en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miso#History
youtube.com/watch?v=orGr7KWO-zk
youtube.com/watch?v=yCest32Klx8&t=58s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course you are zhang

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zk0404McVng

>illegal immigrants from Korea are the most among all cunts over decades
nearly one million Koreans/ Korean Japanese live in Japan, build Korean towns, so wtf are you talking about? They produce whatever Korean things in Japan

Wtf, I hate your mom and sis now

You don't need to be surprised Asians in general always copy all things and adapt it to their system
They cannot invented anything

>map_of_china.png
original
>map_of_japan.jpg
jap copy

In reality, even Kimchi became what it is today through introduction of red pepper to Korea by Japanese invasion force in the 16th century. Gooks can't do anything without Japan.

Nice meme
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries

>South Korean Food Torture Culture - dogs & cats boiled alive for ancient tonics and elixirs

as original as leaf's seal clubbing

Miso had long been eaten in Japan even before Korea came into existence.
This is yet another gook fantasy.

>Grain and fish misos had been manufactured in Japan since the Neolithic era (Jōmon period (14,000–300 BC)).[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miso#History

Gooks are pathetic, they do even copied the way of making the video itself.
however it is as always Low quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=orGr7KWO-zk

Ayy lmao

Who even gives a shit?

I mean we all know Italians invented pizza and not Americans but who cares? American pizza is delicious and that's all that matters.

no, that's wrong
all great Japanese inventions have been made by Koreans in Japan
Great Korea invented papers, dynamite, printing technology, airplane, Hanji, Kendo, Judo, Samurai, Ninja, Chinese herbs, pizza, soccer,....

All asian countries copied China
China #1 as far as asia goes

>Ayy lmao
but you guys love to disguise as Japanese

> Mickey Mouse
> 九谷焼
I lol'd.

it's clearly japan dumbass

It's almost like you're all Asian or some shit

Japan took many of those things and made them better. The game of Go, for example, was dominated by the Japanese in 19th century, and China and Korea had to learn everything back from them.

As far as originality in Asia China #1
But Japan has a good economy and anime so at the end of the day no one really gives a fuck
There's really no such this as originality in culture

>pronounce Hyndai as Honda-i so that people think they are Japanese maker

ITT: Weebs

ORIGINAL (sushi)
KOREAN COPY (gimbap - rhymes with the name of a late 1990s pop song)

Korean prostitute was arrested in Macau again
She worked there using a fake Japanese name

Sinaboos > Chads > Normies > Virgins >>>>>> piles of shit > Weaboos

LMAO

>Sinaboos > Chads > Normies > Virgins >>>>>> piles of shit > Weaboos

What do you think of this??

You are a gook. Ask her in your weird language. Then you will know her intention for that.

I'm not him. And I was here to post bait.

But this is my serious post.
I seriously don't know what actually happened in the hotel room.

But I think you should apply the principle of "presumption of innocence" to it. I wonder why modern societies don't care about this principle when it comes to sexual crime. It seems our societies think women's feelings are more important than human rights. And it's wrong and shit.

China will reign victorious again, as always
They may be falling short now, but they will rise again

What am i looking at here?

Ancient jap copied ancient Korea nation Baekjae

I'm with Korea, get nuked nips. You worthless subhumans.

China lost most of its culture during communist rule.

>you will never live in Hangzhou and work Shanghai as a banker and do a boat ride in Xihu like Southern Song poets

Sorry we didn't help you when your government went bankrupt. We are no longer rich either.

desu you all copied that from Greece

i see, i am no historian but i thought both of your countries borrowed heavily from china's architecture.

OP is Korean diaspora. You can't fool us, gookrean. Go back to eating your shitty food "kimchi".

how does this even compute? are they not listening to chinese music? eating chinese food? worshiping chinese gods? making chinese movies? doing things Chinese people do? because these are the things that encompass a culture.

artifacts do not represent the sum total of a culture. i never understood this meme, explain it to me.

Merely a minor setback
I am ready for the Chinese century, are you? I bet you can't even eat with chopsticks, waito piggu

When will Asians learn that they're arr de same

アングロサクソンが強固な軍事諜報ネットワークを築いているのを見ると、東アジアも喧嘩してる場合じゃ無いと感じる。

korean peninsula was nothing but a conduit between japan and china, and baekje was practically yamato's vassal

>百殘新羅舊是屬民由來朝貢而倭以耒卯年來渡海破百殘連侵新羅以為臣民
>Baekje and Silla had been (Goguryeo's) vassals. Japan, crossing the sea, defeated Baekje and Silla in the year of 耒卯 (391 AD), and made them its subjects

>斯羅國本東夷辰韓之小國也魏時曰新羅宋時曰斯羅其實一也或屬韓或屬倭國王不能自通使聘
>Silla is a small country of eastern barbarians. It was referred to as 新羅 in the age of Wei dynasty and 斯羅 in the age of Song dynasty, yet they are the same country. Because it belonged to han or the King of Japan, it wasn't able to send envoys by itself.

>新羅百濟皆以倭為大國多珍物並敬仰之恒通使往來
>Baekje and Silla respect Japan for a big country with a lot of of rare stuff. Emissaries are always sent.

Kim...

>vassal state of China/Mongol/Japan over 1000 years
but that's Chinese style, not Korean

Why is "Kim" the most popular family name in korea? Do gooks like money that much?

Have a look at this and see comment section.
youtube.com/watch?v=yCest32Klx8&t=58s

The gooks and k poop worshipers are fucking pathetic.
They make videos like this as if the North and South are completely different race.

hahahahha They are just seeing original face tho. so fucking funny

Respect Corea

y...yummy desu

kys korea boos.

>skip at part of the video
>North Koreans are all manlets due to lack of food
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

The objects a civilization creates represent the collective will of their people at a given time, communism tends to come with a cultural wipe that ensures their "revolution" success and so the objects that were once valuable become forgotten for the newer generations do not recall their purpose, after the wipe and the eventual fall of a communist regime people try to adopt whatever social model is working at the time, but given their inexperience they do it in different ways that are already established.
and so a new society begins who will use the objects created by them in the past but will give them a completely different meaning in present times.
The new is reborn after the ashes of the old but it will not resemble it even when it tries.

their culture is a post-communist mix of american, korean, and japanese culture

can we say that any culture that goes through war or depressions are not the same because they had to endure those times? culture exists until the the people no longer exist, it isn't a object that can be objectively defined. it changes with the times.

i'm not saying that culture was not changed by the cultural revolution, but that is a far cry from saying that all culture was destroyed. that's a impossibility.

really? elaborate. are we saying that they incorporated various aspects of those cultures into theirs? or are we saying that it only consists of those cultures?

Does Japanese Felix have a lumpy arm?

South Korea is such a shithole

Do Koreaboos exist?

yes

Far from it my friend, the destruction of a culture becomes a reality once it changes the roots that made it grow in the first place, i will propose a local example, here we have a peculiar place were a yearly festival is held, said festival is used in order to remember and boost the aboriginal ways, but the people who prolong it don't do it for that cause alone but for a cash price given to the best representative, so now we introduce the concept of "Hollow Culture" and its definition is pretty much contained in its title.

so you're saying that cultures die and don't adapt? hrm that's an interesting outlook.

and with your example, but the festival endures? are people still practice it? though you personally feel that it is 'hollow'? even though there might be people there that still join the festival because in their opinion they feel that it is a genuine expression of their culture?

this dude is forced to pretend to like kpop because of his girlfriend. let that sink in

Maybe i'm being a tad bit too cynical here, but after seen the bastardization of concepts both local and foreign and see people trying to recreate them without actually understanding any of it just saddens me deeply.

Oh so it's about pop culture. I was wondering if there were people who really into Korean history like how there are a lot of people who love Egyptian, Chinese, etc. history.

Poor him.

I think there are quite many people like that in my country.

Is Jpop a copy of Kpop? or is it the other way around?

I don't care. I'm not into pop culture.

They copied it from Johnny's.

Both copied from American pop. Both are shit.

the Nambu and the Luger are actually not related at all, and mechanically nothing alike.

There are people in your country who like Korean history? I study a lot of history and I always found Korean history boring. China is by far the most fascinating and Japan has some stuff going for it too, but Korea is just...kinda there.
I feel that SEAsia is quite underrated, especially Thailand and I prefer them over Korea. India is all over the place. Mughals are based but then a lot of other things make me sleep.
However, Middle East > > > All other Asian regions

Johnny's existed since 30-40 years ago in Japan.
They made idol groups especially boys group since 30-40 years ago.
The Johnny's made successful business model here.
The gooks copied from this Japanese business model around 10 ten years ago.
Then south Korea government tried hard to earn foreign currency and promote their fake culture (by copying Japanese business model plus American hip hop culture) in order to adopt/ fit/ deceit and across globe due to no culture.

T.leb

the only people who learn korean history are those who need some context to watch historical korean dramas

gooks are subhuman

he's right tho. middle east is one of the most important places in human history.

EXPLAIN

Jpop copies Kpop

dude, at this point, everybody is copying everyone else and adapting and incorporating it into their own culture.

I am just telling the truth. Does it hurt you?

are you retarded? the world's oldest civilisations are from there and they gave the west civilisation. there's a reason why europe has no cradles of civilisation. they took it from the middle east.

tbf they're both copying american hip hop culture so it's irrelevant. Might as well ask what is original in Japan and Korea, since they seem to copy everything from something else.

i heard that at some point they didn't have last names in korea

The Johnny's group sing nothing related to hip hop/rap. Their songs are all shitty tho.

no, it doesn't hurt me at all. i'm just stating a reality, at some point in the modern world japan has incorporated some of korea's culture and vice versa. it's a side effect of a globalized and connected world. japan's taken cultural aspects of the western world and vice versa.

i don't see how anybody can be offended by this reality.

"cradle of civilization" just refers to the first barbarian apes who happened to reside in floodplains next to the world's major rivers. there's no significance to the term beyond that. western civ trace its roots to greece, not to sandnigger babylonians

no it refers to peoples who formed civilisation independently. greece is the cradle of western civilisation but not a true independent cradle because the minoans learned to make civilisation from the middle east.

Egypt was pretty important.

I am asking to the request of . What is wrong with you?

So why people wonder which is the origin?

South Koreans rip off business as a whole has recently become directly huge threat for our economy itself. We lost many business opportunities due to their copy and infringement of patent. They also sneakily headhunt Japanese business men to gain technologies and effective system. Did we gain something from South Korea? It is nothing. China hate their citizen polluted degenerated k poop shit and banned it so as not to keep their pop culture safe. I really my country should learn from china.