People actually pay attention to the stars on netflix and youtube

>people actually pay attention to the stars on netflix and youtube

What the FUCK is wrong with everybody today?

Fluoride toothpaste is corrupting our minds

>people actually pay attention to fake girls in anime

Netflix bases its stars on users similar to you

I don't know if anything is sadder or more pathetic than that.

You could think a real one is worth your time.

>fake

>tfw youtube star rating is never ever coming back

Nah, anime girls are still more pathetic.

I've tried to warn you, but I am unsurprised that you refuse to heed me. A child needs to touch a stove for themselves before they believe it will burn. I hope you don't get damaged beyond repair when you find out for yourself.

So you're a permavirgin shithead that spilled your spaghetti and got dumped?

fake

No. Like, I said, I understand, but if you are unlucky enough to obtain a girl yourself, you'll see for yourself how right I was.

>never

at the rate technology's evolving? yea, no

>he shares his account like a cuck.

>implying I own a Netflix account

I don't support this celebrity culture nonsense that you sheep do.

>tip fedora

The amount of lead in the schools water is slowly rotting teenagers brains and making them go blind

bullshit

a clockwork orange and primer and American beauty were 3 stars and shit I would never watch like American horror story is 5 stars

I lost vision in one eye in high school.

>fake girls
BEST GIRL, YOU MEAN BEST GIRL

>I don't know if anything is sadder or more pathetic than that.
Pretending one has the moral high-ground on Sup Forums

>I don't support this celebrity culture nonsense that you sheep do.
>he says
>on the television & film board

It's the main reason I don't tell people I use this website. I don't want to be associated with the autists who post smug anime girls on every fucking board. Anything else about revealing my power level would be fine with me, but I'm almost embarrassed for them.

>people also pay attention to the"fake" or fabricated characters in movies and television
Your point?

this

>he hasn't gotten his heart broken and enjoyed it
fucking numales

I read headlines about netflix switching from stars to thumbs and about how the ghostbusters video or whatever got a record number of downthumbs and it just baffles me. There are people in existence who don't just scroll past those. It's inconsequential background information like a tree in the distance but it's like some people's gaze is endlessly fixated on it. I can't imagine the thought process one would need to care about such a thing. It's like trying to comprehend an animal's thoughts. Sometimes, rarely, you can communicate and pass information between one another.

We are just as fucked as ever considering that there is something called the Walt Disney Company: A globe-spanning empire literally built on the backs of little children.

Faggot.