Did SNL go too far in mocking Alex Jones?

Did SNL go too far in mocking Alex Jones?
youtube.com/watch?v=NeDJRiApaSk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oa51vToPacs
youtube.com/watch?v=q_rTWxJepO8
youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Conservatives are so dumb, am I right?

I'm sending this to SNL. Do you think they'll hire me?

they called alex jones a racist who thinks blacks aren't human

alex jones is justified in being upset

keep in mind his episode on the joe rogan podcast was the most popular podcast in history but apple blocked it from appearing in the top downloaded list on itunes. Truly makes you ponder

man this guys sound affects are so on

Isn't it ironic that Jones is both REALER news than MSM -AND- funnier comedy than SNL!

kek, he's lost it

This. They just did a "Lol. racis right wingers. am i rite xD" joke without checking out the views of who they were mocking.
He's actually more sane here than he usually gets.

>they called alex jones a racist who thinks blacks aren't human
How do they justify that?
Considering the things Hillary has said about blacks, why haven't they roasted her? Really makes you think.

Jones is hilarious, but anyone who takes him seriously is fucking retarded. Sure, most of the run-of-the-mill conspiracy stuff about the police state and government spying are 100% true, but the more outlandish stuff about reptiles and shit is fucking retarded. Alex Jones is an entertainer first and foremost; I can't imagine how dumb someone would have to be to take his insane ramblings at face value.

Alex Jones is more popular than SNL. Who cares?

>makes total sense
>le fart noises

btfo

They mocked Hillary for years, just not right now, and Alex always makes the best of anything.

you need to eat the whole enchilada

STOP MAKING FUN TRUMP!!!!!

>the more outlandish stuff about reptiles and shit is fucking retarded

shit that AJ doesn't believe and is probably edited to mislead you

AJ got huge shit for saying they could listen to you from your cell phones and TVs etc. for years and then suddenly everyone believes it

He doesn't do lizard people. You're thinking of David Icke.

Is that true?

I wouldn't know I haven't seen SNL since like 2003

will they mock rachel maddow this weekend?

I thought everyone already knew this.

youtube.com/watch?v=oa51vToPacs

is SNL really as popular as it seems or is it all fake like everything else that comes from the left

yes, its already starting and trump didn't do anything silly this week.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_rTWxJepO8

He's an actor and comedian as well. A lot of what he says is either ironic or in jest. He does hold right wing beliefs though.

Why are Trump supporters so fragile?

Melissa Villasenor has the perfect voice to do it.

>is it all fake like everything else that comes from the left
>being this detached from reality

not an argument

>I wish Mad TV is still on

Alex Jones is literally more level headed and truthful than Saturday night live is

This clip proves that. They say things that are hyperbolic and outright false under the guise of comedy. It's ridiculous.

MadTV was great, but you're fucking retarded. Please take an English class before trying to communicate.

What's the basic gestalt on this?

I would agree but he's a Sandy Hook denier.

I mean I guess but Alex Jones is a legitimate retard

Anyone who watches Alex Jones unironically is a dumb-dumb. Sad.

I hate wheb liberals parody alex jones as some racist hick that hates gays. Its like they just hear that he is a popular wacky radio host liked amongst the right. Alex isnt bigoted at all he is just crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ

Name 5 times this has happened in film or television.

kek im actually surprised

how many times does he have to be proven right until the "lol he's retarded" meme dies? liberals are fucking unbearable.

>liberals are fucking unbearable.
true but i can't hate em though because they're mostly kids who grew up with social media and don't know any better

ITT: Trump kids are delicate little flowers who can't take a joke
>it's because they're insecure

I love this picture. Thanks for posting, and dubs speak truth