There will never be another tremors movie

>there will never be another tremors movie
why live?

there's already 5 of them and i'm sure it will get remade eventually

>remaking Tremors
>Val and Earl are now actually gay
>no Reba
No

remakes are shit, and disregard the majority of the cash in sequels, I sort of just want a sequel to the original movie, bringing bacon back

>remake tremors
>takes place in Middle East
>replace cowboys with muslim Doctor and "I-just-want-an-education" Hijab
>village destroyed by Grabloid
>turns out its subterranean drone sent by US Military

>brokeback mountain mixed with a horror movie about phallic creatures that burrow through the ground
writes itself

>>remake tremors
>>takes place in Middle East
They're already making a dune movie.

>STAMPEDE OIL!

>remake tremors
>2 fat black trannies
>worm doesnt actually want to eat them

Quints confirm Tremors 6 starring Kevin Bacon.

what are you talking about user tremors 6 is coming out next year

bacon has expressed interest in making another one, but he probably doesn't want it to be a straight to DVD sorta thing.

probably wants it to be a proper sequel to the original, probably wants fred ward back as well, and frankly idk if that shit will happen

>you will never live in a shithole town in the middle of nowhere that's full of eccentric characters like the grandpa from 3 Ninja and the stupid ass kid who's trying to be the pogo champ or whatever

I don't know what would be worse, another burt gummer flick or grandpa bacon and ward trying to relive their glory days. I think I'd prefer the further adventures of burt gummer desu

Reba was SO FUCKING HOT.

Making burt central in the sequels was a huge deal, he was awesome in the original movie as well, which had much better casting, and writing the straight to DVD shit around his over the top paranoia makes those movies still worth watching, despite the shitty effects and general B ratedness of it all.

Bacon is still only 58, I can see him still making a go of it, but fred ward is 74 and just might not want to do it since he hasn't really been in much over the last couple of years. They should def bring back gross though, infact if they don't bring him back its pretty much futile, he'd have to take wards place, since bacon also had good chemistry with gross in the original.

gotta have some of that camp since these movies are kinda like a throwback to 50s creatures features

>was
top mommy

Would be nice given the missteps of Part 5.

'mask ya somethin Val

I laughed

Thank you

>English name: Tremors 2
>German name: Tremors 2 - The return of the rocket worms

Wtf Merkel?