PREVIOUS THREAD: >>80509235

PREVIOUS THREAD: >EARLIEST ENCOUNTER
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/41q_5kQZ1_3AE1tZQ4A-9g/

FBI Director encodes a message meant to be discovered by someone (Russians/FBI/pol?) using a Jewish Calculator Cipher.

The message read, "Help Me, Hillary Clinton Is Holding My Family Hostage" is put into the cipher and comes out as a number, 2322.

The number matches a word count from the latest FBI Press Director Comey made in regards to Hillary Clinton. He states to pay attention closely and that his family is very important to him.

>Report
m.fbi.gov/#https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

When put into a word counter,
The report totals the number of the encoded message, 2322.

I would like to remind everyone that this is not spooky meme magic bullshit. This is a counterintelligence move in an attempt to request for help in a location only people like Sup Forums or like minded individuals would look.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/M3sPV
archive.is/pGTjA
wordcounter.net/
archive.is/QEzaq
youtube.com/watch?v=k6PMq9OfUl8
archive.is/QEzaq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucked up previous thread >"help me" message not in the archive on april 16th
>Comey pledges 'no outside influence' on Clinton email case
archive.is/M3sPV

>help me appears now
archive.is/pGTjA

Who, /shillrage/ here?

based romania

>is not spooky meme magic bullshit
h-how you dare to insult our mighty kek?

BUMP

How do we know it wasn't made by one of us faggots and he just wanted to shitpost and he started this shit?

Let KEK guide you to the path of truth brothers

Show me your face when you realised playing Pokemon GO in public is less autistic than believing and wasting time on this magic number horseshit.

wordcounter.net/
>remove space after (202)

All you dumb asses are getting played by shills.

Like do you guys ACTUALLY think Comey was hinting to go to a Jewish math calculator and just plug in sentences to see what matches up with word counts?

THIS IS REDIRECTION!!! How the fuck can't you see it? You guys are tripping over each other trying to shit out dumb sentences, while the real message is probably hidden in the FBI press release. The picture stating that Hillary is holding his family hostage was a fucking JOKE on the original thread about Comey's message, now it's been hijacked as the sole evidence for his hidden message.

How fucking dumb can you be? All these posts backing up these "Jewish Ciphers" are either shills trying to lead you down the wrong path or idiots.

Comey said that people needed to "read the statement very carefully", why the fuck would you even think that means "Count the number of words and plug away at a jewish cipher program to see what kind of funny sentences you can shit out!".

You need to take this more seriously, and use real tactics at breaking down the message. As stupid as /x/ is, they try to break code for fun. We need to have simultaneous threads going on both Sup Forums and /x/ to get two perspectives at this problem.

But I'll tell you one thing, you guys are going the wrong way, and the shills are blazing the trail.

Just be aware, posts like pic related are shills, they are patting you on the back so you keep going in the wrong direction

Fuck the Gematria, it's mis info

starting infographic now, anything you guys need me to add?

DID THEY CHANGE THE WORDCOUNT ON THE PAGE? I REMEMBER SOMEONE SAYING IT WAS CHANGED AFTER Sup Forums FOUND OUT

AND THERE WAS PROOF ON THE WAYBACK MACHINE

this

Past two OPs here.

Hidden Message Part 4 btw

The person would have to know in advance how many words Comey statement would be.
Also it's statistically impossible to come up with a sentence that translates to 2322 without using weird synonyms or words to get around and get the results you want.
This is not a case of get the word count and make up something that matches it. The other way around is infinitely more likely.

archive.is/QEzaq

PRAISE KEK

SAVE COMEY

>12,459 active threads on Sup Forums right now
>Asians (and Poles) come here to discuss politics
>Get mad because this thread is up
>They constantly hound the thread and follow them instead of discussing a topic in a thread they have an interest in
>They aren't shills

Piss off nigger

1. wayback machine screenshot and archive link for the first mention of "help me", on april 16th 2016
2. articles relevant to hillary clinton's investigation
3. FBI statement after congress testimony, the one with 2322 words, screenshot of word count, archive link to statement
4. screenshots and archives of gematrix of today, the "help me" message
5. proofs that there are 2322 words if you use wordcounter.net

REMINDER TO NOT FALL FOR F.U.D.
>FEAR
>UNCERTAINTY
>DOUBT

THE REAL MESSAGE IS THAT COMEY'S FAMILY IS IN DANGER AND HE IS BLACKMAILED BY CLINTON TO NOT PROSECUTE HER

THE NUMEROLOGY BULLSHIT IS DISINFORMATION TACTIC TO DISCREDIT THIS NARRATIVE

SOMEONE WORK ON AN INFOGRAPHIC TO POST IT ON REDDIT AND TWITTER AND LET THE PUBLIC KNOW THAT COMEY'S FAMILY IS IN DANGER AND SHE WANTS TO MURDER THEM

NOTHING RELATED TO MUH SATANIC JEWISH CULT IT'S AN ATTEMPT TO DIVERT ATTENTION

Your favorite Pokemon.

Checked
Kek is the truth lads.
And the truth is on our side.

add link to the this archive.is/QEzaq

Heretic

No, fuck you. This number stuff is bullshit. Pure bullshit.

You can plug in TONS of sentences and go "OH WOW COMEY WANTED TO TELL US THAT OUR MILK IS SOUR!!!!"

This is just a distraction from the real message

Maxim, I hope you realize this can be viewed as slander. I advise you to delete this thread.

Maxim, I hope you realize this can be viewed as slander. I advise you to delete this thread.

Kek is with us lads. This is important

this shit is getting annoying

why would he need to know in advance? Because its wasn't there in april according to wayback machine? I agree with the sentence though it would be some coincidence

I wish someone payed me for shitposting senpai

additionally

FBI director subtle threat to leak info, also her info tech guy even with immunity seems reluctant to meet with congress and no fifth waving.

huh...

I did and it still doesn't work, how do I get initiated into this cool conspiracy with you guys? Through how many hoops do I have to jump to get that one exact result that plays into the coincidence?

Hey bot, whats my name?

Nice trips, but I'm not a heretic. Think about it

Where did Comey remotely suggest to count the amount of words in his statement, and go to a fucking Jewish word calculator.

How fucking dumb are you guys?

This is important!

shill alert

What is remotely inaccurate about my statement? This speculation about word counts is seriously retarded.

Kek smiles on you.

William.

Were in the middle of a soft coup right now guise.

Hold me.

Remember Rule #1 of Kek:
>The Ride Never Ends

there are lots of word counting algorhythms
Comey or an FBI user used a universally accessible one - the one that first appears when searching for word counters - wordcounter.net

Andrew, fuck off.

Type in: Angela Dorothea Merkel

>mfw holocaust
>mfw karl marx
>mfw pelosi of satan
>mfw demon president
>mfw lucius
>MFW bernard sanders
>mfw kills for thrill
>mfw synagogue of satan

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS JEWISH NUMBER MAGIC

HAHAHA Okay!

Please! Fucking tell me how Jew word calculators are in ANY way related to this? This method is a fucking meme, and youre falling for it

Uh oh

It might be a secret handshake type of thing, American politics version of "you're a big guy"

Someone else knows and comeys speech is put out on the web, and they go to their secret translator to find the message. All their devices are bugged, they're being watched, undoubtedly. You can do this in plain view and you'd only get it if you already knew

:^)

suck my dick faggot

Were trapped in a fantastic nightmare matrix arent we Deutchbro.

got the links? I have screenshots but I want to cite the links at the bottom

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE NUMBERS OF THE ANTI-CHRIST YOU BABOON.

ITS ALL ABOUT HOW THE MOST UNLIKELY PLACE TO HAVE A HELP ME MESSAGE WHERE THEIR BLACKMAILER WONT FIND THEM AND THE PROPER PEOPLE WILL.

So do we have any names of Comey's family? We have to make calls and check facebooks to see if they're actually gone

>It might be

See that's the problem, this is PURE speculation. And all of this started in the first thread about this, and everyone just assumes that the first guess was 100% correct??

How is it that there is NO WAY there's another possibility for the message? Instead half the retards on here are just running around in circles because someone 4 days ago posted a funny picture on a Jewish Calculator. It's insane

This.... In order for this plot to actually work wheb thought out from conception to execution... halfway through the only way anyone could still think it's viable is if they're using "Occam's Butterknife."

Likely a CI maneuver to siphon manpower away from the /cfg/ machine that has been running here non-stop. That shit has them spooked.

it's fine though, only the retards who would be of little practical use will get siphoned off by something this dumb. OCD autists with math obsessions and /x/fags who aren't tethered to reality anyway.

The way the algorithm works is you input a sentence and get a number. Many inputs produce the same number.
If you input a number you get a list of sentences that return it.
Most of them are gibberish from people that try to find bullshit mystical connections.

If you have the number 2322 and want to make a shitpost you can't just go on the website and input sentences until you get 2322.
Well, you could, but it's extremely improbable and they would look like total gibberish. There's no way you can ever get "Help me, hillary clinton is holding my family hostage" clean.
Also, the message wasn't on the website before April.
Someone could have input it there by coincidence but it doesn't look anything like the other gibberish that are there.

BERNAND SANDERS
KARL MARX
HOLCAUST
ANGELA DOROTHEA MERKEL

ALL HAVE THE SAME VALUE 522wtf wft wft wf tw fwf wt wf wt wfwt

you sure this is no coincidence

Fuck off shill

We are living in alternative history.
Ever since Brexit we have used Meme magic to it's limits and now we have diverted from the basic timeline.
This wasn't suppose to happen and Eu will caused WW3.

>no help me message, April 16
archive.is/M3sPV
>appears now, June 10
archive.is/pGTjA
>FBI statement
archive.is/QEzaq
>FBI threatens leak

You're right no need to look any further.

Everyone abandon thread turns out nothing strange ever happens ever and we can all go back to shitposting about racewar loadouts

Chug bleach Clinton shill

this is why everyone thinks Sup Forums is full of retards

Wow what a great cunning plan, how lucky that the guy who decided to check the wordcount to later put it through a jewish code to find the secret message decided to use this one and only had to edit it by one character to make it work, because all the other counters including the most mainstream document viewer produce completely different results! Let's keep fighting for the revolution, the kike overlords already tremble from our mighty intellectual force! Fire rises, brother!

You fucking dumb idiots. Type in 666 - you will get Obama and Sarah Palin. Its absolute shit, made up entirely for fucking with pol.
JEWISH GEMATRIA for fucks sake, and /pol bites it, can't make this shit up.

>wtf wft wft wf tw fwf wt wf wt wfwt
We are breaking it

shills go away

we bought the ticket, we take the ride. we knew what we were getting into brother, there is no getting off this train.

>NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE NUMBERS

What the fuck are you talking about? This circle jerk has been going on for days, and it's ALL been about numbers.

Answer me you fucking shill, Why the fuck would that jewish calculator in any way be involved in this??

Why do you guys not realize this isn't /x/ bullshit. We aren't talking about the gibberish Jewish cult numbers. This is directly connected to the Clinton foundation. Do you need the guy or his family to die to believe it?

this desu

53rd for The Real Tinfoil Society

I don't know if she actually had people physically kidnap them. I see it more likely that she has threatened repercussions to Comey and his family if he indicted her

>rule 2
>can't get off

Someone tweet this to ghost

YOU DON'T GET "OBAMA" OR "SARAH PALIN"

You get "Number Of A Man Barack Obama" and "Palin As Anti Christ A D" and a bunch of retarded gibberish that people made up to get it to match the number they want

IGNORE THAT

Everyone, be sure to share this image with everyone you know before it's too late!

Somewhere far deep in spacetime the Bernsteins still russle gently across the cosmos.

kek
get a life you sad ass fucking burger, nobody cares to listen to your drivel

Read the history of gematria

It's literally proto meme magick

>decided to use this one and only had to edit it by one character to make it work, because all the other counters including the most mainstream document viewer produce completely different result
shill gonna shill

nice samefagging shill

anyone who ignores conspiracies wholesale doesn't understand the nature of power and in what ways power can best be utilized

also this one

FUCKING WHAT THE FUCK FUCK

TYPE IN 911

MEMEMAGICAPPROVED
E
M...
E..
M
A
C
I
G..
A
P
P
R
O
V.....
E.....
D

Spam on twitter #savecomey to get people's attention, re tweet other tweets

>we bought the ticket, we take the ride
>there is no getting off this train
-conductor we have a problem
-trump train
-crashing with no survivors

I checked the children.
Abby Comey (facebook/abby.comey.5) posted last time 6th of july, 4 days ago.

>Holcaust
>Bernand

Are you that retarded?

EVERYONE! Look! These are the people trying to distract you! They're leading you down this path, and they aren't even using the right words that would supposedly match up

I'm the shill? The person suggesting that MAYBE, just MAYBE the FIRST FUCKING GUESS might not be right? Yeah, okay

That's not what I said! Read my first fucking post! I said that we need to post this on /x/, where they do REAL ciphers, and we need to explore different routes other than stupid ass jewish word calculators

>this is one of the most succesful shill operations I have seen since I started lurking pol

ikr

good, we have to make a larger one with the same style
include also archive links when there was no "help me" message

THE NUMEROLOGY SLIDING IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

EVERYONE BRINGS THIS SHIT UP. I BET YOU ANYTHING IF THE CIPHER WASNT A JEWISH CULT THING NOT ONLY WOULD IT HAVE BEEN MORE BELIEVABLE BUT WE WOULD NEVER HAVE FOUND IT AND THE FAMILY WOULD BE DEAD.

THE JEWISH TRICKS ARE Sup Forums's PERCIEVED FAVORITE THING TO SHIT POST ABOUT. IT MAKES SENSE!

dont worry, the real universe is bleeding back through. We are correcting timespace.

Great job!

Ah, nothing is better then seeing shillbots get scared because they weren't program to take on this.

choo motherfucking choo user.

MAGA

THANK YOU BASED INFOMAN