Wtf I SUPPORT Palestine now

wtf I SUPPORT Palestine now

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lushsux/
youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh le evil Israelis kill us in sight!!!
>but they let us do our shitty drawings to make the world cry
Arabs are the real victimization masters

It seems to me like that's on the Israeli side of the wall, I don't think Palestinians are capable of doing this

Are you this retarded?

That's on the Israeli side of the wall

Palis can still fuck off tho, they keep shitting up my uni

>a conflict where both sides attempt to play victims and evoke as much guilt as possible so others win the war for them
There has to be a better way to settle this crap

What is illegal border wall?

It's on the Pali side of the wall and was done by a memey Australian street artist

instagram.com/lushsux/

Imagine Kosovo building a border wall and including inside this border wall even parts of N.Kosovo which has some serbs, and is called a Serbian enclave despite Albanians by now being almost majority and Serbs selling the houses there and moving to Belgrade. That is an illegal border wall

Those fucking Australians again!

As if Hitler and Josef Fritzl weren't enough

True but jews are the same. The best solution would be just nuke the whole area.

It is the right thing to do. The whole area is a big mess.

Palestinians are occupants on Holy Land.

>they keep shitting up my uni
Your country keeps funding Israel, which is shitting up their country. Maybe try to learn something about the world while you are going into massive debt for an education, burger boy.

This. It is absolutely impossible to maintain stability and peaceful relationship involving 1. countries which have a territory cut in half, 2. with two different political entities in power, 3. with fucking arabs and jews

gas both.

What did he mean by this

Both Israelis and Palestinians should be destroyed.

4U

That's high quality irl shitposting.
I love Palestine now.

for jew

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

I hate isreal because they hate ebony goddess. One day i will destroy everything in Israel in the name of the ebony goddess.

Olive goddess > ebony goddess

It is known

t foreskin snip snaped

g-girls like it that way o-ok?

If so why are you a virgin posting uncut black dics xDDD