IRON FIST COUNTDOWN

Who /hype/ here?

timeanddate.com/countdown/vacation?iso=20170317T000001&p0=920&msg=Iron Fist Release&font=serif&csz=1

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2017/03/16/review-iron-fist-netflix-marvel-series/99207272/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm hype to see all the threads shitting on this garbage

but only SJW's hate it

Me, but I seem to be in the minority.

Why would they hate it? Iron Fist is a progressive series about a prominent Asian American member of the lgbtq+ community who loses his hand while defending his gay black boyfriend from racist Trump people, so an ancient Chinese homosexual dragon(voiced by George Takei from star trek) uses legendary booty magic to grant him a super powerful iron fist-shaped sex toy to replace his lost hand to fight bigotry and equal wedding cake rights for homosexuals.

>tfw skipping this shit to watch Into The Badlans S1 and Snatch S1

How did we went from Daredevil to this?

Rewatching into the badlands as well famalam

well the first season of daredevil and daredevil as a character is much more intricate then JJ and LC so he really needed those 13 episodes to make a good season and even for him it was quite the stretch JJ could've been 6 episodes and LC could've been 10 or 8 episodes instead they decided to go for the 13 episode special for every character even though their stories needed far less resulting in empty episodes bland characters and that one episode where the bad guy is captured but the hero fucked up and he got away around ep 10

Oh boy LC final villain ended up being full cringe

surprisingly enough he was the most comic accurate thing marvel has done he even had the exact same suit minus the helmet a lot of people didnt really understand LC is a blacksploitation show and was underwhelmed by the main villain

STOP LAUGHING

No idea why they even attempted this garbage.

Iron Fist is a low tier hero to begin with but considering it's designated for a tv show you just know 95% of the show will feature the cast staring at each other talking about feelings and the remaining 5% will be low to mid tier action sequences of the main guy tossing around some ninjas.

They even made the DD guy got ripped for like 2 scenes, was it too difficult to make this fag put the effort to get in shape?

They are all low tier heroes retard, that's not an argument

>checked primewire ...
> it's not up yet..

HEEEEEELLLPPP PLS

i think he means in term of popularity or quality
not power levels

Should be on torrents around 2:00am.

No shit that's what he means. Jessica fucking Jones and Luke were never the pinnacle of quality characters at the height of popularity. Daredevil only being known for a long forgotten shitty movie. The complaint is silliness. All these characters are basically in the same boat

I am ready to get Iron Fisted

who's with me

is Sup Forums going to like because so many people didnt?

Pretty much every review we've had that's been negative is because of one of two things. It's either an SJW crying over MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION or an SJW crying over MUH RICH CIS WHITE MALE.

It's safe to say it's going to be good, since no one can really give a legitimate reason as to why it's shit.

Are you stupid or purposefully ignoring the complaints about boring procedural boardroom drama and terrible fight choreography. Along with Jones simply lacking any charisma to carry the show and the overall abandonment of the highlights of what made ironfist..ironfist in favor of "realism".

Basically disphit, there have been plenty of legitimate reasons all equating to it being mind numbingly boring as a wet napikin.

Literally all the review note the fights are shit, the direction is shit and that the plot moves at a glacial pace...but sure, its the evil sjws that don't like your shitty show.
Here's 0,50c don't waste it all in one place you fucking shill.

>no costume
>no mystical dragon
>toned down for grittiness
>shitty amateur tier fights

>ironfist

Why bother if you are going to goof this much?

>Blames Trump for his shitty shit show
kek

Iron Fist is connected to Daredevil and Luke Cage in the comics. And by extension Jessica Jones since she's married to Luke Cage in the comics. He was an obvious choice to bring in for a netflix series.

reddit actually loves this show, it is a reddit show
SJW's are a minority in reddit now, only the mods there are SJW's

IronJUST or JUSTfist?

Only Marvel would make a TV show about a martial artist and do the following :

1. Hire the guy who was in charge of the final disasterous seasons of "Dexter" to run the show
2. Hire a non-martial artist actor who looks like he came off a set from TWINK.COM.
3. Have him do minimal martial arts training
4. Have no fights scenes in the TV show (at least in the first 6 episodes that was screened for critics). And when there are fights it is so badly choreographed / edited because the lead actor looks like a spaz.
5. Make it a boardroom drama where all the 'action' is about a guy trying to win back him company

Just ignore all the above and keep complaining about SJWS and other boogeymen.

lmao she is just pure fucking cringe. wish she could go die in a hellhole desu, fuck her and fuck those fags crying out b/c lewis tan didn't get the part he wanted. Not finn jones's fault lewis couldn't do well.

k

>having the big fights in the first eps

nigga you save that shit for the end like giant monster battles

GOTG was a reddit movie. Coincidence.

What should I go get for snacks from the gas station senpai?

Get booze, lots and lots of booze

What if instead of a fake looking tat it instead was like a brand?

I don't drink.

Great time to start

usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2017/03/16/review-iron-fist-netflix-marvel-series/99207272/

>Iron Fist has generated controversy for a “white savior” narrative and cultural appropriation ever since its comic-book debut in the 1970s, but there’s a bigger problem with the show: Jones’s protagonist is a complete dud. Danny’s not particularly likable — he annoyingly mansplains kung fu to sword-wielding sensei Colleen Wing (Jessica Henwick), who regularly saves his behind — and he, like many of the main players, is undermined by poor characterization.

>CRAWWWWLLING IN MY SKIIIIIN

That's you

>annoyingly mansplains kung fu
Wow how terrible.

LESS THAN AN HOUR GET HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>mansplains kung fu to sword-wielding sensei Colleen Wing (Jessica Henwick)

I read it more like he explained it in a cocky way but then again I dont know what mansplaning mean

I have to work tomorrow

Almost time lads.

15 MINUTES LADS

>purposefully ignoring the complaints
Yes, because they come from SJW. ANY opinion they have is invalid.

Miguel Sapochnik and Scott Buck are involved. It should be good.

1 minute

Not on any streaming sites!!!

What the fuck where is it??

netflix.com

IT'S UP

Not for me wtf

We need a stream with a chat going

THIS.

you do it, user

>paying for movies

Faggot

So anons!! When we watching this with chat>>??

So, what? He turned himself into a living weapon for fun?

i thought this pile of shit released already? I've already made a couple of threads last week berating it

WEB-DLs are dropping right now