Henry Cavill Joins Tom Cruise In MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 6 As Film's Villain

comicbookmovie.com/action/justice-league-star-henry-cavill-joins-tom-cruise-in-mission-impossible-6-a149687

Superman taken down by an OT. Fucking perfection.

Fuck yeah. Stoked for the guy 2bh.

He's always seemed like a total bro with kinda shitty luck.

He's either in shitty movies or when he's in a good movie (The Man From UNCLE) it bombs.

I'm glad he's getting a villain role, cause he seems to get type cast as the Chad good guy, which isn't bad, but I'd like to see more. He does make a great Chad good guy though. Handsome as fuck too. Not even gay.

I'm not gay but I'd suck him off in a heartbeat.

Im not gay, but I'd kiss his chest

Finally a physical villian for Cruise.

RAPE!

That's pretty gay dudes, like I'm not gay, but I might feel his face to appreciate those aesthetics if he'd let me, but that's as far as I would go, besides wanting to also draw him in the nude of course.

This.

Gonna have to do some serious camera fuckery to get them in the same shot. Cavill's a giant compared to Cruise.

They already had him fighting some giant in the last movie.

Oh. I honestly can't remember a single thing about the last movie.

In a world that makes sense it would have been Cavill as Jack Reacher instead of Cruise.

>Reacher is a giant, standing at 6' 5" tall (1.96m) with a 50-inch chest, and weighing between 210 and 250 pounds (100–115 kg). He has ice-blue eyes and dirty blond hair. He has very little body fat, and his muscular physique is completely natural (he reveals in Persuader, he has never been an exercise enthusiast.) He is exceptionally strong but is not a good runner.[3] Reacher is strong enough to break a man's neck with one hand (Bad Luck and Trouble) and kill a villain with a single punch to the head (61 Hours) or chest (Worth Dying For). In a fight against a 7 foot, 400 lb steroid-using thug (Persuader), Reacher was able to lift his opponent into the air and drop him on his head.

The girl was old but had a good ass...also Tom ran...

incoming cavillKino

Jack Reacher seems to be a total Mary Sue
I've never read a single one of those books, but he seems to be the Batman of novels.

Yep.

Who wrote that description? Mr. Garrison?

He pretty much is, they are books to read on a particular mood.
It never reachs Light Novel tier protag but it comes close.

total homoerotic fantasy

First UNCLE, now Mission Impossible. Is the franchise saved?

>Light novel-tier protag
That's an even better term than Mary Sue.
I have to use it more often.

kek

does he also have a magical pet, the youngest pilot at the Academy, or secretly the reincarnation of an Egyptian princess?

>literally a God
>dyel

kek, why are writers so shit.

>he will never love you back

Just watch Equalizer if you want that. It's basically Denzel killing a room full of armed dudes with some shit laying around on the table most of the time. First Reacher was bretty gud. Cavill is kind of shit actor so he might've ruined it.

Cavill doesn't have the autistic Reacher personality though. It'd be a waste of his natural charm.

>Reacher's demeanor is stoic, and he does not talk much. He has a propensity for saying "that's for damn sure". Reacher frequently does not answer when people make statements or ask questions, nodding or shrugging, preferring the other party to fill the silence. A recurring line in the novels is "Reacher said nothing".

>tfw Amy will never kiss your body

I also noticed that whenever he got up to walk the author instead mentioned him "stretching his legs"

British actor is villain, title of movie is M:I6

Ethan Hunt v James Bond

>Mommy Amy will never kiss your chest
Mommy Amy will never kiss you in general

There's only 1 actor who could get me to watch a MI flick and it ain't Superman

JDM will never ram Lucille down your boipussy
The sweet pain...

Jack Reacher is a total Mary Sue, I read three of those books and it was hilarious.

>M:I6
Pretty fucking clever.

tv actors aren't real actors

He is in a western film with Mads and Eva Green. I need to watch it some day.

was 8 years ago

This was just last year. He's a good ol' boy killing boarder jumpers. He's the "villain".

He's only doing this since hes finally bald

The MI franchise is probably the most consistent series of films of all time.

MI 2 is trash

Indiana Jones

That's not really giving credit where credit is due. Killing Floor, Die Trying, Tripwire, Running Blind, shades of "Echo Burning," Without Fail, Persuader, The Enemy, and The Hard Way is some really fucking great stuff. One Shot, I remember first reading it and thinking, "wow this is easily the weakest novel in the series, it'll probably be a film adaptation sometime." Lo and behold. The later novels post-The Hard Way have been getting the most flak. Guess which one got another film adaptation? A novel post-The Hard Way.

The books I listed have pretty fucking intricate plots, and great villains. The Enemy, and Persuader in particular, could easily be adapted into HBO series and they'd rake in the gold.

Yes, but it's ridiculous funny and entertaining trash, it's not boring, safe and shitty like Quantum and most Brosnan movies.

>Crystal Skull
>only 4 movies

its fucking great gtfo

fuck you, quantum of solace is great