Wenger OUT!!!!!!!

my sources tell kevin de bruyne is interested in moving to arsenal

anything on the Lemar deal?

who's the man?

oh fuck off you ugly cunt

youtu.be/2cBSVcwmas0

;_;

WENGA OUT

If Sanchez is leaving in jan will palace likely be his last game then?

and what about Ozshit? whats happening to him

>We buy Bailey
>Wenger plays him wingback

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Ozil genuinely still looks happy here. He's been playing well too.

Sanchez can fuck right off.

epl thread

But he still hasn't signed da ting and it's now january so what now..

yo, fuck off plz

Will here

Hope /arse/ had a very merry Christmas :-)

Yet he wants a big raise for his next contract and is letting this drag on for so long.

Ozil is signing lads.

Why does it seems he's been playing good when the transfer window come close, is he interested going to MU?

>If we signed Ronaldo when Utd did then he'd be like Walcott now
So, actually ahead of Messi?

>if Wenger shouts and react angrily to poor performances and bad behavior
Imagine the Liverpool game, especially right after the half time break, but with no third goal for the Reds...

>Not anywhere near M'bappe or Jesus
I don't think any man can compare to Jesus.

>Alexis to City on free
They could offer him more money that way.
>letting an expensive player like that go on a free
It wouldn't be the first time either, innit.

Done deal my man, until he goes to some other club and then it's "coulda signed him" deal.

>Q: did he lived in prehistoric times
A: NO (although it feels like he did)
>Q: is he a sportsperson who already ended his career
A: DUNNO (although it feels like he did)
>Q: does he fights using kicks
A: NO (lel)

not a fan of this polish lad who always replies to multiple old posts and makes weak jokes to be honest with you lads

>people on /r/gunner want Jonny Evans

embarrassing
fair enough la

Arsenal have been told they must pay £40m to sign Germany forward Julian Draxler, 24, from Paris St-Germain. (Mirror)

The Gunners are in a bidding war with Liverpool for 22-year-old PSV Eindhoven forward Hirving Lozano, who is valued at £42m. (Daily Star)

However, bids in excess of £35m would tempt Arsenal to sell striker Alexis Sanchez, 29, in January. (Daily Mail)

youtube.com/watch?v=9gbSZimx0kE

Soon

This sounds like a great deal. €40m for Alexis who doesn't want to play and is getting old (and has always been very wasteful going forward), invest another 5msquids and you got yourself a more team minded, far younger and up and coming replacement. TG2BT desu

>lozano

HNNNGGGGGG

>fans eating this shit up
Yes goy keep signing faggot poofters who know nout about title race pressures and can't graft worth a fuck

fans are as incompetent as the management and the board you should all hang for the state this team is in with the money that's been available

Sad days when the hardest cunts in your team are jack wilshire and granit xhaka. Naw but you lot will settle for that as long as you get your fairy dancing wingers and 9 stone heavy playmakers

Literally kill yourselves fucking fifa wankers

Is he good?

How the fuck did we get BTFO by United?

Fuck yes, been too good for PSV since day 1, got Suarez-mentality too.

cause we can't defend or finish for shit. yeah we control that game but either end of the pitch we go to pieces.

Confirmed line-up for 2nd half of this season

He says he was '50-50' about leaving in the summer of 2016, once Leicester's title was won. He spoke to Arsenal's chief transfer negotiator, Dick Law, at that time. His representatives were in touch with Arsene Wenger. He feels that was the closest he has come to leaving and that Arsenal were the best fit for his skills.

And what became of that chance? 'I don't know what happened,' he shrugs. 'It's football. You never know what will happen.'

'N'Golo had a clause and when he left they stopped those clauses,' Mahrez says. 'They said they would never give one to anyone after that.' And though he speaks of Leicester with affection, Mahrez clearly feels he does not know all that there is to know about which clubs have been interested in him in the past 18 months.

'They didn't want to sell me. They said, "Yes, (there will be) no problem if something comes up",' he says, 'but behind the scenes they were blocking stuff — talking to clubs but just not wanting to sell me. But I'm confident. Contract or no contract, I believe I will get to the top. When you have quality, and show it, there's no problem.'

I think my heart will fail lads

>wilshere - xhaka midfield
>monreal - kosc CB partnership
>wenger playing kola ever again
>wenger buying even one of draxler or mahrez in Jan

we will finish 5th or 6th

I like it, coming 5th or 6th but able to beat anyone on a good day is prime arsenal for me.

Also more young talent plox
Lelverkusen's Bailey and that dutch talent IN. Young talent is what should be being snapped up en masse right now.

>Mahrez
I've been hearing about him joining for how long already? 3? 4 transfer windows?

>I like it, coming 5th or 6th but able to beat anyone on a good day is prime arsenal for me.
This also means losing to Swansea, CPR, Stoke on an average day and when it matters most.

Oh just stop this attention whoring already pls
This exactly

>tfw no Harry Kane

Lozano is Mexican desu.

That means antics which will be getting us decisions and super-clutchness.

Sam Allardyce dismisses Olivier Giroud rumours: "I wouldn't have thought so because he refused to come last time. He doesn't want to move north of London, I don't think. Or his wife doesn't. It is very important to the wives you know. Normally they are the bosses, I say that with experience.”

Mourinho: “We are in the second year of trying to rebuild a team. £300m is not enough. City buy full backs for the price of a striker.”

what a mug

>Saying this after spending £100m on a dabbing Leroy Fer

I like it t bh

You can't hide tripfags posts when on your mobile?

Download Clover fucking newfag

Oxlade is a good boy

EXCLUSIVE: Arsenal set to help Emmanuel Eboue as they 'explore' ways to aid the cult hero down on his luck.

nice. give him a place to stay and fund some coaching badges for him

based Wenger, knew he wouldn't leave him out to hang

so this guy is a total retard, probably can't even read, and you want to let him coach?

yes. I want them to teach him how to read and educate him so he can get a job. what's wrong with that?

based wenger

Might be not initiated by Wenger, maybe board members or someone influential from the club.

Nice thriving community you have here

Oh look, it's that Spurs ausfag who keeps posting in this thread, how embarrassing, I'm real sorry spurs don't have enough fans (to fill a stadium on matchday) to make their own general, but don't take it out on us little man :)

P.S you won the league in black and white

So is Eboue actually broke or something?

wife was awarded all assets in divorce, he's literally bumming at a friend's place while courts search for him to finally strip him of one last property.

Hope you lads are all getting a good night sleep to watch Man City later on.

Galataseray have given him a job coaching under 14s and a place to live. But yes, his mrs took everything in the divorce

wish more details were revealed, I understand if the wife jews you out of half the assets, but EVERYTHING what the fuck did he do wrong?

I am pretty sure he cheated. Otherwise she wouldnt fuck him up lile that tbqh

It's possible that SHE cheated, so she makes him sign anything to leave for the other guy.

racist

Classic wag tactic
>Marry rich footballer
>Have kid with footballer
>offer NO sex what so ever even though he's given you a cushy life with huge amounts of money while you can do fuck all.
>Wait for him to cheat because lack of sex
>Take everything he owns.

Will the boss be busy in January? “Yes, because first of all you have clubs that call you to get players on loan or to buy your players and as well I’m open-minded to any possibility to strengthen our team”

Very nice of him, except, as usual, too late. Fatih Terim has already offered him a youth coaching job at gala-tossery and he has publicly stated who Fatih is like a father and he would do anything for him..

I'm also pretty certain that his lack of basic education (he admitted to this himself, quite common amongst footballers of all races actually) meant that he made some huge errors and/or got severly exploited by people he trusted and relied on (not just his wife). Face it, those did-nothing-but-sports-all-my-life-guys are regularly victims since they are easily manipulable and very naive about people and their intentions.

Any remember Dirk Nowitzki getting done by a pro who pretended to love him and then stole all his shit. Or Rooney being caught out partying with a professional footy slut (really used up and unattractive too), now his marriage might be over. Anyone with basic social skills and knowledge would have spotted those women as "pros" from a mile away... sad.

>Jamie Redknapp thinks Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain looks like a player transformed under Jurgen Klopp, saying he looks "fitter and stronger" than he did at Arsenal.
Not sure how I feel about this desu.

Jamie Redknapp is possibly the WORST pundit in history, worse than robbie savage, and it'll be funny when Keita goes to livershit and he'll be forced to sit on the bench for even longer or used on the wing as a rotation player.

>According to Sky Italia, Arsenal have had a €40m (£35.5m) bid turned down by Juventus for Mehdi Benatia.

where the fuck is cazorla?
he's >your only non-shit midfielder

>Mehdi Benatia
dat nigga is 30

Alexis in Paris this morning.

I tought that cuck was in chile

thought*

guys i'm late, sorry
wenger out
anime in
thank you
>*leaves*

Why aren't we in for de Vrij?

Koscielny is past it

Back 5 should be
Kola Monreal Mustafi de Vrij Bellerin

With Kos, Holding as the subs
Send chambers on loan

Then replace Cech with Butland

>back 5
>Monreal and Mustafi
>Bellerin
no thank you

According to Sky Italia, Arsenal have had a €40m (£35.5m) bid turned down by Juventus for Mehdi Benatia.

Arsène Wenger has finally given the green light for Arsenal to hand Jack Wilshere a new long-term contract. (Sun)

Arsenal are facing strong competition from West Ham and Everton for Sevilla midfielder Steven N'Zonzi. (via @MirrorFootball)

Wenger is definitely IN

inb4 season-ending injury to Wheelchair and we don't see him til 2019

Just got back from the cinema lads, Jumanji was good

shitposting aside, don't you think he looks fitter than ever before? last game especially I was really surprised. shame all it takes is one bad challenge to end his season

The New Carlos Vela™

Did you throw popcorn at anyone?

>not inviting us lads to go with you

while I do think he's looked better than before, he seems a tad scared to go into a challenge.

Forgot about that movie 2bh, a bit late for me. Hopefully still in cinema after new year.

you reckon? he's not quite as aggressive in the challenge as he used to be but isn't that a good thing?

>Virgil van Dijk: Liverpool to sign Southampton defender for world record £75m

WTF?! How aren't we spending that much
>buying food at the cinema
Sorry, didn't think you lot were interested
yeah you'd enjoyed it, Karen Gillan was sexy as fuck in it

>don't you think he looks fitter than ever before?
I think it was right before the end of the match and he was still sprinting and helping out in defence. I think that season in Bournemouth did wonders for him.
>WTF?! How aren't we spending that much
no money

arseblog.com/2017/08/arsenal-no-money-hell-money/