#2 rushing defense in ypg
#2 passing defense in ypg
#1 overall defense in ypg
#1 overall defense in ppg

Have you thanked based Zimmer today?

>Iggles are ded
>Rams look weak
>AFC looks weak

This is it. This is fucking IT. This year, above all years, the Vikings can win the Super Bowl. This is their best chance in decades. They'd better not blow it.

>AFC looks weak
Kek stoolers or pats will rape you dumb snow nigger

you forgot

>the vikings are choke team like the failcons and will lose eventually

the Pats will rape you in the superbowl. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

And even if it's close the league will still give it to old man Brady anyway.

yeah looking like case keenum can beat the pats LOL

I nonironically believe in Minnesota this year.
Thank you based Zimmer

>Have you thanked based Zimmer today?
Why don't I just thank the Bears and Rodgers-less Packers for being offensively inept?

Time to lose to the saints in the nfc championship again, it is foretold

Vikings raped the Eagles and the Rams this year. They can beat anybody.

>Vikings raped the Eagles and the Rams this year.
They didn't even play the Eagles this year, lmao.

*chokes*

It's not the Rodger's-less Packers. It's the Packers. That team is gonna have to rebuild, never mind a few meme wins against weak teams.

>Vikings have to build a new stadium just to appear in a Super Bowl

Rams look fucking amazing desu, but so do the Vikings.
Both teams are executing on a very high level this year.

>Held the #2, #7, and #9 ranked offenses to a combined 35 points

>t-they've padded their stats against bad teams

Jesus Christ the Vikingsfags are delusional as cuck. Keep think your hot shit and your teams getting cockslapped in the playoffs. It's like niggas just started watching football.

this

>>AFC looks weak

*loses another plane*

Ok, dad. keep believing in your superstition. No one from that 2009 organization is still around. These are different players, different coaches, and a different culture. People like you think you know everything because you've owned a TV for 20 years.

with that defense, they can beat anybody

>(((loses)))
He doesn't know, kek

Thanks zimmy, you turned a shit team into a powerful team in a few years

>Vikings raped the Eagles

Was this one just wishful thinking?

*blocks your path*

*4 starting O-linemen heal*

>Playing terrible offenses doesn't make your defensive stats better
Do you know how numbers work?

dont use injuries as an excuse man

Excuse is a stigmatized word for illiterate hicks. it's an explanation as to one of the reasons they under-performed.

The defensive stats would actually be astronomically better if they didn't switch to fuck it mode when they've already won, and giving charity yards/td's

meant for Not to mention that their running game was sloppy as a result, which in turn makes it harder to pass.

It's a match-up league. Even if some teams look like they're on a downward trend, sometimes other teams simply have your number. Whether it be in personnel, coaching, gameplan, etc. This is especially true in the playoffs when teams put it all on the line to win.

If the Vikes underestimate some teams simply because they had a down day in the last few games of the regular season, all I can say is; good luck next year.

Exactly.
See Bengals game.

That statement say nothing. When you start a sentence with, "all I'm saying is..." you're backing up on yourself so hard I can't even hear you. Grow a pair and say what you mean.

they got outplayed, injuries or not its all professionals on a team

The Vikings aren’t underestimating any teams anymore, I think the lost at Carolina opened their eyes wide, that’s why the defense would’ve shut out the bengals if zimmer didn’t put in secondaries

Not really. Down for down, the Vikings seemed to be controlling the game, sans a few meme plays or a few no-calls.

next game will be at home anyways.

or 2 ints by keenum or 3 tds by jonathan sterwart but yeah they had it under control

3 Goal line TDs is decent but its not an indictment. You're using those stats in a rather misleading way to imply those players either went off or played horrible, but stewart had a pretty crappy game aside from one 60 yard run, and Keenum still had a a good PR at the end of the day. Your reductionism distorts the event to an oversimplified version that better fits your narrative.

PS:
This is why PFF ratings are becoming more important for defensive players that simple sacks and INTs.

I didn't even start my sentence with "all I'm saying is...". And I think I made myself perfectly clear when I said that this is a match-up league. You just refuse to come back with anything valid, so you revert into an ironic shaming tactic. I didn't even say that your precious Vikings are bad. In fact, they're actually quite good.

To simply believe that all they have to do is show up to win games in the postseason shows how vapid the Vikings are as a franchise in the playoffs. Absolutely disgraceful.

You implied it. Why else would you be making that statement? You're want to imply that they're going to lose. What else could possibly be your motive? Nobody is actually motivated to act as you claim to be acting .

At this point forward, unless it's a 6th seed playing, there are no more underestimations going on. It's all about how a team plans and executes.

And the second part of that statement you just made is a complete strawman.

stewart averaged over 6 yards a carry how is that crappy man im just giving you evidence the panthers out played the vikes and youre downplaying it like the stats didnt determine the outcome.

No team will beat the Vikings in their homefield, the only team that has a chance to beat them is the eagles

Aside from that carry, his average was rather low. Somewhere around 30 yards on 15 carries. He was able to take advantage of a broken play early in the drive with a lot of field ahead of him.

The outcome was what it was. The *le blocks your path* ebin memer was implying that it would happen again.

nah man. you cant wish that carry away, the defense fucked up

right on, im confident the vikes will beat them should they play again

I know, but it doesn't mean that Stewart did well in any way. He just ran through a hole. Classic DeMarco Murray 2015 run. And 15 carries for 30 yards the rest of the day show it.

And the original statement implied that they'll just roll over everyone into a superbowl, so what? My comeback is that they can't overlook anyone and apparently I'm not allowed to make that statement?

I didn't imply that they would lose, simply that it could happen. There are no teams in either the NFC or AFC that are head and shoulders above everyone else and everyone to this point in the season has had a shitty game under their belt.

And the comeback to my original one was an ad hominem. So what?

I see no reason as to why you would say that without any motivation. And no if no one is sayign that they're going to steamroll it, than providing a counter to an unmade statement is indicative of wanting to say something else but lacking the courage to do so. It's the passive aggressive way to trash talk.

bikes got it this year, I know it

to the bowl we go

Will adam thielen finally bring us glory?

Hopefully he doesn’t drop any passes like how he did in Carolina, damn, that was not the thelien I knew.

He has too it is his destiny. From a native MSU walk-in to superbowl MVP

The post you're replying to didn't imply any of that. Divisional games can always get tricky, Vikings got lucky as fuck Rodgers went down and the Burrs couldn't get an offense going this year, or the Vikings could've have had atleast a cheeky divisional loss or two, which is what that poster was implying.
That poster didn't start any sentence with "all I'm saying", though.
That would be a storybook narrative.

Thank you based zimmer