Holy shit Sup Forums btfo

holy shit Sup Forums btfo

intellectualtakeout.org/blog/was-brexit-sparked-rapes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings
foxnews.com/world/2016/06/14/man-who-reportedly-claimed-allegiance-to-isis-kills-french-police-chief-wife.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who's committing those rapes again?

not the immigrants, surely not, #religionofpeace

(((Stein)))

>Ben Stein

I want to win his money.

(((Ben Stein)))
Although he is semi right,we are sick of immigrants,even though the child rapists were mainly Pakistani so it had nothing to do with EU immigration policy

>Pakistani
>nothing to do with EU immigration policy
wat

Pakistan isn't in Europe,

Ben Stein is one of the 144,000 Jews that will be spared, user

Someone's doing the raping.

>holy shit Sup Forums btfo

How so? I thought the shit in Rotherham was an obvious contributor to the Leave vote.

Pakistan = Commonwealth nation

Pakistan =/= EU member

Pakistani and Indian immigration increased under Blair and Cameron. Independent of the 'refugees' that crossed the EU to come across from Calais.

>Who's committing those rapes again?

""""rapes""""

Yes, the rapes of white British women by "Asians"

>Le evil white man raping children is why brexit happened

Surely had nothing to do with Paris and Belgium attacks within 6 months of the vote.

That's rich coming from fucking Belgium. How many little girls do you have in your EU-funded rape cellar, Monsieur Dutroux?

""""children""""
""""rape""""

All I'm saying is that rape uh.. finds a way.

Ah Dutroux some hick working for an Israeli human trafficking gang, totally your average Belgian guy

>caption in pic

Really? STILL trying to understand and explain?

Why don't they just watch anything Nigel said.

It was the Muslim rapes, the Muslim bombings, the Muslim stabbings and the Muslim shootings.

Every single one of these happened within 6 months leading up to the vote. That's without mentioning anything happening before 2016.

Rapes : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

Bombing : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings

Stabbing : foxnews.com/world/2016/06/14/man-who-reportedly-claimed-allegiance-to-isis-kills-french-police-chief-wife.html

Shooting : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting

Islam is destabilising the west. It has already destroyed the EU. It will continue destroying everything it touches until we figure out how to honestly discuss the problem.

Under this law you should just go straight for the chloroform route. Same result with less effort

How is Sup Forums btfo? Authorities had their chances to handle the rape situation with refugees and they didn't. I don't blame the country wanting out of that mess

Based Jew Stein

Good thing is they cant help themselves

>Same result

Probably even less punishment.

This law is unconstitutional; it violates the "innocent until proven guilty" principle.

>tee hee degeneracy is good when Achmed does it

I can't wait for the Muslim genocide

Pakistani men. Literally all Brexit is going to do is cause more Pakis to be imported to replace the expelled Poles and Romanians when Britain leaves the EEC.

He's right though.

Well, he's not completely wrong
Pretty sure like 100 rape victims + 500 of their family members/ close friends went from hippy liberal to nazi after their rapes were ignored
One minor one of many reasons though, keep trying

please make it happen soon

It's not degenerate when Ahmed wants to fuck white roasties. That's natural and understandable. It's degenerate that white roasties allow Ahmed to fuck them.

>1 post by this ID
Reminder to sage your posts.

>allow

Dirty russian mongol.

Indisputably bad, won't hear any arguments from me, however this sort of stuff is inevitably happening there and there are no reports reflecting it. We can say for sure it IS happening.

I legitimately fear for the continent.

>I can't wait for the Muslim genocide

Sorry Schlomo, Sup Forums is able to differentiate between symptom and cause.

They said fucking asian gangs, when they are from the middle east, they literally made it look like some ching chong gang did that...

>stein

Some times I wake up and I thank god for being gay.
It might be a community full of degenerates but at least they are open about it, women are like a trap though.

>One post by this cockgobbler
Also, how the hell does this "btfo" Sup Forums??

[spoiler]Also, sage because homosex[/spoiler]

well, those rapes have to come from somewhere. Rapes don't appear like magic in an instant.

>Rapes don't appear like magic in an instant

Yes, they do.