Will power rangers get a sequel?

Will power rangers get a sequel?

I hope so, though sadly they will go the obvious route and go Green Ranger and Lord Zedd.

Probably, and with all the different versions of Power Rangers they have an excuse to reboot every few movies. "Oh no, the reviews aren't very good, better make them ninjas or some crap!"

What's the odds we get a power ranger a shared universe?

Like a Rangers team up? It would be easy to do since one company has all the rights.

Possibly crossovers between versions once they're over; passing of the torch or a general crossover, but I don't think there will be multiple series going at the same time, too redundant.

>Grimdark edgy Lord Zedd when Lord Zedd is already grimdark and edgy
Can't wait

I'm hoping on it

>Evil Jew Overlord Al Bundy
>Grimdark and Edgy

I would kill to see a take on Dekaranger, including their SWAT mode. Best suits and best series.

>the movies get up to In Space
>they adapt the Psycho Rangers

Oh I would love to see how they would make them even MORE edgy than they already are.

I would love to never see them again.

>best suits
>literally just their regular suits with a fucking vest

The regular suits and helmets are great as is. SWAT mode just improves them.

the psycho rangers were unironically the best villains they ever had. each one tailored to counter the ranger of their color and their monster form were each a different elemental

truly GOAT villains

Why?

yup best of the best

True story, they had to tone down Zedd because his appearance ,his Zords, his voice and how effective he was was legitimately unsettling children and made parents complain

who gives a fuck, power rangers is a retarded show for retards

BEHOLD THE MOST TERRIFYING MONSTER YET: SALTENSTEIN

If it gets a sequel, I hope they change the suits because they look fucking awful.