives, countless concubines and a large empire willing to die for you. Today, he is revered by 1 billion + people.

If Trump is Alpha, what is he?

Muhammad couldnt even make 1 male heir to rule his Empire. He was the opposite of an alpha

I am glad you acknowledge Turkey's role as the greatest slaver in history

You have to go back.

who is the stronger one now op?

thats right now be a good little turkroach and shut the fuck up

This will never not be funny

Sup Forums btfo!

>muslim
>insulting jesus

Spotted the bait

>Turk
>UK flag
seemsaboutright