Uber driver goes bonkers over entitled bitch

youtu.be/Oih1Yf7l-c0

I'm laughing my ass off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3F0Xx-oQKsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking retarded bitch.

bump SELF

I think that's the YouTube account of the bitch BTW, since in it's name is "calling out" the driver

"I'm asking you in a very educated manner."

It is downvote and tell this cunt to get the fuck outta cars when told. Stupid bitch

this bitch needs to die

why you yell at me :^)

If I was an uber driver I would NEVER NEVER NEVER pick up a NIGGER!

>"you have no right to scream at me"

Actually, he does, you dumb bitch.

>Le hate your own women goyims.
Not triggered op.

why didnt he drive to a police station with the doors locked?

AM I BEING DETAINED!?

REEEEEEEEE

Jamal PLS

Is it legal to pull a person out of your car by force in the moment they are trespassing on your "propertiy" ?
Or would that be battery and big uncle sheriff would come to tick 9mm holes in you ?

omfg that dumb bitch could have used her smart phone to look at her fucking destination. I would have blown the fuck up too. I'd be like "This is yuor final destination" and commit haram.

It gets very complex when they become your client/customer and even more so if they're whining about a hospital and emergency room. Because they could easily fake an injury and you surely would be fucked a thousand ways to Sunday.

is that ghost's lost brother?

>The ride is over!!

What lead up to this arguement? Why was he freaking out like that?

Hahahahahha nigger/spic bitch turned off the comments

I would just drive away far away from her destination if she refused to leave

did anyone else then watch "Female Drunk Driver Offers Cops $6 Bribe, Flashes Butt On Way To Jail
"

>allowing niggs in his card

retard deserves this. That is rule nr. 1. No Niggs allowed.

Besides; fuck Uber and there shit company. Luckily they are getting banned in Denmark. Cockroaches.

she talked shit about the 'Eagles'

Going by the appearence of the location along with her tone and accent, not to mention being too retarded to find the Emergency Room, Im guessing shes a spic.

Should have called the police on her.

It seems as though she would not get out of his car.

I like you kike.

Kek. Well played.

its only missing cans.wav

>risking a fucking aneurysm rather than just calling the police

I absolutely refuse to pick up niggers.

Who was in the wrong here?

He handled it better than I

Bitch would take a road trip

Sounds like Seth Rogen

He did you dummy

shieeeet
So is this baboon doing this on purpose to try to get exactly that ?

Nah our taco-American brethren are really, really good at finding emergency rooms, actually. I think they have magnets in their heads.

she probably provoked him with some typical womyn bullshit before she started recording

Most likely, her demeanor is one in which she's pretending to be calm and collected which is extremely abnormal for a black woman. She's also recording it and provoking him.

Is he the savior of the white race?

lmao that little cuck, screaming like a baby

Why doesn't he just remove her from the car? Americucks baka...

fucking beaner

Why is Alex Jones driving for Uber?

>calling the police
>when this cunt could easily get him arrested
shut up retard

>babby boomer throwing a Fucking bitch fit like a grown child

>millennial handles it by remaining calm and asking a simple question

It is the woman's account.

Hate crime

The trip was over. It was time for her to leave. The car was his property. She refused to leave.

> Blond hair
> Black beard

Nice hair dye, faggot.

> Blue eyes
Nice lens, faggot .

You will never be Aryan

you don't have to interact with these people mountain jew, you wouldn't know

I'm so glad I didn't fall for the Uber meme

are you really that new or are you just being irrelevantly ironic

zzz

Unlikely he has a car that locks passenger doors, and that might be some sort of crime.

But he should have recorded, said she's there, then said if she doesn't get out, he's going to the police station, but pick one like 20km away. Leave her even further from her destination or have her decide to bail along route.

I would have pulled a gun on her. It's the equivalent of camping out in someone's house when you asked them to leave. Most people would get pumped full of lead in that situation.

I second this. I live in a spic-infested area.
Their women are this retarded and entitled. They also sound just like this.

Yes, she will try to sue uber for this. just watch. this is whats called the "ghetto lottery". some blacks spend all day every day trying to provoke white people so they can get dat lawsuit money. thats why i always feel like im walking on eggshells around them.

I feel kinda bad for the guy. He was stuck with some manipulative cunt probably trying to blame him for rayciss muh soggy knees so she could get free gibs me dat.

>woman is being completely reasonable
>man is acting like a fucking ape
>Sup Forums still takes the ape's side
So much autism.

I hate niggers so fucking much

I had an experience very similar to that with some sheeboon in Seattle. I eventually told her that I'm leaving and I'm off duty so either get out or hang on tight.

Lmao, triggered?

That image is designed to piss of argies not to claim being white

kek thats the equivalent of "AM I BEING DETAINED?"

This is what happens when you don't tip your driver in the US.

low test beta detected

and why didnt he grab her by the head and drag her the fuck out?

What kind of pussy is he?

>Hur arrested.
She was told to get out of the car, she refused, by law he can remove her from his vehicle because her refusing to leave is trespassing on private property.

god damn based man. i hate this generation of people. they act like shit stains, then they just start recording you while they act smug and calm being passively aggressive. they just think being smug and calm gives them the moral high ground after they start altercations.

the reasonable thing would've been to get out of his car when he told her to

>Kevin James in "Uber the top"

>not siding with an Uber driver that gives free gums to his clients.

how prey tell can somebody tresspassing on private property get the owner arrested.

The US justice system is somewhat scary to me, I'd never want to get in trouble over there. I'd be sure to hire the best lawyer available though. From what I've understood, the difference between a top tier lawyer and a court appointed one is like night and day

She is being passive aggressive.

>blacks
>reasonable

>black
She's a spic. Look at her YT account video likes. They're all in beanspeak.

he should have dragged her out of the car and beat her taco spik ass to death. my god i fucking hope and pray one of you leftist spik nigger creatures ever does some shit like that to me. ill fucking kill ya dead where you stand. ill go to jail join the fucking ayrans and kill more of your fucking niggers in there to.

KILL ALL NON WHITES NOW

RACE FUCKING WAR NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

too bad it is her only upload. sad.

>completely reasonable
>has clearly been a cunt
>knows exactly where she is
>shows no urgency whatsoever
>yet supposedly needs the ER
>doesn't object to the medical staff
>but refuses to leave the vehicle because she wants to be more of a cunt
the exact same retards come out to defend that autistic freakish jew that tries to cheapskate restaurant staff

really hard to tell if it's just typical american retardation or ebin bait

RRRRRREEEEEEEE

>>when this cunt could easily get him arrested
How so?

you should do a
>I'M LOOKING AT A MORON
macro

Niggers, not even once.

blood pressure

What a fucking coward. If a man was ever speaking to a female like that around me, I'd have already dropped his ass. You are not a real man if you speak to ladies this way. No matter what she's done, you don't disrespect women.

>Prey tell

>I am asking you in a very educated manner, where am I?

I fucking hate when sheboons try to act smart.

>Being completely reasonable

She was acting if that wasn't obvious. She was probably a massive bitch the whole way trying to get a reaction out of the man so she can have something to sue over. The moment she started recording is when she put on her "completely reasonable" facade. She knows how to play the system well.

wait how do we know she's black?

anyway you have to be a massive bitch to get a grown man growling and still not answer his demands, with so little backstory it's hard tell who's right

(you)

>manipulative cunt
>interacting with the police
>implying the police won't be inclined to take her side
it would be a huge waste of his time to have called the cops

Loved the white knight at the end. Fucking entitled bitch. Man is trying to do a fucking job.

Most American flags have been hijacked by the new generation of spics.

Yeah, I'm sure you would virgin

who knows. he likely had a good reason, but she of course wouldn't record prior events. only when she was being "nice" and he raging.

Wow, he's retarded. In his place I'd leave my seat after the second warning, then physically force her out of the car, wreck her face in, if necessary, and delete the recording on her phone, or just take the phone and destroy it at a safe location. How did he manage to take so much shit from this woman? Holy fuck...

Stop subordinating women you trashlord. Women are just as capable as men in every way.