At what point did he get blackballed?

At what point did he get blackballed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDOgvhVkllw
youtube.com/watch?v=L65RBwrtOeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That Sia music video where he came out as a "pedosexual". He's a disgusting piece of shit, I hope he rots in hell.

>Shia lost to this

jesus christ Sup Forums is pure reddit at this point

No one shows up to leddit gatherings though.

Remember your birthdays? All 14? See what I mean?

>dat reddit-tier """insult"""
hello r/the_donald

wow you actually browse r*ddit, i guess you're the redditor now!

Yeah the Islanders blow

From what fraternity?

His career went to shit when he plagiarized his short film (then plagiarized the apology from yahoo answers). He started going crazy for sympathy points but that just showed all the studio execs that he was a loon and he lost his last bit of good faith in hollywood.

He's also apparently a huge ass hole and a pain to work with

none of them is white

When he put the bag over his head

Ironic, innit?

>dat qt on the left

w-when's the next meet?

whats the current status of #HWNDU? did he put up a new flag?

He actually did that?

no theyre trying to sell off the domain name or some shit. i think lebeef is done

>tfw was within driving distance but too autistic to have a good time down there
>if i had gone i would have driven some of them around in my rental while they drank booze in the back, supplied by me

>lost
based shia single-handedly cucked Sup Forums by exposing them as the mongrel larpers that they are

are these the guys that captured the flag?

Nah they're the NY guys

Minus the two best guys. Naruto and Jesus.

Jesus is actually a Sup Forums guy.

This stupid meme guy is alright, but "tell me about shia, why does he wear the beanie" is the best to come out of all this

youtube.com/watch?v=VDOgvhVkllw

He's never getting back in now that he's stopped being politically correct and started criticizing Trump.

*Blocks your path*

No. Trump's support was never white nationalist, that's a line of bullshit peddled by the media. You're acting as if you were being deceived by us. You were only ever being deceived by your own credulousness. The sooner people realise that the centrist neoliberal orthodoxy isn't coming back, the sooner these silly MSM games will end, but they're playing catch-up with the Dems, who are themselves playing catch-up with reality.

So when white nationalists voted, who did they vote for?

NYC is less than 50% white so makes sensse

wow was the meetup in the waiting room at the dentist?

What kind of stupid straw man is this?

A fucking KKK leader gave 20k to Hillary's campaign and plenty of KKK guys voted for her. It doesn't mean she is part of the KKK.

60% trump 40% hilary

youtube.com/watch?v=L65RBwrtOeQ

how many white nationalists do you think there are in America?

you're mistaking Sup Forums for a country of 300 million

Like white nationalism is a bad thing...

Yes.

user said white nationalists didn't support Trump.

You are saying that white nationalists supported Clinton?

It doesn't really matter.

If there are two, if there are twenty million, who did they vote for?

wrong you strawmanning nerd, he said Trumps support didn't come from White Nationalists and hes right

they may have voted for him but they didn't make up a sizeable voting block because theres probably only a few thousand of them in the entire country

she was the best of season 1

You have to understand what he's saying. I guess you're just being difficult on purpose and creating arguments for the sake of it.

He said
>Trump's support was never white nationalist, that's a line of bullshit peddled by the media.

user is saying white nationalists didn't support Trump, that the media invented the idea out of nothing.

It would be very simple for user to explain what they meant, even if they decided to be vague in their first post.

There are some that did, yes.

My question is why does it matter which candidate white nationalists voted for? That doesn't reflect much on the candidate. There isn't a party for white nationalists or a candidate for them. They tend to either not vote or just vote for whoever.

I think this one came down to who that particular white nationalist hated more: Mexicans/Muslims or Jews. The Jewish shill candidate wanted to send Mexicans back and ban Muslim immigrants. The Communist shill candidate was fine with immigration of all kinds but doesn't seem to directly be a puppet of Israel.

I am of the mind that most white nationalists, real white nationalists not those guys in MAGA hats tumblr tells you are white nationalists, probably didn't vote for either of them.

yeah they did

because the KKK also donated to Hills campaign

the media was trying to portray literally million of his supporters as white nationalists which was retarded

>They tend to either not vote or just vote for whoever.

I doubt they vote for Dems as often as for Reps.

>the last supper
>jesus
I see what they did there. well played Sup Forums well played

that checking his phone at the end always kills me

Why? The Republican party doesn't seem to share their views any more than the Democratic party. This just seems based on left wing media calling everything that doesn't agree with them racist.

not the same guys per se, but both were Sup Forums.

No, I was saying that his support wasn't from them, ie. he didn't get there under their steam.

that guy in the middle must be pumped he gets to be the charismatic leader of a group of autists

When he shit talked Spielberg after Indian a jones

>tfw the worst part is that its still whiter than neo/tv/

Whenever I hear any self-professed white nationalist say who they vote for, it's never for a Democrat.

Remember, there's a difference between being liberal and being a full-blown SJW like yourself.

I've heard this too. Apparently he's a giant entitled prick.

He wasn't elected on the back of their vote, no. The people who voted for him in order to get their job back will probably vote for him again for the same reason in four years. The people who stayed at home for Trump '16 may or may not vote against him in four years.

Reps are just more loyal to the brand than Dems, even if they don't like a candidate they will support them. Then the fringe of real support for his 'promise everything to everyone' campaign pushed him over the edge.

>that girl on the right

tfw no edgy gf

I haven't personally spoken to a lot of actual white nationalists. I do know that all the ones I've met hate Jews above all. Trump spoke VERY highly of Israel his entire campaign. I don't see how that sat well with WN groups.

Hillary and Trump both seem like nightmare candidates for a white nationalist. Their beliefs are fairytale level stuff so there is no realistic candidate for them. Still, Trump is basically an honorary Jew so I don't see how a large enough number of white nationalists would've voted for him to make a difference.

It's too small of a group to matter for either side. That's the answer: It doesn't fucking matter who white nationalists voted for because they themselves don't matter.

i bet the fatso scored that night

why do the damn mongrels from Sup Forums keep winning?

HE WAS /OURGUY/ UNTIL HE TURNED INTO A HILLSHILL

Did he ever comment publicly on the fact his flag got stolen?

Last I heard he was camping out underneath the flag poll with a baseball bat, but that was last week.

amazing how all these white nationalist managed to get trump elected but stayed home in 2008 and 2012 when a black man was on the ticket

I guess white nationalist really really hate white women

nice

can i get a run down on the new mexico stream shutdown? i know what happened to NY and the flag

NOBODY LIKES SELF ENTITLED FEMINISTS

IT WAS HER TURN YOU SHITLORDS

>it was 15 degrees outside during the snow
>she wore that
one of those manslaves better be carrying her coat

>left wing racism

they are moving to the fuck standards n shit level

>I'M FUCKIN WHITE

every goddamn time.

I remember in the 90's when someone asshole wanted to teach ebonics and everyone told them to fuck off. I wonder how that would go now...

It's people who were not yet alt-right and then became alt-right in the meantime who swung it.

Tea Party didn't add any voters, it just changed which Republicans got into government. Alt-right added voters.

People always fuck this up-

There was a move to classify Ebonics as its own language so that schools, in SoCal or wherever this was attempted, would get ESL funding. They literally wanted to call it a language so that they could effectively have the time and money to start from scratch in teaching kids English.

the argentina flag is a nice touch

Oreally? Consider me better informed.

nah, it was just the "reagan" voters. As in people who've been voting republican consistently for 36 years because of reagan. The DNC just failed to energize any new voters. As the DNC energizing new voters is the only reason we've ever had a non-GOP president.

Republicans are very loyal. They vote Rep no matter what. The difference was the people who don't normally vote, and the people who didn't vote because Clinton was no good.

>being this jealous of 4channers

okay buddy

>be brown person
>support trump
>anyone who talks shit is a racist
Sometimes you CAN have your cake and eat too.

negro, not counting 2012, 2016 was the lowest turnout since bush vs gore.