Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Sicily
youtube.com/watch?v=EDwb9jOVRtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't ever join a Discord ever

stop being hikikomori

this thread is the property of clackamas county

>I recently got a new job in a city and I got to say, I'm really getting sick of my latino and black co-workers talking about god

I am distressed

I never have. Haha.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

why so

It's because of the image

concentration camps for bugmen

>preferring experiences over things is the same thing as not wanting to work
>disinterest in marriage means the same
???

fake news

How come no one can be assed to draw the center of the Mexican flag?

tfw no qt2pt Tunisian gf

more like antmen amirite?

I barely have any time to enjoy myself all week, and all the work i'm putting towards my future won't change the fact that the US is going to turn into an authoritarian, brown shithole by the time my children are adults

Looks chinky not mena

north africans are viscerally disgusting people

I'm not sure I would even consider myself and atheist. I don't know or care if there's a god or not. I don't think about it. I guess that would make me an agnostic or something

Too much work

>contribute to society
those were my words.
do you think having some service job (which is almost the entirety of the work done by millenials) is the same thing as "contributing to society?"

I seriously doubt it. you'd have to be some kind of intellectually dishonest shithead who would intentionally misinterpret my words to think that

Definitely MENA. I got the picture from /mena/. It was a Facebook post but I cut out the text.

wish non whites would exit my country

I am pool billiards champion

This is the official /cum/ flag.

I want to sexually infiltrate this qt

true

MENA
E
N
A

How are Navy seals who brag about how many people they've killed any different than serial killers? They both love and get pleasure from killing

you ever been to a university? there are countless STEM and business majors looking to contribute. I'm guessing you're just speaking out of your ass. What kind of jobs do you think are left anyway?

Kill yourself sandnigger/ sandnigger sympathizer

I want to marry her and have lots of babies

>the CHInited States of Leafland
eww, keep things seperate

there is no difference

Agreed, I'm a very fertile male

>Muslims kill 3000 people in 9/11
>over 3 million Muslims immigrate in the years following

You are a sandnigger though...

Just keep your sons away from autistic Terrones

no im not

>americans kill 50,000 americans in a year
>tens of millions of americans still birthed in the years following

anyways, what type of job would you consider "contributing to society?" and what are the statistics of the jobs most worked by those of previous generations?
>intellectually dishonest
you dropped your fedora

no one ITT will breed

>he wants to deport THIS
Drumpflets really are gay.

nothing is different, but both groups represent > .0001% of the population, and you'd be wasting your time worrying about them.

I'm a PhD candidate in Physics. I am well aware of the kind of people in the university system. I'll let you know something, there is a club next to my apartment that receives hundreds of guests every night.
my university has turned into a proglodyte mouth-piece with all the anti-intellectual PRIDE and fem shit i see plastered around campus.
hardly the environment of diligent and productive students

that's a little stretch. you don't even know if you're emotionally compatible

not going to address your post any further

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily

wtf i hate existing immigration laws and borders now

i will breed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Sicily
im christian

I am the king of /cum/

humor me

She's hideous

>exclaves
>changing state borders

And French
Now I understand why you hate that racemixed poster

Your ancestors weren't

>adjusting the canadian flag
>having the US keep its 50 stars
you could have tried

>grew up in primarily non-white neighborhood/schools
>most friends/people in general i know are non-white

genuinely see no reason to hate said people just bc i'm white and they're not

fight me stormfags

hope he and every arab on the planet dies a horrible painful death

A geek is someone who's intelligent and has social skills

A nerd is someone who's intelligent and has no social skills

A dork is someone who possesses neither intelligence nor competent social skills

>tfw Asian gf

both my great grandparents were christian, i assume thier grandparents were christian too. i am white, European, and christian

then navy seals thing was a joke, which you can't seem to understand. again, what kind of jobs do you consider as ones that "contribute to society?" don't ignore the question, I want to know. you're the one being "intellectually dishonest" here if you can't even define what it means to contribute to society.
btw you sound like a very fun person, the way you answered the paradox question was a tad homo

Your body and mind has been tainted, and you shall not survive the day of the rope

same but I don't like them still

dont give a shit about america

if anything it should make you extremely angry

>i am whi-

>tfw dork

Bucks? What are you doing?

i am

I'm not bucks

Dubious whiteness?

i grew up in white neighborhoods in arizona and never had a reason to hate minorities
don't know why stormfags exist--these dumb fucks didn't even lose their jobs to the supposed illegal immigrant threat

>hate people because they're not white
doubt anyone holds that perception, but i'll bite.
I spent a lot of time near nonwhites through primary education and college.
i met more worthless shit heaps than i did good people.

If i had to interact with a thousand nonwhite strangers, I would have to rely on the statistical observations I've made through my entire life. I couldn't afford to treat everyone like an individual.
the stat. obsvs. I've made have made it very clear to me that blacks and hispanics are not worth my time.
Every aspect of my life would be better if I never had to talk to another "under represented minority" ever again in my life.
this is coming from a guy who had a black woman write his letters of recommendation for graduate school (which i got into).

I AM WHITE

i love being white

ITALIANS ARE WHITE

hail victory brother

same

by "contribute to society" i mean "provides services that can't be reproduced by a machine within the next 20 years"

they are but I like to meme on Mediterraneans for being less-than-white so you have to bear with us

more self important shit

t. has a Sup Forums pass like a turbo cuckold

t. jealous neet loser

>/cum/ talking about skin color again

Wish I had the same privilege of choosing the skin color I was gonna be born with like you guys did

want to filter every non Sup Forums filename

for what reason is that your definition
not jealous nor a neet, but i am a pseudoneet

YOUR WORDS HURT

Yes, but you aren't

never met a single person in my life who enjoyed anime and wasn't a colossal loser

>DhhhhhhhhhhhhgrrrUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHGGGGGGGGGG WHO CARES ABOUT SKIN COLOR EVERYONE'S THE SAME

this is retarded

THE SWARTHIEST GREEK OR ITALIAN IS 100 TIMES WHITER THAN ANY MENA PERSON

>implying
You can

the virgin terrone
THE CHAD FRANCO-MAGHREBI

I tried watching tokyo ghoul and death note, got bored with them both within days. I don't know how people do it

Madonna is so catchy
youtube.com/watch?v=EDwb9jOVRtU

what is the alternative?
>provides a job that can be done my a robot
that hardly sounds like something to be proud of.

no, you are

I nominate you to make this