>dies on an airplane after doing too many drugs over the years
>comes out of hell a few days later to claim her mother

>movie ends
>walk out of theater
Alright.

heh...

>has to point out the obvious joke
walked right out the thread.

Can someone post the original of this scene please.

Lel

>We have the technology to completely change your face with some stupid snapchat filters
>Can't make a cgi face look any better than The Spirits Within
Where do they invest all those billions they make a year?

billions of dollars of 2017 technology and she looks like a muppet corpse

>Can't make a cgi face look any better than The Spirits Within
It's a *little* better than that, user.
Actually the CGI Audrey Hepburn and Michael Douglas were pretty passable, but Disney has their own shop for doing these young or undead faces and they're obviously not up to the task.

>not waiting for the post credits scene(s)
Has Disney taught you nothing?

> walks out of the theatre after movie ends

What a stupid fucking retard!

You mean Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope?

CGI Tarkin and Leia looked fine for being 100% cgi

I walked out before they went to the planet to get the thing where the big battle took place.

Fuck Star Wars

Even if the CGI was not shit, the movie was still generic drivel. Me myself personally I found the forced Vader slasher scene way more off putting. In ANH he lets stormsters do his dirty work, so he can strut. R1 basically did whatever it needed to do to get your shekels.

Yeah the way Vader sent the troops to fight one on one with obi wan was the best part of Anh..

>see the MPAA logo at the end of the credits

walked out of the fucking theater, christ

This. They looked great.

In screenshots they look amazing, in motion, not so much, but still really impressive. Really suprised how good Rouge one pulled that off.
At this rate, in few years the CGI will be no diffrent from real actors.

>movie theater usher comes in and tells me that the movie is over and I need to leave because he needs to clean up for the next show

walked out of the fucking theater, christ

What the fuck is the MPAA logo even supposed to represent?
I mean, I get that the Dolby Digital logo is supposed to represent two black men touching the heads of their dicks together but come on.

>IT'S FUCKIN VADER AH SHIT

Who thought this was appropriate for a children's movie?

Not really. Leia was alright on the virtue of only being on screen for, like 30 seconds. Tarkin on the other hand had a bunch of scenes, all of which had him opposite real actors and there the effects kinda fell apart.

KEK

ROGUE ONE WAS STILL BETTER THAN TFA

WORTH IT JUST FOR BUMPER CAR STARDESTROYERS IN IMAX 3D

It was pure kino.

sendvid.com/nwv8hh2e

>No Star Wars main intro song

walked out of the fucking theatre, christ

>watch it with my dad's gfs son.
>says he liked it
>I didn't like it, actually despised it
>months pass and now he doesn't like it

gen z are high level plebs ugh

what videogame is this?

Sup Forums is so technically clueless they don't know what subsurface light scattering is

they looked uncanny as fuck in motion

>not physically in thread.
>walks out of thread

Can someone learn this power?

>walked right out the thread.

Stopped reading here.

this was literally the only interesting part of the movie

Rouge One should have just been set around Darth Vader his Death Squad going around and destroying Republic-era rebel Senators and pushing back a disorganized rebel group before they became the Alliance.

theater blown down by nuclear holocaust, ashes rain down from the sky and undead rise from the earth to scour the land for flesh

>walked out of the theater, christ

vader slasher film fucking when?

>CGI Tarkin looked fine

get some standards you pathetic faggot

Literally fake skill level. Dodney was hired by the world petroleum industry to purposely make the cgi look imperfect. That way the workd thinks that humankind cannot make perfect digital beings, even live.

I did turned 360 degrees and walked away

Not from singles

She looks reptilian.

Every Star Wars movie is shit and anyone who likes any part of the franchise is a retard.

>christ
Quit reading right there.

I went with my family and they were all surprised when I told them afterwards that Tarkin was 100% CGI. I think a lot of people just knew beforehand leading to confirmation bias.

filtered

>walked out of the theater right at the end of the movie
>no refund
you sure did show them

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Tarkin looked fine. He was obviously CGI but it looked good enough for it not to bother me really.
Leia for some reason looked hilariously bad to me. I don't know if it was her being in the light and Tarkin in the dark or what but I actually laughed when she appeared, it looked so obviously fake.

fuck off bot

>3HRS OF TRASH IS WORTH IT CUZ I GET TO SEE A COUPLE COOL NERDY THINGS MEANT FOR GEEKS LIKE US

You are the cancer killing movies.

>not walking out when the storm trooper gets wacked with a fucking stick and passes out

>die and reach the gates of heaven
>St Peter welcomes me and says I can come in and watch as many free movies as I want

walked out of the fucking theater, christ.

>Spend billions on cgi that looks kinda okay
>could have just never shown her face and it would have been 10/10

The CGI characters were alright. Even if they were shit, it still wouldn't detract from the movie.

Vader was pissed and taking it out on those poor hapless soldiers. I know it's hard to pay attention to a movie when you're glued to your phone

Where's the rip you son of a bitch

>Father
This means that Fischer and Oznowicz are not Jewish. What are you trying to say here?