Let's do this.

inside crew hype

based commentary incoming

>entire TNT crew doing pre-game, commentary, and post-game

FUCKING BASED

why did charles buy them iphone 10s

>Kenny's best xmas day game was 6 points

literally gonna have this game on in the background just to hear the bantz

tonight is going to be guud. Lonzo will ice this game, remember my post.

Please wish our lakeys good luck!

lol@ the slave singer

he's not even playing

why is this allowed

singing the national anthem before every game is a specific 2nd world country thing. They do it in turkey as well and its just retarded

wasn't a fan of that rendition desu

>cutting Kuz's speech
the fuck

KAT says lakers fans are some of the best in the world

I hate kats stupid face

she's kinda attractive

why did they put the nigger in a dress instead of slave rags

lol no

cute girl desu

wow great audio

she's got nothing on doris burke

I wish I was Kristen Ledlow's significant other. I bet she only goes out with men who treat her wrong and don't respect her as a woman. Those men don't deserve her. I'm a nice person who would love her every single day of my life and treat her like a queen unlike those other trash men she probably hangs out with...god if only I could meet her she would fall in love with me for sure.

stop ur shit hans

this should be fun

>No Ingram
>No Ball
What kind of sixers shit is this

based kobe

why did they pick the shittiest game to have the TNT crew commentate?

>lakers
>shittiest game

fuck outta here

>shittiest game

>the jimmy buckets show
>shitty

lol at charles shitting on the state of nba big men

This gonna be the best game of the day.

We all know your banned from celebrating national anthems hand.

Chuck is just comedy gold

keep on guard guys, he's in here. He's here and mad as shit the queertics lost looooll jajajajajaj

How much did Messi get paid to sit in that commercial listening to people saying eat a language he doesn’t know

JIMMY

not banned but actually know that nationalism is fucking dumb and leads to nothing. Also I'm a Mehmet stop treating me like I'm German

would you?

How good is this guy going to be?

>they still put lelaker games on national TV

>charles calling the lakers a d league team

The Lakers know they can shoot the ball while inside the arc and still get points, right?

>Shaq saying Gatorade can't help these guys

Top 15 player in the league in 3-4 years.

Who /bulls/ here?

Damn, dis nigga look like Fido Dido

These lelkers are kind of fun

>Clarkson is much better than Lonzo
>Clarkson should start instead of Lonzo
>Clarkson 1/8 FG 0/3 3P
Hope this retarded meme will end with this game

we out here

More fun when they don't brick 6-7 threes in 3 possessions. They are literally wasting extra possessions right now.

This is why he will be traded next season.

>tfw

>closest shot to the rim was from 16 feet

STOP. GET A LAYUP YOU FUCKS

>tfw no qt gf to ignore during kiss cam

>shitcaca

Holy shit, Lakies. You're killing me here.

>KCP

>Lakers without Lonzo
>look like last year's team

hearing kenny say oh my goodness after every 3 is great

THE GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=D8zlUUrFK-M

lots of strategizing going on during the break

>yo mama jokes.
Shaq’s genuinely bothered.

>still bitching about 3s literally after every single team in the league has improved their offense by shooting more 3s and generating sets that result in open 3s

>why arent they shooting contested 2 footers from 10 feet away

shaq said bully ball...im wet.

the lakers will never be good again

>missing 6 straight threes is better than going into the paint

Bullshit, if you aren't hitting, it's stupid to keep chucking. Notice they finally went to the paint and actually started scoring some.

big baller christmas

tell me this guy isnt batting way above his average

>its just a coincidence that the 4 teams most people have as favourites for the conference finals this year all shoot a ton of 3s and have good 3 point shooters

yeah dude totally the pelicans are gonna destroy the league with muh bbq chicken erneh

that's 5 in LA, and that is on her best dressed up performance

If you don't have players for that system, it's BAD to try it, dipshit.

chuck has a 5th grade understanding of economics

Top banter from Chuck and the boys

What a comfy way to end Christmas

Kuzma ruining my FG% stats in fantasy

>kuz

>kuzma

Holy SHIT that save from Clarkson after the flub

literally every team improved from shooting more 3s you utter fucking moron, its easier to shoot 34% from 3 than 50% from 2

can we double shaq charles ernie and kenny's salary and have them call a game every week plz

It would be great.

Lads. Check out this qt I found in that Aussie thread. How can creatures like this exist?

loooks like asaian woman unicycle bowl kciking for halftime show

>no hips on the nips

When did you realize you're into teenage boys?

t. Jamal

You just know this reporter slut wants Jimmy Butler's jimmy in her butler

>that's 5 in LA
i need to move to LA

Why do asians call themselves "yellow" when they are literally whiter than white people?

Based panda

Another profound post from Canada

shaq completely ignoring the incredible red panda

Nothing can stop her, she's all the way up

highlight guy sounds like a N64 madden announcer

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

>that adidas commercial
>messi literally looking like an autist