So kiwis and aussies are the same right?

So kiwis and aussies are the same right?

in the sense that the majority of both nationalities live in australia yeah

pretty much

Yeah but New Zealanders are generally nicer and have better values; Australians try too hard to be like America

yeah

Australians hate the aborigines
Kiwis think they are fucking sea nigger Maoris

fuck me sideways cunt can you lot go a day without crying about a brown person

>surrounded by the most promiscuous qts in the world
>kv

Is this true?

no but there are a lot of NZers in Australia
500 000 I think

>Australia
People who did not make it to American med schools but don't want to go to Caribbean go there (Queensland or so)
>NZ
Heard no such thing

something like 30% of kiwis live in Australia

it's around 15%

Middle Earth on the right.

They are """"""""kiwis"""""""

What the fuck's a New Zealand?

what?

Aren't a large portion of them Pacific islanders who get NZ citizenship for the express purpose of immediately moving to Oz?

most New Zealanders in Australia are European or Maori
citizenship is actually quite hard to get here

I love the Kiwi accent. Their women sound so sweet.

Australia = Bootleg America

New Zealand = Bootleg Canada

nah
Victoria is like a sunnier canada
NZ is like a bootleg Scotland or Northern England

>his country is filled with Canada geese, salmon, and moose
>not bizarro Canada

>moose
there are nutty farmers down South who are convinced the moose introduced to NZ survived and are still out there, but aside from that no one believes there are any moose here.

No ones seen a moose in years and years, they're all dead.

Is it rare to see a Kiwi bird randomly walking around?

There's only two forest areas in the country where you can see them roaming around in the wild. Plus they're nocturnal as well.

It's apparently quite easy to see them in Stewart Island though.

How is it that Americans and Canadians be so clueless about Australia or New Zealand? Neither of these two countries are like America, Canada, or the UK.

lmao

??

hehe, nothin' personnel kid

Americans are definitely the most clueless. I swear they just make stuff up on the fly.

yeah mate one in the backyard right now ama

Why are you so upset about people identifying a clearly Anglo nation as a clearly Anglo nation?

It's honestly odd to see butthurt about this.

>tfw our girls have on average 20 sexual partners but I still can't get laid

(Introduced)

kiwis absolutely BTFO

they were introduced for hunting

>tfw the only way i've ever gotten some has been when girls approached me

bless em

killed all your own local birds?

no they're protected
canadian geese belong in kiwi ovens

>w-we only i-introducce animals s-so we can kill them

top kek

>In the 1880s, large numbers of mustelids (stoats, ferrets and weasels) were released in New Zealand to reduce rabbit numbers,[53] but they also preyed heavily on many native species including the kakapo. Other browsing animals, such as introduced deer, competed with the kakapo for food, and caused the extinction of some of its preferred plant species. The kakapo was reportedly still present near the head of the Whanganui River as late as 1894, with one of the last records of a kakapo in the North Island being a single bird caught in the Kaimanawa Ranges by Te Kepa Puawheawhe in 1895.[51]

>Bragging about this
Your laws say that you can fuck animals and take kids away from parents if they say they're gay. Fuck off

>unironically believing Sup Forums memes

kakapo are still around and are literally THRIVING.
YOU are a sad little man, your pathetic canadian """"geese""""" are nothing, literally NOTHING in comparison to the beautiful wildlife that WE have in gods own country. This obviously makes YOU utterly furious at the objective inferiority of Canada's so called """""""""""""""""nature""""""""""""""""" in comparison to the literal Garden of Eden we have down South, which is TRULY unique.
kek
KEK

Don't get too mad, you don't want to trigger your old supervolcano :^)? Your stupid island's fauna could be gone in one eruption.

my cock erupted in your mums ass last nite LMFAO

New Zealand Area: 268,021 km2

Baffin Island Area: 507,451 km2

broadly yeah

they're more similar than they're not, but there are some slight cultural differences

t. Tahiwai Aperahama

both are very much like the UK, you probably have a warped view on what it's like being British

t. English expat

erm only australians are allowed to mattpost

>dude my country that is 90% frozen wasteland is bigger than an island nation in the pacific LMAO!
imagine being this pathetic

sorry sweaty but it's called statsposting now

reminder statsy is South Australian

i actually can't

no, kiwis are more british and we are more american

um no, we're as American as NZ is

>new zealand landscape

BRaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP *bird shits all over island *

Ah yes the "majestic" new zealand landscape, so picturesque... hm hmm...

even perfection itself can be imperfect

birds can't fart stupid

the bird shit gives it a unique aesthetic appeal, i wouldn't expect a cacnadian to understand

i think aussies are cucked on freedoms (especially internet) and kiwis have lord of the rings

Well well.. YOU'RE NOT FOUND ON MANY MAPS!

actually i have a bird and when she's nesting eggs she stores up her shit all day until she comes out of her cage to let it all out in one huge audible brap

Too far