American hours on Sup Forums

>American hours on Sup Forums

If you don't like being here at this time, why would you be here at this time?

Cry

Based toothpaste making mods work for their holiday pay

>Europovertarians have computers

Did.... did we export this technology to them or what? How did they even figure out semiconductor technology?
How can they afford it?

I could but I won't

>being unwelcoming to the third world
stop bullying OP. Sup Forums is a diverse and progressive board

Americans are so insanely pathetic. Not only do their "sports" suck, but their attempts at banter are terrible.
Just wait for your fellow Amerimutt janitors to delete this thread and bail you out, don't embarrass yourselves by trying to be funny.

actually that ticks me off when they do that. i've been engaged in some very entertaining banter when they pulled the rug out from under me.

>muh yuropoors, we got the freedoms n shieet nigga! *bang bang*

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo absolute state of burgerclaps

>ARRRHGHHH AMERICANS ARE BEING MEAN!

Imagine being this much of an obsessed shitskin arab thats permanently angry at one country 3300 miles away from you

>their attempts at banter are terrible
Lmao. Saying “56%, burger, and Amerimutt” and then posting a meme picture from months ago constitutes as “banter” in the third world. Kys.

ash nazg durbatulûk ash nazg gimbatul ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul!

Those are facts, Amerimal. Accept your nation's identity as a 56% white mongrel zoo.

>Moroccan shitskin comebacks

let me know when Americans start making obsessed threads about literal who micronations

>arabs, jews, quadroons are white according to the census
i wish it was this high

>it's midnight where he lives
>all he can do is think about America

>this dutchman spending his holiday season absolutely incensed at a country where most residents only know his nation for weed cafes
Sad!

>Amerimutts have a hard time understanding how one could be annoyed at the American destruction of Sup Forums

Must be the extremely low IQs

>the truckrammed moroccan is still at it

wew

t. pic related

>A Paki acid thrower enters the fray
Didnt know that this was a tag team episode

>burgers
>mean
You lard munching fucks are unable to be mean because all you do is sound butthurt which causes no one to take you seriously. But when the rest of the world banters you, you get even more butthurt and everyone finds it hilarious

>2017
>reddit boardtourists still flagpost

>this absolutely shittershattered Mongolian

>daaaaamn, handegg is so cool! hurray for batriods!!!

you dont get flags on reddit mate, maybe you should go back there if thats what you're after

What's wrong Ahmed? Not enough Muslim semen for you? Cuckball should be on shortly, maybe you can watch it with Abdul when he's done with your wife!

>you dont get flags on reddit mate
well yeah that's the point, redditors come here and are fascinated by them and can't stop posting about them

this is a yuro on proxy.

Doing any public activity in any urban environment here is unbearable. So many fucking shitskins

Can't wait for yurotime when there are 50 messi/ronaldo threads

>american banter

oooh saaay can you shaaaaaaaaart

not funny

*slaughrers your local elementary school kids*