I don't gwt it

I don't gwt it.

Would you hire an accountant to do surgery on your body?

You wouldn't hire a refrigerator repair man to defend you in court...

i would hire an orange julius chili dog cooker to pilot my flight

Why would you hire a surgeon who has murdered all of her patients?

Clasic forum sliding
>pic related
Keep the awarness also sage if posting.

You wouldn't download a house

Would you hire a nigger to handle your money and your nation's future?

First off, let me say that I believe Grump would be the worst choice for President.

We elect civilians to assume political office (though with the Executive it is a bit indirect with the electoral college). What profession do you see should be "hired" to be President?

Last checked politics was a massive popularity contest. Did something change?

Politicians and lawyers have done a real bang up job with all the war, taxes, and general mother fucking of the public they've accomplished as the leaders of this country.

Fuck them, we need something else.

>being a politician is as hard as being a surgeon

OP...you're a fucking idiot.

Reminder to sage in all fields

Yeah, someone totally clueless ought to be able to come on in and fix everything right up.

Zzzzzzz..

You guys parrot the same shit over and over. Have an original thought for once before washing the feet of your precious attorneys, fuck wit.

Evidently you liberals have no concept of satire. But seriously, keep pushing this, it's working great.

I'd hire them before a known conman that has already botched every operation and gained from said botching.

>You'd have to be an idiot to vote for an actor

>her

They're getting desperate and man, is it fucking delicious.

being a businessman is just being a private politician. except you actually have to know things. regular politicians don't know anything. they're literally retarded. they have a sense of how to navigate social events and that's literally it. the talk about things they know they don't know anything about, they know it and they don't care.

donald john trump knows FAR more about being a president, congressman, or senator, than 98% of all politicians in our nation. he's actually A C C O M P L I S H E D things.

and now that your premise is fucked, lets point out that a stupid politician with good intent would be better than a smart politician with bad intent.

lets also point out that the job isn't some sort of fucking skillset you have to learn over years. what politicians learn over years is how to be slimy and commit crime. that's their skillset. i could become a politician today and be up to speed and competent within a week. anyone could.

but trump!?!?!? he's a certified, acknowledged genius level IQ possessed of truly legendary shrewdness, was trained from birth to be a leader and eliminate waste in organizations. he's a better negotiator than ANY of our diplomats and ambassadors; he's actually capable of working things out with people.

and last but not least, he actually loves america and wants to make it great again.

obama has no experience in anything besides being groomed for politics.

being a politician is easy. you just do the right thing.

being a bad politician is hard, though, because you have to keep track of all the lies and black mail and stuff.

>Malaysian tries to blend in with American flags, things no one will notice
I got you rat bastard!

The same thing AGAIN.

Just another closeted homosexual, alcoholic, nihilist wannabe, playstation playing dipshit. Your parents hate you, your wife is a sloppy titted whore and your children have autism.