Sir Patrick Stewart has opened up about his struggle with arthritis and how he turns to marijuana on a daily basis to...

>Sir Patrick Stewart has opened up about his struggle with arthritis and how he turns to marijuana on a daily basis to combat its symptoms, according to a report from The Telegraph.

what are some other actors who use medicinal marijuana?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4BV1Ba1zuhc
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/the-uk-just-moved-to-classify-cannaboid-oil-cbd-as-medicine
youtube.com/watch?v=_xyGvpLOZ1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUDE

Please make a Captains 2

I'm not gay, but I would fuck or get fucked by this bald man

>waiting 100 years to get into weed
what a stupid old cunt

>“I purchased an ointment, spray and edibles. The ointment, while providing some relief from the discomfort, was too greasy to use during daytime and so I only use it at night,” he said. “It helps with sleep as the pain was reduced. The spray, however, is much more usable and I spray my fingers and particularly my thumb joints several times a day.”

Wojak smokes weed?

Just more propaganda to make people smoke weed/be pro-weed. Nothing to see here.

I would give the world to see Patrick stewart on weed

theres a video of him having a giggle fit

So he's not experiencing any psychoactive effects?

This, being in pain is much better than using that dirty heathen ILLEGAL weed

what? he basically said he was getting too high during the day so he gets high at night after taking care of business

youtube.com/watch?v=4BV1Ba1zuhc

He should just MAN up and drink BOOZE like a real man!
*beats wife vigorously*
*shits self*
*blames everyone else for their problems*

does it actually stop the pain or just distract you from the fact that there's pain

Has Sup Forums always been this anti-weed? I don't remember the meme being this widespread even last year.

Im still very against mind altering drugs that desensitize us to the shared human experience...

HOWEVER if you are already super old and in constant pain and misery what do I care if you wanna get baked a few hours of the day. Go ahead

Oh, so he's Ordell Robbie now?

I have never met anyone who was a regular weed smoker that wasn't an insufferable faggot or just a flat out retarded zombie. Fuck off.

>in b4 ur suksuessful cuz u hold a job

Sup Forums didn't start weed trolling dumbass

most likely not. it's probably just the cbd shit, which doesn't make you high but reduces inflammation and pain.

You never meet anyone because you stay in the basement bitch

Weed is totally safe bros.

Except that one time my friend saw his pot dealer get shot in the fucking face and robbed of his weed/money by two niggers. Just smoke a bowl and chill out bruh

That is literally the most retarded and cliche insult you could say, which is no surprise since you're some foggy brained stoner faggot.

Where did he get this shit? The only legal stuff in the UK is Sativex (oral spray) that is only prescribed for MS sufferers or rich folk who can afford to shell out like £500 a month on it via private prescriptions.

My mum constantly complains of pain and she has arthritis in her limbs that were ripped off and reattached with bolts when somebody drove on the wrong side of the wrong and crashed into her head first.

I wish I could legally get something to help her.

Hook, line, and sink her

>make it legal
>this never happens again
WOW hard right?

my friend saw his convenience store clerk shot in the face before being robbed of his and the store's money.
>working: not even once

>make weed legal
>niggers won't try to steal your shit if they know you have it

Great logic there buddy, I'm sure they'll just go to their local weed store and drop hundreds of their hard earned dollars on some dank fire.

>going outside: not even once

Same as most other painkillers. They block or fill specific receptors in the cns/pns responsible for sensation.
In the case of dudeweedlmao, they fill endocannabinoid receptors. It's the same part of the CNS that we think is related to the runner's high or exercise high.

WHY DIDN'T LOGAN BUY WEED FOR CHARLES

STUPID PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES REEEE

He's worth like 50 million dollars.
Also look into kratom.
My uncle swears by it and I don't think it's illegal yet.
So you mean literally every painkiller? I hope you don't take Tylenol.

>tfw moved to a new city and can't find a hook up

Or just fucking grow it yourself.
It literally grows randomly in the woods here.
I know you're terrified of Tyrone and Rayquaza, but it's not healthy to obsess.
Legalizing drugs has led to reduced related crime in nearly every instance.

Lifting the prohibition unilaterally across the civilized world would make the price bottom out you kookooburra.

you come across as an insufferable faggot yourself, seems typical of you hysterical anti weed types though. Out of curiosity, are you pro alcohol and tobacco?

But I won't be able to make money off Tyrone and Rayquaza being in a private prison no more.

There is two types of painkillers. Mimickers (enzyme lock as a natural painkiller) which 'paint over' the pain, best way I can describe it. Or blockers, which prevent the pain signals being registered and thus you don't feel shit.

As you said, cannabanoid receptors are mimickers, which is why weed is like. You can take the euphoria out of weed, but kind of defeats the point.

Thanks bra. I'm a Bongistani like Stewart, so I don't think it's illegal here, kratom though. I'll talk to her about next time she calls or I see her. Cheers.

>b but niggers!
stop being afraid of everything. I've walked though EPA multiple times and did not have a single fucking issue. because im not a bitch who is looking at the ground and "run walking" the whole time.
>see a pack of niggers walk around them.
>if eye contact is made just give a head nod and keep walking.
>they dont give a fuck because im minding my own fucking business and not glaring at them when not looking at the ground/phone.

Alcohol and tobacco are used by civilized humans.

*beats kids vigorously*

Ah. I dig. Didn't know what you mean, thought it was one of those 'THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE BRAH SXC' things
Also by uncivilized humans.

>consuming the alcoholic and nicotine-filled jew

>even experiencing the existential jew known as your life

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/the-uk-just-moved-to-classify-cannaboid-oil-cbd-as-medicine

don't really know much about it in bongland, but it looks more promising than it does for most of burgerland

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=_xyGvpLOZ1Q

Ive never met a white person who wasnt a moron, but you dont see me advocating white genocide on an anonymous image board.

Why do you think anyone cares about anecdotes

he lives in california

>“Two years ago, in Los Angeles, I was examined by a doctor and given a note which gave me legal permission to purchase, from a registered outlet, cannabis-based products, which I was advised might help the ortho-arthritis in both my hands,” he said.

How is this any different from literally any other type of store, you baiting underaged faggot?

Fuck it, im not even going to give you a (you)

where do you live?

fpbp

He is old and he has contributed to society. Dope him the fuck up however he wants.

pain killers aren'y exactly mind altering.

BUT I will say I have more respect for a guy who looses a finger and just bites a piece of wood than they guy who takes some advil with wiskey to deal with the same pain.

u know the Buddist monks have so much control over their bodies that they can meditate and ignore pain? Thats true self awareness and something that drugs desensitize us from achieving.

Ah. I'll have to look for other treatment for her then.

2 dumb cunts

You are the type of white person who dies from something simple.
>yea it is like all natural eastern medicine...it is like totally good for you.

ARTHRITIS

FUCK, I jut lost a ton of respect for an actor I had always admired. If you can't solve the problems god throws at you with legal, natural drugs then you are just a degenerate, pure and simple. People that use illegal drugs are just chasing a high, and it is upsetting to me to hear that Stewart is a drug fiend, and it is more upsetting to hear that people are okay with his behavior because he has something minor like arthritis. This is nothing a prescription drug couldn't solve in a safe, legal way.

Fucking disgusting news.

>Smoking weed for reacreational use and not medically

Get a job

>implying

i saw a video of him smoking years ago

LMAO

Sup Forums is anti-fun in general. They're against everything that isn't getting married, having lots of kids and a handful of meme hobbies like woodworking.

>natural drugs

pretty sloppy b8

Same. I use my to treat my gout.

well I mean the ends have to justify the means user

Is losing touch with reality and the tangible world worth it for a temporary chemical euphoria? If drugs can save and extend your life then have at them. BUT if they are twisting the human experience into something unnatural or IN-human then it can serve as a stepping stone for a justification of an elimination of aspects of human life.

We have to be careful

I get the impression Sup Forums and most of anti drug Sup Forums was bullied by drug using chads in school. The fact most adult drug users are peaceful and responsible people is lost on them.

I bet trump, if he was being honest and not pandering to the people who voted for him, would be all for legalization of all drugs. The tax revenue could pay off the national debt and the crime rate would drop by 90+%, but no, drugs are bad mkay

>crime rate would drop by 90+%
Empty prisons? Can't have that.

anti drug Sup Forumsster here

I had many drug using friends that were very respectful of my decision to not smuk pot and I didn't judge them either and we all got along peachy

my position on all drugs is a keep the status quo deal. if we lived in a society where pot had been legal for 100 years I would be in favor of keeping those laws because we already have a legal infrastructure in place to accommodate them

however as of now we have like 80 years of experience regulating pot and I think that should continue

spoken like someone who has never experienced true pain

>can't have a proper Trekthread because all of the regular participants are weed junkies pouring their energy into pseudo-LARPing ITT
See you tomorrow, I'm done here.

Dude fuckin jaguars and dolphins engage in recreational drug use.
Lazy bait.
That makes zero goddamn sense. We practiced ritual sacrifice for a thousand years and kidnapping you're waifu was a standard practice.

the legal infrastructural in place for dealing with weed is a fucking joke to keep private prisons, big pharma and drug cartels making money

t. someone whos never taken any drugs and thinks you're a pathetic loser if you take them

So that's why he wants US citizenship, the druggy fuck.

>Is losing touch with reality and the tangible world worth it for a temporary chemical euphoria?

More than worth it.

>BUT if they are twisting the human experience into something unnatural or IN-human

Altered states are a long-established part of human experience.

Also, you must be getting some incredibly good shit if smoking makes you "lose touch with the tangible world".

This is disgusting. He's the last person I expected to fall for the DUDE WEED LMAO meme. Will no longer support or respect this junkie. Dropped.

>captain's log, stardate 42042.0

More like
>having a face: not even once
Am I right, or am I right, fellas?

>she has arthritis in her limbs that were ripped off and reattached with bolts

>I wish I could legally get something to help her.

user, to hell with the law. Buy some weed from a dealer for her.

>If you can't solve the problems god throws at you with legal, natural drugs then you are just a degenerate, pure and simple

You mean like highly addictive opiates such as Oxycodone?

>pain killers aren't exactly mind altering.

Even for bait this is dumb as fuck

Weed doesn't cause that, failures are historically just drawn to drugs. Weed and cocaine are the true patrician drugs for successful professionals.

>Weed
No, it's just coke and amphetamines

Whose feets?

I'd rather see him do that than Percocet or Oxcotin desu. Way more people in my high school got fucked up from prescription pill addiction than weed.

>take your stims and work harder
are you from the gov?

No, I'm just saying, those are the most common drugs in Corporate America

wtf I hate picard now

now thatbis some Blunt Talk

You don't get narcotic opioids for arthritis. You get drugs that actually help the problem. NSAIDS (acetaminophen, etc.) are the most common treatment for arthritis.

and yet oxy and percocet are schedule 2

The man is nearly eighty years old, if he wants to use weed based medicine, let him.

The laws on cannabis are weird. It's schedule 1, but one of the requirements for schedule 1 is
>The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.

Yet THC has been approved as a medicine for many years, under the brand name marinol.

>private prisons, big pharma and drug cartels
so you think the feds should help these people make money? I mean rather than legalizing drugs which would be better for literally everyone except those people

It's gotten to the point where the anti-marijuana crowd are even more annoying than the dude weed potheads

DUDE

One of my friends here in AZ recently got his medical card, he was showing me the range of products they offer at dispensaries and it's insane. Oils, ointments, edibles, buds, all bred specifically from different strains to treat different things.

Those belong to his way younger girlfriend/wife/sextoy.