True Blood

It was fun... until it wasn't....

Where did it officially break beyond repair for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qps9vzj71zc
youtube.com/watch?v=KJZrXgcGOjo
youtube.com/watch?v=qZD2HIOgc6s
youtube.com/watch?v=o14hOFERrUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fairy

Season 4 episode 1 amirite? Or which ever one where Sookie first goes to fairyland.

yea that is when it went to shit

this i mean i even like the coven from ahs but true blood went off the fucking rails

This tho I made it all the way to season 6 some fucking how I think

Dropped this show hard as fuck somewhere a few years back

agreed

Same. i made it to the end of season 6 despite rolling my eyes more than Linda Blair every other episode. Got about half way through the first episode of season 7 and then i just stopped.

Remember when all of the pretty fairys all turn out to be ugly... and then.. AND THEN!! They're glowing apples are actually covered in maggots.... and they all run for their lives throwing asplosion balls of light....

yea that was bad used to watch this bs with the gf

OP here.

Anyone want to post some of the cringiest moments from the show? I'll start.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qps9vzj71zc

ow

Hurts so good, don't it?

How must the actors have felt reading the scripts and realizing they'll have to act this out?

youtube.com/watch?v=KJZrXgcGOjo

Is that a flamboyantly gay black guy

show wuz pushin' boundaries n shit

After season 3 or 2.

This.

I remember tuning in by accident and saw a few minutes from a S7 ep and was in disbelief that it was the same fucking show. Glad I dropped it.

sookie being a fairy was kind of stupid, but once she went to fairy land it went full retard

I unironically really liked True Blood

Even though I'm usually Sup Forums as fuck too

I think I just never grew out of 'vampires are fucking cool'

It definitely lost star, towards the end though when it got bigger than the small town it started in

Yeah, it fell the fuck apart. Amazing that HBO let it continue for as long as it did. hard to believe it's even an HBO show.

It was fun in the beginning. Mostly stemming from it's setting I think. You don't get a lot of shows that take place in the south. Especially with supernatural shenanigans. it was a murder mystery show that happened to have vampires and wasn't afraid to be campy. the it became too self aware and kept making excuses for stupid plot points and character motivations because "Well, that's true bloooooood."

youtube.com/watch?v=qZD2HIOgc6s

LOL

A lot of the effects got really bad towards the end of the show.

Season 4

What's the best season?

For me it's season 2.

too me it was good until the season 3. Season 4 it went downhill i couldn't watch anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=o14hOFERrUo

This show has one of the most kino intros though

Oh man i miss this show (when it was good)

It did have a great opening.

And a fair amount of fappage

Can't remember a single thing about this show, remember enjoying it a long time ago then not sure what happened.

Check HDD to see last episode I ever got.

True.Blood.S04E12.HDTV.XviD-ASAP

So I assume I'll go with the it went to complete shit in season 4.

You did not miss out.

yep, until then though it was one of the best shows on television

Who was the best villain? Russle or Marianne?

I was annoyed when everything had to get bigger and bigger when the writers clearly just didn't have a plan. The authority fex was hyped and in the first seasons handled properly and then it kinda was nothing at all. Comfy af show in the first seasons. Still watched till the end though.

i watched until the end, and honestly the actual ending is the only thing I legitimately disliked. I don't really remember much past the third season but it was a fun watch while it lasted